Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ How Long is Forever ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is mainly from Ryoko's POV and about her, but the other character have some nice parts too. To start this off I'd first of all like to say this is my first shot writing a fan fic of any kind, and I do NOT own any of the characters; the creator has first dibs. I WOULD like to say however, that the plot idea and the other misc. writings in the fic are my own, meaning… IF ANYONE SNARKS MY IDEAS OR WRITING, THEY WILL BE DELT WITH SUFFICENTLY! Now, with all that ranting aside, I welcome you to my story…

Prologue:

A small, ominous figure paced down a long hallway, his hands clasped tightly behind his back as he awaited the arrival of his special guest. It had taken some time to track her down from her travels though space, yet Dr. Clay was sure his scouts had accomplished their task as quickly as they could. It hadn't been in his plans to stray this far away from the Earth, not when he was planning ways of getting revenge on Washu and her human guinea pig. He'd almost figured out the perfect plan when Lady Tokimi herself had suggested a temporary retreat until `the perfect timing' came about.

"Heh, It looks like all our waiting has paid off too."

Sojah had been drifting for two months in the asteroid belt just beyond the orbit of Mars, it's eyes ever watchful of the Masaki household, and now a change of fate had brought a key player into their hands, and boy, when the moon rose the next night, HE'D be the one grinning. It was his best plan yet and now he'd finally get his revenge.

"Dr. Clay! We've got her in the holding cell. She's heavily sedated but if there ever was a time to see her…"

"Yes, I understand."

With a nod of his head, Dr. Clay followed the silver-suited guard down the hallway towards the holding cells anxiously rubbing his hands together.

<I>"She must have put up a fight, the guard looks as if he could use a drink."</I>

The guard paused as he reached the holding bay and stood his post. Dr. Clay walked by, a smirk on his face as he moved closer to his captive.

"Welcome to the new and improved Sojah Minagi…"