Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Children of the Goddesses ❯ "To Enter the Maelstrom" ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! and its characters are copyrights and
trademarks of AIC, Pioneer, and whoever else may own the rights to it, so
please don't sue me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P). However, this
story is my original creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it and
claim it as your own. This is now an A/U story in regards to 3 items.
Though this is based on the T/U universe, The idea of the cabbit Crystals in the
Lake is from the Original OAV series, & the Mother/daughter
Relationship between Washu & Ryoko is there, & Tenchi does have the
Light Hawk wings but only discovers it use in this fic!
There will be references of Clay in the Original OVA,
but this is a T/U Based fic! Ok, on with the Fic.
It should last from 4 to 6 chapters.
This story is in a partial Script format.

"Children of the Goddess"

Chapter # 6 "To Enter the Maelstrom"

The Mega-Cabbit ship now was within scanner range as All of it's occupants, Which included the three elder Goddesses Washu, Tokimi, and Tsunami gathered on the Large bridge of the ship to make final plans. As the occupants gathered, Washu eventually spoke to the group of friends and family that had come to help her and her sisters.
"As you all may know I had asked you to help me with the rescue of my children and grand children, well this has slightly changed.(the sound of murmuring was heard at this comment, but she continued unfazed)
I have found out, that the three children I had identified as my grand children, are in fact mine and each of my sisters.
After a louder commotion, she quieted the group down and explained that Rei, was actually Tsunami's daughter, this caused Ayeka to wobble on her feet as the realization hit her that because of association, Sasami was (indirectly through Tsunami) a Mother! Washu continued, "And Asuka is Tokimi's daughter". She explained the cloning process Dr. Clay had implemented to create Rei, and Asuka's Mom, Kyoto a clone based on Tokimi!"
"The only one that is directly related to me is Shinji, my grandson. His mother, Yui, my daughter from the ova Clay stole from me has her soul stuck within Shinji's Eva-01 unit" (there was a long pause as Washu had to collect herself before continuing).
"So I don't know if I can get her out of there. Ryoko, then spoke up,
"Mom, why don't we take the Eva with us when we rescue the kids, and figure how to get Yui out later!"
Washu answered after thinking a bit; "Well, we can put the Eva in a subspace room and work on it later.
Yeah, Well I knew you were my daughter, that was a great Idea! (Ryoko smiled from ear to ear hearing Washu's praise!).

**After reviewing the Game plan for rescue Washu concluded the meeting with the following;
All were gathered around the 3 goddesses as Washu was speaking. Behind Washu was Nagi with Ken-oki, and Ryoko with Ryo-oki. Behind Tsunami was Tenchi, and Ayeka. Finally, behind Tokimi were Mihoshi and Kiyone
(Who had brought their ship Yagami as well, stored within the Mega cabbitt)
"All right , is everybody clear on their roles here?" Asked Washu.
"Kiyone and Mihoshi, you will use your built in deflector to scramble the production Evas telemetry. Ryoko, Ayeka and Tenchi, you'll take Ryo-oki and help the kids fight the production Evas. If any one is brought down, beam them to either cabbit.
Nagi, you need to knock out the angels Adam and Lillith, and not allow them to merge. Also, Shinji asked to rescue these four people" (Pictures of Touji, Hikari, Misato, and Kensuke) "if possible, their his friends and I promised him I'd try. Can you do this Little Nagi?" Washu had that pleading look on her face "Oh, Mom, I will do my best for them and for you
She hugged Washu fiercely, Washu smile back proudly.
"Ok, let's move people, we have some people to save!" Now a confident Washu heads towards the hanger bay and destiny.!

************************************************************** *******************************************

Keel was monitoring the progress of the battle above the Geofront as Shinji and Asuka were battling the nine production EVAs.
They were working in conjunction with the Japanese Government forces as they were storming NERV. He then observed Gendo Ikair then called for Rei, to meet him at the Terminal Dogma Chamber where Lillith was being held. "Now is the Time, my darling Yui, I will see you soon!" Gendo commented allowed himself. But, his subconscious was laughing hysterically as he was now also controlled by Dr. Clay through the angel Adam in his palm. So now a controlled Gendo made his way blindingly following what he thought was his destiny, while all the time fulfilling Dr. Clay's wish to become a God.

