Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letters ❯ The first day again ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the Tenchi Universe Charters.

Authors note: Hey here it is the second Chapter. I well reflect on the first in fact a lot of it well look like the first chapter but form Tenchi's point of view.

Chapter II Tenchi

Tenchi stared at he ceiling he was up just before dawn. (What I'm I doing up this early) he thought. Then he remembered yester day.

----------------- Yester Day -----------------

It had started out like any other day. Chores, breakfast, and being in the middle of a fight between Ayeka and Ryoko. More Chores, lunch and another fight between Ayeka and Ryoko. That was all normal until Tenchi tired of being in the middle of fights decided to do something about it.

Tenchi had finished up his chores early and had deiced to go the lake. There he saw Ryoko. She was staring at the lake but it seemed to him that she wasn't even seeing it. Tenchi walked over and sat down next to her. She didn't even notice him until he sad, "Ryoko."

She jumped and said, "Yes, Tenchi."

"I want you to stop fighting with Ayeka," he said. As he said it he knew he had made a mistake.

"What," exclaimed Ryoko her eyes were hurt and betrayed, " she's the one who starts them."

"Yes but antagonize her into them and I want you to stop it," Tenchi said a little too forcefully.

Ryoko just stared at him in disbelief. Then she turned around and said, "Do you care for her?"

"What," He exclaimed (care for you more) he thought.

"You heard me. Do you care for her?" she said.

"Yes," Tenchi said, "but…"

Before he could finish Ryoko interrupted, "All right than I'll stop fighting with her in fact I think I'll just leave and save the trouble." Before He could say more she teleported out of sight.

"Damn it," he cursed then sigh. (Should I go after her?) He thought.

Before he could decide what to do next Ayeka came walking over to where he sat. "Hello lord Tenchi," she said sweetly.

Tenchi groaned inwardly. "Hello Ayeka how are you," He said.

Ayeka just smiled and sat down next to Tenchi. "Lord Tenchi how do you put up with that woman?" She asked.

Tenchi couldn't trust him self to speck. (Did she hear us?) He thought.

"Well Tenchi," Ayeka said.

"Ayeka you can be so two faced," Tenchi heard himself say as he got up and headed for the temple.

"Wait Tenchi, What do you mean?" Ayeka called as she hurried after him.

(Why wont she leave me alone.) Tenchi thought. "It means you act all sweet and innocent when you're really a little bitch." Tenchi said as he turned around and went home leave Ayeka standing by the lake.

When he got there Sisami was busy preparing dinner with Ryo-ohki's help all though Ryo-ohki didn't actually do any thing to help. He went in the living room looking for Ryoko but only Mihoshi and Kahone were there. He was about to go check her room when Ayeka stopped him.

"Tenchi," she said sadly, " Is that what you really think of me?" She asked as a tear rolled down here cheek.

Tenchi cursed him self for being weak to someone was cry. "No, I'm sorry I'm just having a bad day." (A very bad day) he thought.

"Really," She said as she smiled.

"Yes," Tenchi sighed.

Sisami came skipping over to them. "Dinners ready," she said as she headed up stairs to get Ryoko.

(Damn it.) Tenchi thought as he and Ayeka headed for the dining room. They took their usual seats and waited. Ryoko appeared at her usual spot and looked down at her plate hardly touching the food. (Man I feel bad.) Tenchi thought (really bad).

"Why so quite Ryoko?" Ayeka asked in a singsong voice. "Trying to come up with a way to get Tenchi?" Ryoko didn't even look up at Ayeka or show any sign that she had said anything to her or that she was even there. (I'm scum) Tenchi thought. " What you're ignoring me you lowly prate trash. How could you have ever thought that a respectable person like Tenchi would ever love space trash like you when he could have the gem of Jurian society?"

(Why would I want the gem of Jurian society when I could have a beautiful prate?) Tenchi thought to him self.

Ryoko stood up, "if only you know you wouldn't say that." She said.

"Knew what?" Ayeka said challengingly as she stood up also.

All of the sudden Ryoko started speaking in another language pointing at Ayeka. Ayeka's eyes got very large and she looked scared. When Ryoko was finished she flickered and disappeared.

Ayeka sat hard on the floor babbling about curses. Tenchi quickly got up and bounded up the stairs to Ryoko's room. (I hope she's there) he thought as he knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ryoko said.

He sighed with relief and said, "Ryoko, its me Tenchi let me in."

"No you can't come in," Ryoko said quickly.

"Ryoko let me in now," Tenchi said forcefully as he started to open the door. The door was held shut.

"You can't come in," he herd her gasp.

"Why not?" He asked getting worried.

"You just can't. Now what do you want?" Ryoko said.

"I want to know what you did to Ayeka," Tenchi yelled wounding why he asked said that.

"I didn't do anything to her," Ryoko yelled back.

"Yes you did," Tenchi yelled, "she is just sitting there babbling about being cursed."

He heard Ryoko's bitter laugh, "cursed she thinks I would waste a perfectly good curse on her she is more stuck-up and then I though. No Tenchi don't worry about you precious princess I didn't curse her. In fact I did nothing to her. Its me I did it to."

"Ryoko, are you ok?" Tenchi asked very concerned.

"Why do you care?" she snapped, " you've never cared before."

Tenchi winced at this and said softly, "But I do care I care a lot about you."

"I thought you cared for Ayeka." He heard her say.

"I care for her also. I care for everyone here your all like my family." He said.

"That's all," she said sadly, "It's just like I'm some sort of an obligation or annoying sister."

"No," Tenchi said quickly, "I care for you more than that." Tenchi got quiet waiting for what she was going to say now.

"Tenchi I can't tell you right now what's wrong but some day I well I promise, please just leave me alone," she said.

"Ok, but you well tell me what's wrong some day," Tenchi said very worried as he left. Ryo-ohki came shooting by him into Ryoko's room but he didn't pay much attention to her.

When he got back to the dining room Ayeka was still babbling but Washu had taken her into hand. She slapped her across the face sharply, "shut up," she said.

Ayeka stared at her in shock, "what'd you do that for didn't you see what she did she cursed me."

"No, she did not. Don't they teach you anything?" Washu said. "No I guess not or you would have known what she said." Whit this Washu left and went to her lab.

Tenchi looked around and yawned, "you know its been a long day I think I'll go to bed," and with that he went to his room.

-------------------- End Flash Back --------------------

Tenchi sighed and got up. He walked over to his window and looked out. He jumped and rubbed his eyes. He looked again and saw a beautiful goddess walking across the lawn. He quickly pulled on some clothes and went out to fallow her.

------------------ End ----------------

End Note: Well here's chapter two. What'd you think? RR