Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Circumstances ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"All right now. Let's see if we can get home, shall we? I see. This should go here and that should go there..." Washu said as she tapped away at the computer.

"Hold on Sasami," Omi said as he climbed up onto the edge of the cross and broke the rope with the tip of his arrow. He caught her somewhat awkwardly and set her on the ground. Ryo-ohki ran up to Sasami, meowing her concern.

"Oh thank you, Omi!" Sasami cried and kissed his cheek. Omi flushed for a moment then turned sharply when he heard Farfarello's laughter.

"How sweet. It turns my stomach. All right, little girl. Your time to die has come."

"Okay, everyone! I've got it ready. We've got three minutes to get all together to leave," Washu said.

"Three minutes?! What? Miss Washu, isn't that a bit of a...short notice?" Ayeka asked and Schuldrich laughed quietly.

"You won't even get a minute. I'm tired of how you've treated us. We bring you here from the outside and this is the thanks we get. Ingrates are what you are. So I'm going to take that disk back. It is, after all, rightfully ours," Schuldrich said and approached Washu. Washu folded her arms and sharply kicked Schuldrich in the knee.

"Don't underestimate the number one genius scientist in the universe!" she cried and Ayeka looked sick.

"She had flipped," she muttered.

"Ayeka!!" Sasami cried as she ran up to her sister with Ryo-ohki close behind.

"Sasami! I'm glad you're okay!"

"Oh, this is so sad!!" Mihoshi said and began crying. Aya looked at the others and Ken nodded his head.

"You're right. Let's take care of Schwarz," he said.

"Hmmm...let's see now. Oh, this is perfect! I'm such a genius!" Washu cried as he mecha replicas of herself appeared to applaud her greatness. She raised what looked like a gun and pointed it at Schuldrich. Shuldrich watched her with amusement.

"You think that will stop us? Such ignorance for someone so smart," he said and Washu narrowed her eyes.

"Perhaps," she said then shrugged her shoulders. "Perhaps not. Do you want to find out what this can do?"

"Miss Washu, please hurry! I don't want to leave you behind!" Sasami cried then gasped in shock when Farfarello's dart embedded itself into her skin.

"SASAMI!!" Ayeka cried and Tenchi drew his sword. Aya stepped in front of him and the two of them gazed at each other with cold eyes.

"I must take care of Schwarz for what they've done to me," Aya said and Tenchi nodded his head.

"I understand but for us going home is the most important thing and I won't let anything stand in my way," he said.

"Then you're going to have to go through me to get to the Schwarz."
***********************************************************
Three minutes and counting. It was one of those times when it seemed like time itself dragged on forever. Washu raised a hand and delivered a surprised Schuldrich a blast. Ryoko watched her and glared at her wrists.

"Damn. If only I had all my beads. Then I'd be unstoppable. Oh well. I'll just call a demon from another dimension," she said and Ayeka glared at her.

"Hold on there Ryoko! Did you forget what happened the last time you did that?!" she demanded and Ryoko shrugged her shoulders.

"But Ayeka, that was so long ago. Surely I've got better control without the last jewel."

"You said yourself that you were unstoppable with that jewel. Now you're saying that you've got better control without it. Which one is correct or are you just trying to lie yourself out of this one like you've done so many times before?"

"For the last time, LEAVE the Schwarz to us," Aya said darkly and Tenchi narrowed his eyes.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! My watch says two minutes and fifty seconds. Now forty-nine. Forty-eight...." Mihoshi said, her voice counting down the seconds in the background of all the confusion.

"Would you be quiet?!" Ayeka demanded then turned her attention back to Ryoko. "Who said you could leave? I'm not finished with you Ryoko!"

"Look Ayeka, you're not my mommy so where do you get off telling me what to do?" Ryoko asked and Ayeka folded her arms.

"Very well then. I'll GET your mother. Miss Washu!"

"Ayeka just watch Sasami!" Tenchi cried and Ayeka drew back.

"Yes, Lord Tenchi. I'm so very sorry," she said in a small voice.

"Well, that takes care of that. What's going on here?" Washu asked and Aya stared at her.

"Where's Schuldrich?" he demanded.

