Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ Matrix's Challenge ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Chapter 3: Matrix Challenge
Walking down the hallway to the main office with Mi-ohki walking by her side, the cold chill begone to haunt her again but only shook it off before it got to her. While walking into the room she notices a Reploid in green and white armor and wearing a pair of red goggles. "So you most be the one they called Matrix. Hi I’m Douglas the mechanic and engineer of HQ, nice to meet you." "It’s nice to meet you too." Replied Matrix with a smile. Moments after meeting Douglas, screens at HQ begone to static with a picture of a Reploid in blue naive, white, and yellow armor, light silver blue hair, and a red visor hiding he’s color of his eyes.
"It’s Dynamo, he’s some how took over the controls!" Panic Aila "What is he up to this time?" Thought Signas with an anger look upon his face. "Heh..Well well well...Long time no see huh? I herd you found a little girl, could she play with me I’m really bored don’t keep me waiting." Smirked Dynamo as his face dissipaters in the static as Mi-ohki hisses at the screen.
"This is every confusing, why would Dynamo want to fight Matrix?" "I dunno why either Douglas, but before we lost signal of Dynamo. I’ed picked up the location of where he’s at, it sector 13A45." Signas sits up from his chair in shock and sweat "The Death lands! No one or any thing has came back! We can’t allow you to go there, we lost countless Hunters in the red sands!" "Signas please I have to do this! Dynamo challenged me to this fight...... no one else." says Matrix griping her hands with Mi-ohki meowing.
With a sigh, Signas calmly sits back in his chair "It seems that I can’t you, but the only way to the Death Lands is by ship. We disable the teleport cause of the lost of the Reploids, please Matrix be careful." "Don’t worry sir, I’ll be very careful." Says Matrix "But Matrix don’t you need a ship?" Question Douglas "Don’t worry I all ready have one." Smiled Matrix as she walks out with Mo-ohki following her.
Moments later, Axl was walk by a window. He stops cause of a shadow that blocking the sun, when he turns around he’s mouth opens wide to see that a strange ship passing by the window meowing loudly. Axl falls to the ground in sweat "That just sound like....No it..couldn’t..be...Mi-ohki?!?!"
End of Chapter 3. Who’s going to win the fight? Wait and See.
Chapter 4 Dynamo Vs. Matrix
You pick the winner.