Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Muyo ❯ No Need for Training! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Muyo!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.... Isn't that sad? So please don't sue....

'...'-Thoughts

*...*-Actions

(...)-My comments

<...>-Narration

*~*~* -Scene Change

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

No Need for Training!

Vegeta: Ok lets get this training done before I go crazy.

Goku: Aw comes on Vegeta it won't be THAT bad.

Vegeta: You're right... it'll be horrible.

Gohan: Yes I can't wait!

Chichi: Wait a minute! I never agreed to letting u train now did I?

Gohan: Yes but mom!

Chichi: Do you want to give me a heart attack?! Last time you fought you almost died! And you have to study! (I should listen to her....)

Goku: Chichi if Gohan can't control his powers he might go crazy with them.

Chichi: You are one to talk! *Starts yelling at him*

Vegeta: *sigh* here we go... *sitting drinking tea as Sasami hand him more* thank you Sasami.

Sasami: Your welcome uncle Veggie!

*Everyone sweats drops*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

< After about an hour of arguing Chichi finely let gohan train, with a little convincing on Washu and Bulma's part >

*Inside Washu's Lab*

Sasami: Protective isn't she?

Gohan: You have no idea...

Trunks: When I see how your mom acts I'm thankful for mine.

Gohan: thanks... I think...

Vegeta: Enough yapping lets get to training.

Goku: Tell me, what new powers do we have now?

Ayeka: Well you can talk to royal trees and are more in tuned in nature. Plus there are different levels you can reach.

Vegeta: like Supper Sayain except it's call Light Hawk Wing Form.

Sasami: Practically everyone in the royal family can go to the first Light Hawk Wing Form but it's very hard to go beyond that. Only Tenchi and Tsunami can go beyond that.

Vegeta: That boy over there?

Ayeka: Yes, and don't forget he's your great nephew.

Vegeta: I hate family...

Sasami: *hugs Vegeta's arm and give him big sad eyes* Really uncle Veggie? Does that mean you hate me too? *Sniff*

Vegeta: Egh... no! I didn't mean it that way... uh... ((Guess he has soft spots for blue haired girls))

Sasami: *turns happy and hugs him* I thought so!

Trunks: So he has a soft spot for her huh?

Ayeka: Always has...

Goku: aw... how sweet

Vegeta: *glares at him* Shut up Kakarotto.

Ryoko: *appears and holds on to Tenchi's arm* Oh Tenchi come up stairs with me and rest!

Tenchi: Lay off Ryoko, we have to train. You might want to join us.

Ryoko: Fine, I will since u won't be able to with out me.

Ayeka: No you won't you monster!! This is for people with Jurai royal family blood not for monsters like you!!!

Ryoko: Like you can even through a punch!! I can beat anyone of you!!

Vegeta: let the damn women fight she's getting on my nerves.

Ryoko: It's Ryoko not women!

Vegeta: Whatever

Ryoko: Why I otta....

Tenchi: *tries to hold her back* Hand on their Ryoko! Let's just train together!

Goku: We'll need all the help we can get.

Washu: Well do you people want to train or what?

Vegeta: Yes!

Washu: Ok, don't going peeing in your pants now!

Tenchi: We're not Washu!

Goku: *whines* Hurry up please!

Washu: *shakes her head as she opens the door to the training room. It looks like Jurai with the trees and all. *

Ayeka: It's wonderful Washu!

Tenchi: One of your best works yet.

Washu: Yes I know.

Washu A: Washu you're the greatest!!!!!

Washu B: Washu you're genies!!!!

Washu A& B: WASHU!!! WASHU!!! YOUR NUMBER ONE!!!! HURRAY FOR WASHU!!!!

Washu: MWHAHAHAHAH!!!! Yes I know it's all true!

Gohan: Is it just me or is she scary sometimes?

Ryoko: More like all the time.

Sasami: You kind of get used to it after a while.

Vegeta: No more stalling lets go in.

*They all walk into the room looking around in awe*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

*Out in sky over some woodland*

Chichi: At least we get to help some in this fight this time.

Bulma: *driving the air car* Ya I know what you mean. It gets boring waiting to know what's going to happen next.

Krillen: I hope we can find these dragon balls in time. Hey make a left here Bulma.

Bulma: Right *makes a left*

Yamcha: We should have a name. For our group

Noboyuki: Ya like what?

Krillen: The Wonderers?

Chichi: I think that's taken'

Yamcha: Something that describes what we are doing.

Pura: How bout the Dragon ball Hunters?

Noboyuki: Hey that sounds all right.

Bulma: Ya. It has a nice ring to it.

Krillen: Hey Bulma it should be right under us.

Yamcha: I'll get it *gets the dragon radar from Krillen and jumps down into the forest*

Pura: This will be great. With the one Chichi got from home this will be number two that we've found.

Chichi: And 5 more left.

Yamcha: *comes back with the two star Dragon ball in his hand* Got it! *Hands the dragon radar to Krillen*

Bulma: We're getting closer and closer!

Krillen: Are next Dragon ball is in the sea!

All: Lets head on! Cause we are the never tired Dragon ball Hunters!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

*In the training room*

Goku: *goes up to a tree* Why hello

Vegeta: Kakarotto what the hell do you think your doing?!

Goku: Miss Ayeka said we could talk to trees.

Vegeta: Well "Miss Ayeka" is a nut job anyway.

Ayeka: *glares at him with daggers in her eyes* What was that!?!!

Vegeta: *looks at her innocently* Why it was nothing, nothing at all dear.

Ayeka: *raises an eyebrow* SSSSSUUURRRREEEE

Sasami: Ayeka why would cousin veggie want to say anything bad about YOU? He's just SO nice!

Trunks: She must think very highly of my father.

Gohan: Wish she'd explain her reasoning for that.

<So Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Ayeka, Sasami, Tenchi and Ryoko walked in and started their LONG HARD training. Vegeta has been getting more gray hair's it's sad what they do to him. I would tell you what they did but that would take to long. The Dragon ball Hunters seems to be on a good start but who knows what good that will do soon. From the sea they already found the five star Dragon balls. Now you must be wondering about Kall. Well Kall's been killing off humans to eat in small villages so barely anyone would hear about it. He wasn't stupid like your normal villain. No. He wanted to keep a low profile until he was ready to destroy these hero's, before he moved on to bigger things. His plan was to get, as must energy as he could from the small villages. Then go to the city where he was sure to find a whole lot more and get the attention of the gang. He wasn't planning to take over Earth but rather suck it of it's energy then leave and do the same to each inhibited planet he came across. His power is already as much as a supper saya-jin's and he isn't even powered up. >

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

As our hero's train for what they have to go against Kall keeps getting stronger. Will The team be able to get strong enough even to have an evil match against him? Or will they just die like the humans in the villages? What about our Dragon ball team? Will they be able to find all the dragon balls in time? Well Find out next time on

DRAGON MUYO!!!

Trunks: Hi! Trunk here, to tell you about the new chapter coming out next.... In a LONG TIME ((*glares at trunks*)) *achem* anyway Kall gets stronger by the day without us knowing and then attacks Satan City! I wonder how the stooge Mr. Satan will handle this one this time. We get to the scene as fast as we can but make it? And can the Dragon ball Hunters find the dragon balls in time to make our wish? Who know?! I'm sure not even the author does ((*whacks him w/ chemistry book*)) Heh. Must be the finals *doges another blow she tries to make with her book* Find out all this in the next chapter of Dragon Muyo!!!

No Need For Fighting

Trunks: It's a blood gushing chapter!