Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Ecchi Days - An Interactive Tenchi Fic ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tenchi and Ryoko took turns disrobing each other between the passionate kisses. Tenchi had seen Ryoko nude on a couple of occasions. Mostly it had been brief flashes, but even if it had not, nothing compared to slowly disrobing her, laying her silken skin bare with his own hands. Tenchi made sure to caress and feel Ryoko's body generously every time a garment was removed. He even gave into the impulse to kiss and lick her neck, throat and breasts while removing her panties.

By the time they were both nude, Tenchi sported a massive erection. He sat back on the roof with a gentle nudge from Ryoko, and watched in fascination as one of her slender hands grabbed and squeezed his cock gently. Her hand was warm, and felt incredibly good. Tenchi was close to the edge just from their disrobing, and the sight & feel of this goddess' body caressing his cock brought him over the edge.

He erupted in a shower of white, as days of pent up absence came back with a vengeance. Ryoko calmly continued her massage, even as he painted her with white drops. Soon his orgasm had run it's course, and Tenchi gave Ryoko an apologetic look while saying.

"Sorry I couldn't last. You are too much for a simple mortal like me."

Ryoko, knowing he was a virgin, had expected something like that, and proceeded to take the top of the pressure. She looked at him with a steamy gaze, as she with slow deliberately cat-like movement licked her hand clean. Only after cleaning every drop from her hand did she reply.

"Don't be sorry. There is lots of time for us to enjoy this, so just relax."

Tenchi did relax, and Ryoko started to kiss and caress his body, finding places which ignited the fire of passion as surely as her naked body moving against his. Soon, he found himself reacting to her, slowly getting erect again.

That was when she kneeled in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. It was a common fantasy among boys to get a blow job from a girl as sexy as Ryoko, and that as much as the physical bliss of her warm moths embrace had Tenchi fully erect in no time.

Tenchi was shortly disappointed to see his cock leave Ryoko's mouth, but as Ryoko moved over to position his cock at the entrance to her sex, those concerns were forgotten. Slowly, ever so slowly, she nudged the head of his cock in between the lips of her sex, and into her warm body. As she proceeded, Tenchi could feel the tight warm wetness working down the length of his cock, even as he saw it disappear into his goddess' pussy and body.

With a final push from Ryoko, Tenchi's cock was buried completely inside her. They both panted and relaxed, enjoying the feel of the other. Then Ryoko began moving slowly, riding the full length of Tenchi's cock. They were both moaning from pleasure, as Ryoko picked up the pace. Tenchi felt incredibly good, as Ryoko's tight and warm body treated him to pleasure like he had never felt before. Had he not blown once, he would not have lasted a minute like this.

As it was, Ryoko's fantasies of making love to Tenchi fulfilled drove her over the edge first. Screaming his name, she stopped her motion while her body convulsed with the orgasm. A bit longer to come down from the clouds than Tenchi, she soon returned her attention to reality where Tenchi was urging her to continue her movement.

Taking a few seconds to come down, she slowly started moving again. She didn't make it more than a minute though, before Tenchi was pushed over the edge and she felt him come inside her. Deciding that she couldn't go for another orgasm now, she simply lowered herself into Tenchi's embrace.

They lay like that in each other's arms, with smiles of contentment, fulfillment and satisfaction, before finally falling asleep.

When the sun rose, it illuminated a couple on the roof, sleeping in each other's arms. A sight which would not be uncommon for quite a while.

_______

The End
_______