"Over there, tied up in one of my better creations. I figured you guys wanted the glory of defeating them all. Besides, we're running against time so I couldn't have done anything elaborate."

"What ARE you people?"

"All right, Mihoshi. I'll take over the counting now. We all here? Good. What we are Aya, doesn't really matter. What we do makes all the difference. It shouldn't matter if you're family was killed by an act of violence. Don't take this as sounding cold and heartless because it isn't. What really matters is how you deal with your emotions. That's what is going to affect you in the long run. Now, let's see what's with Sasami."
*****************************************************************
Washu studied Sasami's wound for a moment then tapped away on her computer. A small capsule appeared out of empty space and she placed it in Sasami's mouth.

"M-miss Washu! I demand to know what you gave Sasami!" Ayeka cried and Washu waved a hand.

"Calm down Ayeka. This pill will heal her injury," Washu said.

"That's amazing Washu! You should be a nurse," Tenchi said and Washu approached him.

"Only if I could do some experiments with YOU, Tenchi."

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Tenchi is mine!" Ryoko said as she pushed Washu away and grabbed onto Tenchi's neck.

"Ryoko!!" Ayeka cried as Sasami sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What's going on?" she asked and Washu knelt beside her.

"Ignore those two. Why don't we say goodbye while we still have time?" she suggested.

"Goodbye Omi! I won't forget you!" Sasami cried as she waved her hand.

"Meow!" Ryo-ohki added.

"Goodbye now! I hope you solve all of your problems!" Washu said and waved.

"Yes! Have fun! Good luck! Ooops!" Mihoshi cried as she let go of her Galaxy Police pen. The pen sailed out of the area where the group stood and landed on the ground just as Tenchi's party disappeared. Omi walked over to the spot and picked the pen up.

"This is all that's left," he said.

"Man, I wish I would have asked him how he got all those women to stay with him," Yoji said.

"Do you think we'll see them again?" Ken asked and Omi shook his head.

"I don't think so. Why the probability of another transdimensional worm hole splicing these two worlds like the one that...." he said and Ken stared at him.

"In human terms."

"Sorry. It's highly improbable that they'll come back here."

"It doesn't matter. We've got some business to take care of with the Schwarz," Aya said and drew his sword.

"Hey...where did they go?" Ken asked and Aya's gaze darkened.

"Probably back to lick their wounds. They'll be back though."
********************************************************
"That was fun, wasn't it Ryo-ohki?" Sasami asked then sighed as she thought about the most recent events. "But I didn't like that one guy. He was mean and scary."

"Meow!" the cabbit agreed.

"HA! I've got it! Who's it from? Tenchi!" Ryoko asked as she ran into the kitchen.

"RYOKO! YOU GIVE THAT BACK!!" Ayeka yelled as she tried to reach for the piece of paper Ryoko held. Ryoko held it high out of her reach and read it.

"My dearest Ayeka, I long each waking hour for your touch. The delicate nectar on your lips I long to feel. Your soft, warm body next to mine on cold and windy nights...blah, blah, blah. Eternally yours, Tenchi?! Why that..."

"HAH! You see?! Tenchi loves ME!"

"In your dreams Ayeka!"

"What do you have there? Hmmm....uh-huh....very nice but you spelled eternally wrong, Ayeka. What's to eat Sasami?" Washu asked as she sat at the table.

"How pathetic can you get? Writing your own love letters??! Hah! I should have known," Ryoko said and Ayeka glared at her.

"At least you thought it was real for awhile!" she cried.

"Wow! What's going on in here?" Mihoshi asked as she walked into the room. Sasami sighed and laid a plate on the table for Washu and a plate on the floor for Ryo-ohki.

"Nothing has changed, has it, Miss Washu?" she asked as she sat down with a cup of tea in her hands.

"It doesn't seem like it, but I'm sure that little adventure affected everyone. Who knows? Maybe we'll have some peace and quiet for awhile," Washu said as Mihoshi tripped over her own feet and ran into Ayeka and Ryoko. Washu heaved a heavy sigh as she picked up a glass. "Then again, maybe not. The good thing is, we won't be doing any interdimensional traveling for a loong time."