Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Muyo ❯ No Need For Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Muyo

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Tenchi Muyo.

___________________________________________________________

No Need For Love

< It's been 3 days since everyone has met. Bulma and Washu picked up Azusa's ship 2 days ago. Then they started swamping inventions. And equipment. Then they combined their labs in one. Everyone feared for their lives. Vegeta spent most of his time fighting with Goku or Ryoko. Or even Ayeka. Trunks got to know about Jurai better from Sasami. She told him and Gohan all about it. Everyone seemed to notice that Sasami and Gohan had a thing except Gohan and Sasami. Trunks also learned a few things about controlling his Jurain power from Vegeta. And all this in 3 days to. Now today is the day Misaki, Funaho, and Azusa to come. Vegeta, Ayeka, Sasami, and Trunks where in their royal clothes waiting for them to land. >

Goku: So Vegeta where going to meet your mother ne?

Vegeta: Shut up Kakarotto! I don't want to here anything from you!

Trunks: How am I even supposed to act?

Sasami: Just the way you act all the time. You'll be fine.

Trunks: Ok. I hope.

Ayeka: ' heheheheheh. This is going to be great. My mother is going to hug Vegeta to death!'

Vegeta: *looking at Ayeka like she's crazy*' What the hell is wrong with this women. She looking like she's going to die from laughter.'

Then out of nowhere. The great big ship came out from the sky. Then the 3 figures came out and you know who they where.

Misaki: Ayeka! Sasami! You're both all right!

Sasami: O mommy I missed you so much! *Runs up and hugs her*

Ayeka: *in high pitched voice* My mommy. O mommy how I missed you so much! *Runs up and hugs her*

Misaki: *hugs both of them then looks up and sees Vegeta and Trunks* Is.... is... that little Veggie?!

Z-team: *falls anime style*

Tenchi gang: *sweat drops*

Vegeta: uh...um.... Hi aunt Misaki. Long time no see. How you doing?

Misaki: *her eyes get big and mad* Excuse me?

Vegeta: uh. Heh. Um...

Ayeka& Sasami: *creaking up*

Vegeta: Now Kakarotto I want you to listen and listen good.

Goku: What is it Vegeta?

Vegeta: I'm about to do something that you maybe start to laugh about later but I'm warning you not to.

Goku: uh.... Why are you telling me this?

Vegeta: Because I want to be the one to defeat you in battle. Got that?

Goku: uhh... sure. What ever you say Vegeta,

Vegeta: I did warn you. *Takes a deep breath and speaks in a high pitched voice* My auntie.

Misaki: Little Veggie.

Z-Team: *stars wide eyed at Vegeta*

Sasami& Ayeka: *trying not to laugh*

Tenchi gang: *falls anime style*

Vegeta: O I've missed you so much. *Runs up and hugs her*

Goku: Hey called her. Hahhahahahahaha. Auntie!

Misaki: *gets in his face and pulls on the side of his mouth* No one mocks my little Veggie. Are you understanding me?!

Goku: I think.... Let me go... let me go.

Vegeta: I did warn you.

Ryoko: *writing something on a sign and holds it up*

Goku: *reads it* I'm so sorry pretty young lady.

Misaki: That's more like it. *Lets go* Now give me a hug. *Pulls him in a hug and lets him slowly slip to the floor*

Goku: *on the floor* Don't... don't mind me.... Really.

Chichi: He did warn you. *Helps him up* Are you ok?

Goku: I think Cell went easier on me.

Krillen: Ouches.

Funaho: It's been along time Vegeta:

Vegeta: Yes it has mother.

Funaho: I glad you're alive and well.

Ayeka: And did you know he has a son? *Pushes trunks in front of her* This is Mari Trunks. He came form the future to warn them about an evil called the androids. He's real son of this time is over there with his wife.

Trunks: Nice to meet you Funaho.

Funaho: Please call me grandma Funaho. So Vegeta I'm a grandmother?

Vegeta: humph! Yeah.

Bulma: It's nice to meet you Miss Funaho.

Funaho: So you would be my daughter in law. And this is my grandson of this time. I feel so touched. My little Vegeta is finally growing up.

Vegeta: ...uh...yeah.

Katshuito: Please don't mind me asking mother but...

Funaho: Yes?

Katshuito: Why are you here.

Azusa: I can answer that. Sasami is at the age were she is to be married. And we have brought a suitable successor.

Sasami: But father-

Azusa: No buts!

Misaki: I'm sorry my little Sasami. And theirs no one they're to fight for you. *Crying*

Gohan: *steps up to the front* I'll fight for her. ' What the heck do I think I'm doing? I don't even know how strong this guys going to be.'

Azusa: You? Humph. Hardly-

Misaki: *claps hands together* Perfect! Isn't this great Sasami?!

Sasami: Yeah it's great mom. 'But why does Gohan want to fight for me? Maybe it's just a friend thing. Yeah that's it. He doesn't like me in that way. Does he? Nah!'

Funaho: Well this should be an interesting battle.

Azusa: 'Why does this always happen to me?'

<Out of nowhere music starts playing and it turns dark. Then a pink light appears and cherry blossoms come down. And smaller version of Seiryo comes down>

Jeriyo: I have been waiting for this moment. *Starts to do a little dance but Azusa cut him off by snapping his fingers* And I was just getting to the best part.