As all this was going on. NERV detected three new AT-Fields, different that the EVAs battling above. Even different than the angels that NERV had defeated though their Evas. They seemed to have Green fields compared to the Blue that the Angels had emitted, and Red of the EVAs. These three fields were the two cabbit ships and the Yagami heading towards NERV where the battle was being fought.

Just as they arrived they saw six white Evas impaling and tearing apart Unit-02, and Asuka was similarly feeling every tear and stab. Ryo-oki flew low and knocked three of the EVAs off of Unit-02. Then point blank fired and blew up those three EVAs.
It shot three more laser blasts knocking the remaining three Evas back and away from Unit-02.
Ryoko then ordered Ryo-oki to transport Asuka to a stasis chamber on Ryo-oki's bridge. "Washu, I have Asuka.", communicated Ryoko to The Mega Cabbit ship in orbit. Tokimi let out a cry of relief. "Good girl, My Little Ryoko, your Auntie Tokimi is very relieved to hear that!" answered Washu.
all right now help Unit-01 and finish off the White Evas. As Ryo-oki made pass after pass she helped eliminate one more Eva, and stop several divisions of Troops heading to NERV headquarters, as Shinji finished off the last two Evas.

Ken-oki transported Nagi into NERV headquarters, transformed, landed on Nagi's shoulders. Nagi made her way towards the elevator that takes the pilots to the launch bays and to Lillith. She found a barely Alive Misato next to the elevator, she mentally told Ken-oki to take Misato and go to Washu. Since she was the only one that could save a person so far gone by current medical standards. As they left, Nagi made her way to down to Terminal Dogma, Lillith, Rei, and Gendo. She did run into some opposing soldiers which she quickly dispatched and finally got to the chamber as Gendo was about to force Rei to accept the Adam embryo which was growing on Gendo's hand.With out hesitation, Nagi's power whip wrapped itself around Gendo's Neck and just before she finished him off, she said to Gendo, and indirectly to Keel and Dr. Clay!
"Keel Lorenz, or should I say Dr. Clay, Yui's Mom says go to Hell!" And, with that Gendo's head permanently left his body, both fell into the LCL pool surrounding Lillith. Rei, naked and now out of the trance Gendo had her in, slowly turned to Nagi, half expecting to die like Gendo, but a smiling and understanding look was given by Nagi, she said "Be ready, you mother's coming." She got Rei dressed, then ran back into the building with Nagi to clear out any remaining Japanese government forces coming towards the them. Then a figure appeared in front of her, in flowing blue and white robes. A serene face smiling at her.
She remembered the dreams she'd had over the last 2 weeks, and instantly knew who she was.

"Mother, is that you?" asked a nervous Rei

Yes, My darling, My niece Nagi and I are here to take you home." answered a happy Tsunami!

"Can I really come with you, Mother? Is this not just another dream?" asked Rei

Nagi answered: "This is not a dream little one now follow me and well ge out of here." Then she asked, "Listen, can you help me locate Hikari, Touji, and Kensuke for me?"

"Yes I can help you, but why do you want to know?" Asked Rei

"Because, you cousin Shinji wanted to see if we could take them with us!"
(Rei knew they were all important to Shinji, I since Shinji was important to Rei, she knew they had to rescue them.)

As Nagi came back to join them, Shinji was in his Eva unit listening to Washu in his mind.
["Listen up Shinji cause I'm only saying this once, I want you to stay in you Eva,
and don't let anyone get you out of there, got it!"]

["Ok, but why do I need to stay here, Grandma?" asked Shinji]

["Because your mother's essence or soul is in you Eva and I want the chance to free her from there!" Answered Washu]

["I knew I had felt something comforting me when I was in here" (He felt a warm feeling as he spoke this, knowing now that it was his mother soothing his thoughts). "Grandma , I feel her and she seems happy now!"]

