Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi's Origin ❯ Genesis ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 1- Genesis (or aka The Beginning)

And those who love us shall perish……..


Shicera ran through the rain, holding a two year old girl with black hair in a ponytail, two blue bangs, and green eyes. "Mommy are we going to go see daddy again????"

"Not today, Tenshi…."

~

Bardock looked up at the guards. "They cant take her here or now…"

"They will take Tenshi Jo Miiski right now, by force or by help…whatever manner, she will be trained and sent off to another planet like Radditz Miiski and all the other saiyans…"

"But Tenshi is part jurian…"

"And part saiyan. Not only that, but a rare saiyan."

Bardock almost bursted into energy. "Why cant she stay and fight for Frieza??"

"Frieza has no idea that the blue haired saiyans are rare…this is one of our ways to grow a saiyan and have her or he come back to defeat Frieza in an army."

"OH yeah, and how many are there?!" Bardock asked.

"There have been numorous over the years but for this year three babies were each born in the month of Apring. (or a place between May and April on Earth ^^) Each girls…the saiyan Princess Imo, or Princess Vegeta's sister, a young unnamed girl who went to the Planet Juria, and your daughter."

"Err….I will talk to the Senate about this matter."

"Go ahead and try, it will get you no where."

~

The woman ran through the rain till the mud pretty muched soaked her whole body. By that time, three soldiers wearing the saiyan symbol were there. "Mrs.Miisiki?"

"Yes?" Shicera asked as she looked around at them.

"We have been authorized to take Tenshi and have her trained on her way to another Planet, I'm sorry queen Miiski. (that's right, Shicera was royalty on Juria ^^<>)."

Shicera held Tenshi close. "No! She stays with ME."

"Mrs.Shicera we are authorized to do anything and everything to take you in." One of the men said.

"No. I have said it once and I will say it again. No way."

"I am sorry it had to come out this way, Mrs. Miiski." The soldiar said.

Shicera closed her eyes. "No your not."

A single click of The Soldiar's gun and she was on her knees, her arms wrapped around her baby Tenshi.

"Remove the baby." One of the solidars ordered. The other two walked to Shicera's body and picked the little girl up. "I want my mommy!!!" Tenshi yelled.

"Your mother is gone." One of the men who was holding her, or Shane (lol) said.

Tenshi started to cry LOUDLY as Shane hugged her. "'It's ok Tenshi, you're going to see your daddy."

Tenshi suddenly jumped out of Shane's arms and ran to her mother's body. "Mommy!!!!!"

Shane picked her up again. "Your going with us."

"Mommy!!! I want my mommy!!! Sniff" Those were the last words that came out of Tenshi's mouth when they took her away to Planet Vegeta.

Tenshi was in a little room of her own. Looking around she only could think of one thing…this was a prison cell.

~half a year later (she isn't three yet)

Someone picked a sleeping Tenshi up and put her in a pod. He raised a thumb up to some men in the glass above the room. They raised a thumb to him too.

~

The men in the glass looked up at King Vegeta. His two twin children were running around around his feet and screaming. King Vegeta just pushed the anger aside, and then looked at the other men.

"King Vegeta, where shall the blue haired-saiyan go this time?" One of the men asked.

Vegeta smirked. "We are in a war with Juria…send her to Juria to grow up and destroy it…"

"Yes sir." The man said as he typed in her program, that would be running through her brain while she traveled. Then he pushed a button, and her pod went out to space.

Vegeta smirked even more again. "Now….for Juria's fall from a little baby saiyan girl. How sad…^^(o.o)"

"Yes sir." One of the men (not a saiyan) said.

~another half a year-Tenshi is three

Tenshi woke up in a small cramping spot. "Hm…" She looked around. "BUTTONS!!!!!!!!" She smiled happily. This was much more fun then training with the other saiyan kids. Thought it felt like she was training in a high gravity and training anyways. She smiled and grinned at the buttons.

"I want to push this red one!!" As soon as she had the pod started to travel at hyper speed.

"BLUE!!!!" Tenshi piped as she smiled at the blue switch. She pressed the red, yellow, and blue button at the same time…and well…the message:

You are going to destroy Planet Juria at age 7. *repeating* was now

Uouadfadofjsdosjdfsjfsdflsjfdsdljfsldfjsldfjsdlfs

Ten shi smiled. "Hehehehehehehehehahahahahhahaha…."