Sasami: *looking horrified*

Vegeta:' If Kakarotto brat doesn't kill that gay lord I will. There's no way I'm going to be related to that gay lord.'

Gohan:' Who is this guy?'

Jeriyo: O how rude of me. For not introducing myself. *Takes Sasamis' hand and kisses it* I am Jeriyo. Brother of the great Seiryo. Princess Sasami you look just fab. *Bows*

Sasami: *takes her hand away discussed*

Gohan: *looking like going to kill him*

Azusa: *ahem* Listen and listen good. If that boy can defeat him then you may marry who ever you wish.

Goku: Good luck son. *Pats him on the back*

Chi-Chi: Wait a minute! I will not let my son keep fighting. He must become a-*falls to the ground asleep*

Washu: Sorry but I had to shut her up somehow.

Goku: What you'd do to her?!

Washu: She'll just be out cold for a while. No harm done

Goku: Alright good. *Brings her inside and sets her on the couch and comes back outside*

Sasami: You'll fight for me, won't you Gohan?

Gohan: *gulps and blushes* Of course I will.

Sasami: O thank you. *Hugs and kisses him on the cheek*

Gohan: *blushes*

Ryoko: Here we go again.

Misaki: O this is so perfect! I wish you good luck Gohan!

Gohan: I'm ready.

<Everyone -except Chi-Chi- is on the porch waiting for the fight to begin>

Trunks: Can Gohan really beat this guy.

Ayeka: Trunks, lets just say in this case looks don't deceive.

Jeriyo: Really, he has no chance it's just one sided. But I will fulfill the wish of my king. Of course he is my future father in law.

Gohan: 'ok here I go.' *looks unsure*

Sasami: *handing out drinks to everyone*

Jeriyo: I can't believe that the pretty princesses Sasami and Ayeka are confined to this...hellhole!!! I have to save Princess Sasami from this hellhole! I will win!

Misaki: So do you think Gohan will beat Jeriyo?

Azusa: You watch. Jeriyo will win in less then a minute.

Misaki: So you're betting on Jeriyo then?

Azusa: Uh huh.

Misaki: I'm betting 50,000 yen on Gohan! What about you sis?

Funaho: I will also bet on Gohan.

Ryoko: Gohan all the way.

Goku: Gohan of course.

Piccolo: Gohan will defiantly win.

Sasami: Gohan of course.

Krillen, Yamcha, Tien, Chuzu,: Gohan of course!

Bulma, Trunks: Gohan has a better chance to win then ever!

Kiyone: Gohan for Sasamis' sake.

Mihoshi: um...who's fighting again?

Ayeka: Gohan, the only on who could save her.

Washu: *drinking* Vegeta.

Everyone: Vegeta?!

Vegeta: *smirking and creating a small ki ball* Don't worry I won't hurt the pink boy...much.

Jeriyo: Well lets get this over with. I will make your deft quick so you won't be embarrassed.

Gohan: Well um.... I think.

Jeriyo: You want to concede? I think that's a wise choice.

Gohan: I...I think it's dangerous. *Pointing to Vegeta who is smirking*

Jeriyo: I will be merciful. I won't use my full power.

Gohan: What I mean is...

Sasami: *goes up to Azusa and hands him an umbrella* This is for you. *Returns to where she was*

Jeriyo: Now.... I am ready if you are ready.

Everyone: *opens up their umbrellas*

Vegeta: *shoots the Ki ball into the lake causing a title wave*

Sasami: Are you all right Gohan? *Running up to him*

Gohan: *looks into the lake and sees Jeriyo floating*

Sasami: Yeah! Gohan's the winner! *Hugs him*

<Later on at the end of the day when the sun is setting>

Funaho: I'm sorry we'd have to leave so soon.

Misaki: *hugging everyone. Stops at Gohan and Sasami* Now don't you both get married before we comeback. *Hugs them tightly*

Gohan& Sasami: *blushing like crazy*

Katshuito: *walks up from somewhere* Father, I have something to ask of you.

Azusa: What is it?

Katshuito: We have detected a new evil here and we need you to grant us permission to give. These 2 sayians here. *Points to Gohan and Goku* The Jurain power to help us deft the evil. Will you grant us permission father?

Azusa: ... Fine. But you will have to teach them to control the power. And if the abuse it. Then you will all be severely punished.

Katshuito: *bows* Thank you father.

Azusa: *stands in the middle of Misaki and Funaho who are waving*

Misaki: Bye everyone until next time

< They all wave their goodbyes and disappear>

Vegeta: *walks in front of them* So lets get on with the training.

Chi-Chi: *finally wakes up* Huh?

___________________________________________________________________

Uh o. Vegeta as the training teacher? What will happen when all hell breaks loose and Vegeta teaches the new Jurians how to control their power? And how will Chi-Chi take Gohan training? And will they ever know how Goku came back? And will we find out more about Kall? Find out next time on

Dragon Muyo!!!

Washu: Hi this is the great lil Washu! And next time on Dragon Muyo Goku, Gohan, and Trunks train under Vegeta on to how to control their Jurain power. While some of the other group splits into teams to try to find the Dragon balls before it's to late. All this and more on the next Dragon Muyo!!!

No Need for Training

Washu A: Washu you are the greats!

Washu B: No one can beat your greatness.

Washu A& B: Washu! Washu! Number one!

Washu: MMMMMMWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! It's unquestionably all out anarchy