Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ryooki's Test-Drive ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Saiyan Saga
Author’s note: In this story and every one after it, Ryooki is the size of a planet. It is also a battleship, not really meant for exploring, and it‘s an omnivore. I have given it a male gender instead of a female one. It has more facilities than the normal Ryooki in Tenchi Muyo. It’s also way bigger than Frieza’s ship......duh.

P.S. Once again, I do not own Tenchi Muyo or DBZ, and never will.

Ryooki’s Test Drive
Ryooki is about to be flown for the first time...and Cerulean has no idea what she’s doing...sixth in the saga.
By Queen Breeza


“Ahhh, this is the life,” Golen said dreamily and completely relaxed as he lied down in the soft grass of the moon. He watched as Cerulean waded in a brook, easily catching the large red fish the moon had. Ryooki would smack a fish around to death and then pick at its flesh. Though he was having a good time, Golen knew it was time to leave. They couldn’t stay here forever, could they?
“Say, Golen,” Cerulean started to ask, “Could we try out Ryooki to see if he’s capable of flying?” She picked up a fish, looked at it wriggling in her grasp, and bit its head off. “You know?”
“Uhh, yeah. Of course......you could have cooked that you know,” Golen answered. He watched Cerulean eat the whole fish, bones and all, with juices and blood sliding down her mouth. Then she licked those as well.
“I didn’t feel like it,” she said, licking the last of the fish off her fingers.
“You’re weird, you know that?”
“Yeah, but you’re weirder.”
“At least I always cook my food before I eat it.”
“Your point?”
“You’re weird.”
Suddenly a loud explosion went off, and it was coming from the top of the hill where they had left the pod. Cerulean and Golen raced to the scene. Cerulean got there first and gaped at the pod.
“It’s been destroyed! Did it self-destruct?”
Golen looked at the pod and decided what the heck! They didn’t need it anyways. They had a new and better ship, possibly, one that could take them anywhere.
“Don’t worry about it,” Golen said calmly, “we’ve got a Rio now. We can take it for a test-drive now, if you like.”
“Well, I guess it’s all right--as long as it’s all right with Ryooki, too.” Cerulean and Golen looked back at the Rio, and it nodded happily in approval.
“Okay, let’s go!” Cerulean waited for the ship to do something.

Nothing happened.

Ryooki sweat-dropped. “Reow?” He wasn’t sure how to get started.

“Allow me,” Golen said confidently. He picked up Ryooki and flung him in the air. Ryooki turned all directions until Golen shouted “Ryooki, TRANSFORM!!”
Ryooki immediately grew in size, it’s fur being replaced with the hard exterior of a ship, and parts of the ship were like spikes, rotating while Ryooki reached his full potential. When the ship was done, it was too big to fit on the moon, so it was only seen from the atmosphere.
“Nice,” Cerulean stated.
“Excellent,” Golen shared in opinion.
“Same thing,” Cerulean added.
The two friends walked towards what seemed to be the door of the ship, but were suddenly beamed inside.
“Hey, I think I can get used to this!” Golen exclaimed. After that short little trip, he looked around at the controls of the ship, which were much like Frieza’s ship, but he wouldn’t know that since he’s never been there. He saw long hallways that led from the main control room they seemed to be in to who knows what. He guessed more rooms or something. Cerulean was too busy looking through the large window that was set in the middle of the room along the walls (as you can see, I’m changing stuff, so don’t flame me. I don’t think I have enough water to put out the flames...got about half a jug...). She was so interested in seeing all the dots in space that were called planets. She wanted to see what was on them so badly...Cerulean shifted her gaze to a control panel. What does this button do?

She pressed it.

“Aaah!” Golen was suddenly flung into a wall as they entered hyper drive. Cerulean was knocked to the ground and couldn’t get back up.
“What just happened?” Cerulean strained to say.
“I don’t know! YOU pressed the button!” Golen answered with his face smothered against the wall.
“Hey, how did you know it was I?”
“Because I didn’t press ANYTHING!”
“So? It still could have been you who pressed it!”
“How? When I’m not near the control panel?!”
“...”
“WELL?? I’m WAITING!!”
“OH, SHUT UP!!”
“Well, I guess that settles everything...”
The ship’s push it had on Cerulean and Golen seemed to return to normal, but a blinking light on the panel indicated that they were still in hyper drive.
“We’re in hyper drive,” Golen said. “Maybe I can figure out the controls...”
Cerulean got up and looked out the window. She could barely see the planets speeding by. She walked over to the control panel and absent-mindedly put a hand on it, not knowing that she had just told the ship to go right. Golen jerked in the opposite direction along with Cerulean. They hit the wall as the ship changed its course.
“Cerulean?” Golen asked, a bit ticked at her right about now.
“Yes?” Cerulean grinned at him--a fake grin--knowing what he was going to say.
“Do us both a favor: don’t mess with the controls anymore.”
“Okay, Golen,” she sighed. She really wanted to mess with the controls, but thought it best not to while Golen was still aboard. Maybe when they landed somewhere she could test things out a little more. Besides, she could still check out the hallways. Cerulean got up and walked down one but didn’t get the whole way before she turned around and went back.
“What’s the matter?” Golen asked. He looked back at the control panel.
“It’s dark down there,” she shivered.
“Well, turn on the lights,” Golen said automatically, then his eyes went wide as he realized he hadn’t found the other light buttons yet. It was too late to stop her as Cerulean rushed over to the control panel and pressed another button...and another...and another....
“Cerulean, STOP!” Golen called from the ceiling. Cerulean had pressed the anti-gravity button, the maximum hyper drive button, and the left button.
“Oops!” she said innocently. She sat cross-legged in the air sideways. The ship was making some animal-like cry as it pushed itself to the limit.
“What was that??” Golen asked himself, staring at the ceiling on his hands and knees.
“Beats me!” Cerulean was completely enjoying herself while floating through the air with her hands behind her head and her legs crossed.