Pretty soon her pod landed down on a small spot on Juria. Tenshi looked up at the sky. It was a pretty color, but not really a cool blue.

Tenshi smiled as she jumped out of the plane and flew towards a big BIG big "castle". Tenshi smiled as she looked around. "Oooo!!!! I bet Mommy lived here once!!" Tenshi flew towards it. Pretty soon she was inside the castle looking around. As far as she could tell the whole place was huge, and all she saw was soldiers everywhere. "Hhehehhehehe."

"Princess Misa." One of the guards yelled. "Please accept this…"

"As Princess for the northern part of Juria, I will not accept taking over King Azusa of all Juria's place…no thank you I am not apart of this war brewing with Planet Vegeta."

Tenshi smiled at the woman. Very pretty with long pink hair and pink eyes. "Hi!!" Tenshi piped.

Princess Misa stopped while being startled and looked at Tenshi "Hello…who are you?"

"I am Tenshi Miiski! Who are you?"

Misa stood there stunned. "You're Princess Tenshi of the Southern Half of Juria!!!"

"Huh?" Tenshi stood there dumbfounded. "I'm a Princess?"

"Who was your mother, Tenshi?"

"My mom was Shicera Miiski."

"Exactly!!!" Misa said. "Your mother was Princess of the Southern half of Juria."

"Wow!! My mom was a Princess?"

"Yes!" Misa said. She leaned down. "Do you want to eat supper with me? I could tell you all about your family and your heritage and how you are a princess."

Tenshi stood there smiling. "Please do!!"

Misa smiled. "You see that room? Meet me there in three hours. If you need help, ask a guard…but if they ask you who you are say Tenshi Miiski, Princess of Southern Juria, so they will know who you are."

Tenshi smilled. "Yes ma'm I will!!" Tenshi suddenly ran off. "Um…can I take a look around!?"

"Yes Princess Tenshi you may!!" Misa said while smiling.

Tenshi smiled and started to run off. Unlike most saiyans, her tail was blue with a black tip to it. She started to run off till she reached a small room. Fascinated by it, she kept using it because if you went in one door there would be a small room then you would come into the same room you left ^^. Tenshi was pretty fascinated by this and kept doing it till she was really dizzy.

"One more time!!" Tenshi said as she ran in and then came back out…tripping she fell ontop of another little girl who looked familier.

"Hi what's your name? I'm Tenshi. Wanna play?" Tenshi said, smiling at the familiar girl.

The girl sighed and picked herself up. "What an annoying kid…" she muttered.

Tenshi smiled. "Hi!"

"Um…" The girl thought. "Hm..i cn get rid of this twerp easily." The girl suddenly had a smily face. (wont tell you who she is for Suru's Origins Sake) "Wanna play hide and seek???"

Tenshi smiled. "Yea!!!"

"You count and I'll hide!!"

"Alright!!!" Tenshi smiled and hid her eyes. "One…two…three…four…five…"

The girl ran off in a direction that wasn't very fascinating…

~

Tenshi opened her eyes. "Wahoo! Ready or not, here I come!!!"

Tenshi started to run around looking for the girl….for hours….and hours….and hours….and hours….and hours…


~

Misa smiled. "Yes I heard they were taking the Prince and Princess back to Planet Vegeta."

Tenshi was suddenly tugging on Misa's shirt sleeve. "Misa I cant find my friend, can you help me?"

Misa smiled. "Sure, what does she look like?"

"….. well she had piggytails and was wearing a blue kimino with a weird mark on it ^^."

Misa smiled. "I'm afraid she is leaving now, Tenshi."

"Huh!!!?? Where to?"

"To her home planet…would you like to say goodbye???"

Before Misa coud continue, Tenshi ran off to the airbase. She could see the other girl in an aircraft. Tenshi sighed and waved goodbye. "Bye bye…"


To be continued….

Yes a corny chapter but I had to write it ^^. Next time, Tenshi is a 13 year old royal Princess teenager of Juria…stricken by the horrible place she will soon have to over come, Tenshi flees…guess where? But while she's there she meets a new place called the Ultimate X Project