Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Children of the Goddesses ❯ Graduation ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! and its characters are copyrights and
trademarks of AIC, Pioneer, and whoever else may own the rights to it, so
please don't sue me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P).
However, thisstory is my original creation and is copyrighted by me. Please don't copy it and
claim it as your own.
This is now an A/U story in regards to 3 items.Though this is based on the T/U universe,
the idea of the cabbit Crystals in the lake is from the Original OAV series,
and the Mother/daughter relationship between Washu and Ryoko is there,
and Tenchi does have the Light Hawk wings but only discovers it use in this fic!
There will be references of Clay in the Original OVA,
but this is a T/U Based fic! Ok, on with the Fic.
It should last from 4 to 6 chapters.
This story is in a partial Script format.

"Children of the Goddess"

Chapter #7: A New Day!

Okayama Japan: Okayama Middle Prepatory School Graduation

As in any graduation ceremony in any part of the world that acknoledges the passing of one area of Education, to another.
There is a ceremony to commemorate that tradition.
This brisk Fall day, Seventy-seven students were to graduate from the 8th grade class of Okayama middle Prepatory school.
Many will be headed to public High schools while a select few would go to prestigious Private high schools.
Three student of this eight grade class though would be going to a school so far from the norm that many would have heard it ad laugh their heads off, except that their mothers and some other members of the family would have probably cut their heads off for them
Who am I talking about? Well, they are the three former Evengelion pilots and children of the Elder Goddesses of the Universe.
Though that secret was known only to a select few.
Then the attention of the now rather large Masaki Family was kept on the front of the rebiult auditorium. Destroyed several years ago under mysterious circumstances, and yet a anonymous doner gave 120 million Yen to rebiuld it.
(Tenchi Fan know who, and her mother piad for it!)

As the Ceremony began the first name Ayanami Rei, which was followed by an uprorious loud calls of hurrah and banzai, as a quietly embarassed Rei took her 8th grade completion certificate.
She was slated to go to Jurai to be groomed to be the chief Preistess of Tsunami's Temple on Jurai.
Which entailed learning all that her mother had accomplished and how her power worked, and how Rei knew that eventually,
she would become a powerful being with responsibilities.

Later the name Ikari Hakubi Shinji was called. then, as he walked over the stage to get his certificate several adult women were waving and cheering.
Shinji saw his now reserected mother Yui, her mother Washu, her sisters Nagi, and Ryoko, and one Misato Katsuragi waving and whistling as he took his certificate with a redder face than his cousin Rei. He was Headed for the Royal arts academy also on Jurai, where he picked Music as his profession. But as the Grandson of a Goddess he was also apart of the Jurai Royal Family. Since the Marriage of Tenchi Ayeka and Ryoko a few months earlier had finalized the peace between the goddesses.

The last name was unfamiliar to most because it was a European name, Asuka Langley Souryu.
The daughter of Tokimi was strong and firm in her walk on the stage as the familiar roar of certain clan at the top was a glowing Tokimi in the guise of Kyoto Souryu waving as any proud mother would.
Asuka was headed to the Jurai Royal Academy and planned on being in the Jurai Royal Honor Guard, her new goal now that she had a loving mother and also sharing a boyfriend with her former rival now cousin Rei.
I'll give you 2 guesses who?

Wup, Shinji! That's why all three were headed to Jurai, not only for their future careers but their future lives together.
and with parents and such behind them, there's nothing they couldn't do together.

After the party the three former pilots sat next to each other at the end of the pear behind the masaki home.

"Well do you think we'll do OK on Jurai, Asuka?" asked a thoughtful Shinji while he was holding hands with both girls.

"How could we not do be the best, especially after what we've been through My Baka Shinji." She hugged his arm a bit more as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You two do not have to learn the eons of knowledge of my mother's exploits and still know that you will one day be the head of the biggest religion not just in a planet, but in this universe. I am apprehensive." Said a now dispondant Rei.
Shinji let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her. "Rei, We'll always be there for you, you mom will always be there for you.
The whole family will be there for you. Just remember that, OK?"
Rei, after looking into the eyes of her two comrades, gave them a small smile, and turned to the sky as a bright full moon shown over the hills.
"Once the moon gave me a meloncoly mood that I was nothing but a tool , a cog in a giant scheme for power, but now I can see the moon for what it can be. An inspiration and a light to my hope and dreams. With you as my partners, I can see a bright tomorrow for us and all those we help."
"I fully agree Rei-chan!" seconded a smiling Asuka
"And I'll love you both until the end of time." finished a now confidant Shinji Habuki Ikari!
Both girls then leaned in and kissed him on each cheek, he then kissed each on the lips.

Then behind them cam cheers and catcalls as in almost every window of the Masaki home was a family member cheering on the newly affirmed Trio. Allthree blushed wildly, as Both girls hid their heads behind Shinji's chest as he kept his back to their audience.

Fin!

Since some of you wanted a continuancxe here it is an epilogue of sorts.
Now if someone wants to take this storyline and make a sequel, well fine by me.
Just e-mail me and go for it!
dennisud