["She must be sensing what were doing! Good, hang in there Grandson, we're getting you out soon!"]

[ "Well I have nothing else to do, I'll be waiting!" Answered Shinji]

With Nagi and Rei, they found all of Shinji's friends and transported them to Ken-oki. They headed toward the Mega Cabbit ship. Ryoko, Ayeka, and Tenchi joined hands on Ryo-oki's bridge and started to maneuver around Eva Unit-01, and as their powers merged it was directed toward Shinji's Eva. Slowly but steadily the Eva rose, was levitated and ended up about two meters below Ryo-oki.Then they all flew up and away from Clay's version of the Earth, and they made their way towards the pocket dimension's exit.

But, as the ships met with the Mega cabbit, a frightening image met them, it was Clay, in his ethereal form with the First Angel. Washu analyzed it and concluded that it was the Adam embryo that Gendo had earlier, it obviously had developed in the LCL pool formally occupied by a dispersed Lillith, developed enough merged with Gendo's decapitated body.

"That's it, all right sisters it's time we deal with this horse's ass!"

All three goddesses flew out of the mega cabbit as all the occupants (at least the conscious ones) were watching with rapt attention.
As the Angel made it's way towards the mega cabbit, the three goddesses formed into the familiar formation and started to fire at the Angel. It dodged several of the goddesses blasts, but one hit dead on. It stopped and slowly started to drift. But, it was a ruse, as it shot all three at the same instant, momentarily stunning them, Shinji, who was still in his Eva saw the battle and knew that he had to do something, He cycled is N2 engine and sprinted out of the subspace hanger he and his EVA was now in.
He jumped toward the Angel. As he floated towards the battle, he cut power to his systems except those which kept him alive. Washu saw him and His Eva floating behind the Angel, with a mental signal, she told her sisters to concentrate their attacks in front of the Angel, leaving it's back exposed. A Shinji reached for his Progr knife, he noticed a lone figure floating next to him. It was Ryoko, Who waved to him and motioned towards the Angel. At the exact moment, both launch a two pronged attack towards the angels exposed flanks and rear. With in one minute of their attack, the first, and now last angel exploded above the earth as all on the mega-cabbit cheered and hugged each other.
As the goddesses, Ryoko, helped Shinji's EVA towards their ship, many hugs and kisses were exchanged.

Tsunami finally was hugging her daughter through Sasami. Tokimi went down to the ship's lab, to wait for her injured daughter to wake up. Finally Washu was hugged fiercely by her grandson.

"All I can promise you Shinji, is a better life than you had." stated Washu.

"I can see that now! Thanks Grandma I can at last see hope in my eyes. " Answered Shinji.

" Well, we'll work on getting your Mom out of your Eva, and will provide a new life for you and all of your friends back home."

Shinji then went to the Lab to hold vigil on Asuka. With Tokimi at her side, Shinji on the other, and Washu working on her. Within a few hours Asuka saw her loving mother there, and Tokimi found joy in her heart for the first time in her long existence.

after a few days, Shinji, Asuka, and Rei were saying their good byes to their friends who were going back to a now stabilized pocket universe thanks to Washu, and her sister goddesses power. Misato was revived and will stay with the children for now.
She has accepted the position of Ambassador to the three goddesses to their Earth. Washu has already left a portal hidden in Misato's Apartment so when they get back to their earth Misato and the children can still visit their friends and family,
as well as letting Washu keep an eye on that Earth.
Finally, all EVA materials and data were retrieved by Washu . "This earth will need to get along without the Evas for now." stated Washu to the leaders of this Earth. "But, don't keep making such stupid mistakes, or you'll be dealing with us!"
The warning was taken quite seriously, and the Evas former world started to rebuild and prosper.

Well I'm finished with this fic for now. But, if enough of you respond positively, I'll add more chapters of the Eva Dimension's survivors new life with the Tenchi Clan! Well hope to get many R&R!
Thanks! This story will be revised soon!