“WHY???” Back on Frieza’s ship, Zarbon was wailing like a child. He hadn’t found Cerulean anywhere, and it was breaking his heart to think Cerulean was dead. He had failed to protect his baby sister from anyone and anything in the universe like he had promised her when he first carried her in his arms. Dodoria had lost all hope, but Frieza was looking annoyed from all Zarbon’s crying. Zarbon refused to eat, work, or sleep, and this made him terribly behind schedule. Frieza had six more planets to destroy by the end of the day, and one of his own elites was keeping him from accomplishing his goal. Not that he hadn’t cared about the lost blue spec in the water, but hey, she was dead, right? It was time to move on, and besides, Frieza had a reputation to keep up. He couldn’t allow this to go on any further.
“All right! Time to get up, Zarbon, you’ve blubbered enough! She’s dead, and she’s not coming back!” Frieza yelled, a stress vein pulsing on his head. He turned his pod around expecting Zarbon to get off his bed and follow. Dodoria, who was standing in the doorway, let his leader get by and followed after him, not staying another moment. But Zarbon didn’t budge.
Frieza stopped. “Zarbon, didn’t you hear me?? Get out here, NOW!!”
Sniffing could be heard and then a quiet answer followed. “No.”
Dodoria gulped in fear. He knew Zarbon was going to pay for his disobedience, and he quickly jumped out from behind Frieza as the pod moved backwards to confront the serenite. “What did you say?” Frieza asked in a chilling Icejin voice. He continued to move his pod backwards until he was level with Zarbon’s head, then he spun around to face him.
“I’m. Not. Leaving. My. Room,” Zarbon said.
“You do know you’re going to be punished for you insolence, right?” Frieza asked. The vein on his head looked about ready to pop.
“Do whatever it takes, Frieza,” Zarbon replied coldly.
“You arrogant little--” Frieza was cut off by the ship as a large object rammed into it. As the ship began to tip, Frieza got out of his pod just as Zarbon rolled off the bed into him. “What the heck is going on?? And get off me!” Frieza bellowed.
“I’d be happy to if the ship, that is, if the ship ever stops tipping over. Who’s driving this ship, anyway??” Zarbon asked him.
Over at the ship’s control department, the soldiers were trying desperately to stay in place, failing miserably to control the ship. Out of nowhere, a small, lizardlike, child soldier with a form that resembled Frieza’s second transformation only without the horns and looked about seven pulled a lever and the ship moved a bit away from the other object. He pressed a button and the ship righted itself and faced the attacker. Frieza, Dodoria, and Zarbon raced to the control department to see who or what had rammed the ship after it got back on track. The image on the screen showed a menacing object that could be a ship, but no one was sure.
“Sir!” one soldier called out to Frieza, “the system indicates that the other object has made a connection to us to invade!”
“I will see to it personally that whoever’s trying to come on board my ship will not live to attack again!” Frieza turned, left the room, and hurried to the docking bay.


“Told you not to press any buttons!” Golen said. The ship was back to normal, as it indicated, but a connection had been made to the white and pink ship outside. Golen helped Cerulean up after she had fallen on her face with her legs crossed and headed down a hall. Of course he didn’t know where he was going.
“Hey, Ryooki? Can you hear me?” he called out. The ship made a noise in reply. “Great,” he continued. Then he asked, “Could you direct us to your level of exiting?”
A hallway to Golen’s right was lit and he turned around to find it. “Thanks!” Quickly, Golen and Cerulean went to the lower level of the ship to finally get off.
Outside of the ship, Frieza was waiting at the end of the transportation tunnel for anyone or anything that would be coming from the other end to blast it and be done with it. Who he saw he hadn’t anticipated on seeing.
“Cerulean??” Frieza called out.
Cerulean looked at Frieza and smiled. “Hi, Friezy!...Hey, ZARBY!”
“Huh?” Frieza looked to his right to see Zarbon standing there with fresh tears in his eyes. He almost envied his elite officer who dashed to meet his sister, and Frieza watched as they embraced, Zarbon holding her completely in his arms as if she were still a baby. Zarbon turned back around to the ship and passed Frieza without even a glance. Golen watched all this feeling tingling and walked beside Zarbon, who hadn’t noticed him at all. But Frieza did.

And he didn’t look too happy to see whom he thought was Vegeta coming back from a mission he had not been informed about.

?