Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi's Origin ❯ Prolouge- Tenshi Miiski ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


I do not own Trunks, Silver Star (aka Iris Cane), Rundi, Ryo, Kora, or YuYuko or pretty much anyone else. O.o But I do own Tenshi ^^. Being as, she is MY character. I own Kiko and some others too ^^. But um…this is one CONFUSING story

May I also add that Tenshi is from another dimension then Suru and Imo…that is why some things happen in her dimension…that never happened in Imo and Suru's.


Prolouge-

A young man with black hair that spiked out like Son Goku's hair did only a white bandana on walked past everyone standing near the door.

"Bardock!!!" A man yelled.

Bardock, or the man, turned around to a group of saiyans who were looking at him. "Did you know, Bardock?"

"Know what?" Bardock asked as he looked at them.

"That Jurian Woman is pregnant. We think she is your girlfriend. You're not cheating on Kiko are you?" One of the men said.

"Surely not!" Another one exclaimed.

"Look I never cheated on anyone." Bardock walked away, knowing one thing…he had lied…


~~

Bardock looked in the mirror till he spotted a baby that read "Shicera".

He smiled. That was the Jurian Woman's baby…her child was here because all Saiyans were brought to this planet half or not to be born. And obviously she had had her child.

A doctor walked by Bardock, not seeming to mind when Bardock tapped his shoulder. "Is it a girl or boy for Shicera?"

The doctor looked in the mirror. "Nope, it's a girl for sure."

The doctor passed away as Bardock made a weird face at the mirror. "A girl? Girls aren't very strong on Planet Vegeta."

"But boys are."

Bardock turned around to see a woman with soft black hair that went to her butt and beautiful black eyes. She was in saiyanarmor and was beautiful. A little boy was holding her hand and was looking at his father with scowling eyes.

"Kiko."

"Bardock." Kiko said as she hugged him. "How are you, Bardock?"

"Fine." Bardock leaned down and looked at the little boy with short spiked hair. "Radditz, could you leave me and your mother alone for a while?"

"Err…fine." Radditz said as he walked away.

Bardock looked at his wife. "What did you mean by that, Kiko?"

"I mean that you are to have two strong boys." Kiko said while smiling.

Bardock looked at her. "Another, son?"

"Yes, you are going to have another boy."

Bardock smiled proudly. "A true saiyan."

"Please don't say that, Bardock. King Vegeta says that and I don't know I just don't like it."

Bardock grunted and then pushed his way away from Kiko. She looked at him with her beautiful black eyes and watched him leave.

~

Shicera looked at her baby daughter Tenshi and smiled. "Oh Tenshi…" She hugged her tightly and then smiled. "I am so happy."

"Shicera you have a visitor from some man named Bardock." A doctor said as he looked at Shicera and her baby girl. Shicera smiled at her little girl. "Guess what, honey? Your daddy's going to see you now." Shicera said as she rocked her little girl.
Tenshi kind of yawned and then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

A man with the hair of Goku and the eyes of Vegeta walked in. "Shicera?"

Shicera looked up. "Bardock…."

Bardock looked down to baby Tenshi. "She's my girl?"

Shicera nodded. "That's your baby."

Bardock looked at the baby and blinked. He picked her up and smiled at her. "She's my girl…"

Shicera smiled. She had the prettiest blue hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes….

Bardock suddenly noticed something. He put his fingers beneath two strands of light and thin hair and then brought them up. The two bangs were blue. "Hm…that's strange…"

She looked. "Hm…two blue bangs..do you see those two red dots? They mean that Tsunami has blessed her birth….or that's what is said on Jurai."

"Yes…she might have to go to Juria…"

Shicera looked up at him. "Why?"

"Most people don't let girls or boys with blue hair train until they get to the age that the judges say she has to come back."

"Well that's nothing bad, is it Bardock?"

Bardock winced a little. (Thought) 'Saiyans with blue hair are rare and are supposed to be great fighters….they will probably claim her for themselves."

Shicera looked at him. "Are you ok, Bardock?"

Bardock looked back down and nodded. "What's her name?"

"Tenshi…it means angel in Juria…" Shicera said.

Bardock smirked. "And that's exactly what she is." (NOT!!! o.o)


AN: OH I MADE MY DADDY OOC!! >_<....WAHHH!!! anyways, i am not gonna put any webmissttresses but Kat and Silverstar in this story inless the other webmisstreses say i can.. ^^. Imo and Suru are sure to be in here though...