Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi's New York Trip to Manhatten! ❯ Chapter One: Manhatten, New York, U.S. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Tenchi Muyo or Gargoyles. Tenchi Muyo mainly belongs to Pioneer LDC and Aic. Gargoyles belong to some Disney company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasami stared outside the Taxi window with fascination in her crimson pink eyes. Ryo-ohki, who was on the sweet princess's head looked out the window too.

"Look at it Ryo-ohki! It's the statue of Liberty." The princess pointed at a tall statue of a woman holding a torch, "Tenchi, look!"

"Huh?" Tenchi, the first crowned prince of Jurai, looked over at where she pointed and smiled.

"Isn't that cool?" Sasami exclaimed with a squeal.

"Yea it is." Tenchi smiled as the Taxi drove around a corner.

The TM! gang, except for Yosho and Nobiyuki, finally arrived at Manhattan, New York, in the U.S. The whole gang decided to take some time off to see new places. They were staying for 2 full weeks. In the Taxi Cab behind them, Ryoko and Ayeka were fighting while Washu was stuck between them, trying to stop them.

"I'm going on a date with Tenchi here!" Ryoko growled, shooting daggers at the Juraian princess with her yellow eyes.

"No, you're not!" Ayeka yelled, making the Taxi driver freaked out.

Washu sighed. There was no stopping their arguements. The little redheaded scientist got out her hologram computer and started to type on it. She would never go anywhere without it.

In the 3rd taxi, Mihoshi and Kioney were gazing at the sights in the new city.

"Wow, Kioney, look!" Mihoshi pointed at a clock tower over a Police station.

"Wow that's nifty. A clock tower over a police station." Kioney smiled.

"Do you think they have a Karaoke Bar?" Mihoshi asked, looking over at the blue-green-black haired GP Officer.

Kioney sighed n exasperation, "That's all you want to do isn't it?" She asked her partner.

"No. I came here to see the new sights and meet new friends." Mihoshi answered.

Kioney smiled, "Maybe we'll find adventures here, huh?"

Mihoshi smiled, "Yea."

As all 3 taxi's stopped at the Manhattan Liberty Hotel, Ryoko and Ayeka's fighting continued. Tenchi sweat dropped as the two alien girls fought.

"Uh, girls, let's just go inside already?" He smiled nervously.
Ryoko and Ayeka put on their happy faces and both took his arm, "Ok."

*Ryoko, I have an idea.* Ayeka said telepathically to Ryoko.

*What?* Ryoko answered as she and Ayeka walked into the hotel with Tenchi between them.

*How about you and me both share Tenchi?* Ayeka asked.

*How the hell are we supposed to do that?* Ryoko looked over at her rival.

*You know.* Ayeka answered.

Ryoko's eyes lit up, *Oh.*

Suddenly both girls looked at Tenchi with mischievous looks on their faces. Tenchi grew nervous as they stared at him.

"Oh no." Tenchi gulped as he was dragged in.

"I guess it's up to me to sign us all in and verify our reservation." Washu answered, turning form her small child stature to an adult and walking up to the front desk with Sasami behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at a castle on top of Xanatos Enterprise, a NY Police officer detective was waiting for 7 gargoyles to awaken, accompanied by Xanatos himself, and his son, Alexander. As the sun went down, there was a mighty roar as 7 gargoyle stones shattered and came alive.

Elisa Maza, their friend, greeted the Gargoyles' leader, Goliath, "Hello everyone."

"Elisa." The Clan Leader walked over to her and hugged her.

"It's good to see you too." Elisa smiled.

"So, Elisa, what's new?" Broadway asked.

"Nothing much except for some Japanese tourists. They seem a little bit out of the ordinary, but I'm not worried about it." She answered/

"Lass, you can't be careful, now can you?" Hudson asked as Lexington took Baby Alexander into his arms.

"No, but they haven't caused any trouble." Elisa smiled, "Well, shall we go Goliath?" She asked.

"Before you go, there is a way that you can be together with Goliath, Elisa." Xanatos said.

"What do you mean, Xanatos?" Goliath asked.

"I'll give you one word, Puck." The CEO answered, moving to the side as a white haired Elf dressed in Avalon clothing stepped out of the shadows.

"Oh, yes. I could turn you human by day," Puck/Owen said to Goliath then turned to Elisa, "And turn you into Gargoyle by night. Only if you two agree to it." "I'm not sure about this." Brooklyn added.

"Hm." Goliath thoughtfully looked over at Elisa, "What do you say Elisa?"

"I don't know." Elisa answered, "I have to think about it." At that, the NY Detective walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: How's that? For those of you who have never seen or heard of Gargoyles, I suggest you turn to Toon Disney at 11:00 Pm every night. It's good, really!