Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ Matrix's Hidden Power ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

There stands in the shadows a Reploid in black and gray armor with pale skin that looks like it’s never been near sun light what so ever, evilly smiling at Matrix
"Hey who are you an away?" Question Zero. The pale face Reploid walked towards the beating and bruised Dynamo, leaving Zero bit annoyed.
"Feh...So you thought you could handle her. You said that: You’re where going to play with her for a bit, then bring her to me!"
His pale face begins to wrinkle in anger, and then kicks Dynamo in the gut. Dynamo moans more in pain as he curls up in a ball then passes out.
"Hey did you hear me, or are you deaf?!" Says Zero in an anger tone.
The small black soulless eyes of the Reploid, looks at Zero smiling evilly making him more annoyed and angered.
"And what do you want with Matrix a way?” Asked X
"That’s none of your concern Maverick Hunter, so you better hand over the girl!" Ordered the pale face one as he walks to her.
"That symbol on his chest, why does that seem so familiar...Why?" Thought Matrix.
All three Hunters ran in front of Matrix, protecting her and getting ready to fight!
"We just can’t let you take her that easily Maverick!" Says Axl pointing his guns at him.
"I’m going to ask you one more time what is your name?"
“If you want to know blonde, it’s Shujikoe." He answered making Zero more angered as he hold his Z-saber titer giving Shujikoe en evil glare.
Shujikoe just smirks insanely as his hands expend to long and sharp claws "Fight me, if you dare hunters."
From Zero’s last nerves he strikes first.
"Zero don’t!" Shouted Matrix in panic.
Shujikoe dodges Zero’s saber, then slashes him perusing thou his armor, Zero screams in pain as he falls to the ground then tries to get up, Shujikoe walks up to Zero with his claws near by his head
"Die” yells Shujikoe with his claws strikes down on him
"Zero hang on!" Shouted X as he shoots some plasma from his X-buster at Shujikoe.
From the distance Shujikoe sees the plasma shots coming toward him; both claws rise up and cut through the plasma as if it were made of paper.
X’s eyes narrowed in fright. Shujikoe runs towards X, grabbing him by the neck then laughing quietly as he slowly crushes it.
"You’re a monster Shujikoe." X said weakly.
Shujikoe crushed X’s neck a bit more.
"Annoying Maverick Hunter, I should just finish you off right now!" Smirked Shujikoe as his he placed his other hand near his head.
"Stooooooooop!" Shouted Matrix with her fist striking at Shujikoe, letting go of X’s head Shujikoe pins Matrix down with his claws through her armor to the ground.
Axl keeps Matrix back from Shujikoe as aims his guns at him. Just before he could pull the trigger Shujikoe knocked him down with his claws, leaving a mark on his chest.
Causing Axl to drop his guns to the ground. But this was not a sign of defeat by Axl; he was just waiting for the right opportunity to strike Shujikoe down.
"Matrix n-no." X said weakly trying to save his wounded friend.
Shujikoe just kept smiling in his insane way.
Then all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain, he turned around to see that Zero had stabbed his Saber deep into the enemy’s back. Shujikoe pulls his claws out of Matrix’s chest causing her to scream in pain then slashes him in the face.
Zero falls to the ground three deep gashes run across his face...his blood pouring down and staining the ground below him.
Axl knew this was the opportunity he had been waiting for and charged at Shujikoe guns drawn.
Shujikoe turns toward Axl meeting his challenge with confidence. Axl enraged by the sudden pain inflicted on his friends blindly shoots at Shujikoe nailing him in the shoulder with a stray bullet.
Shujikoe, even though he’s badly wounded strikes out at Axl with his claws slashing him across the chest and badly wounding him.
He falls to the ground at Shujikoe’s feet.
"Heh....you fools thought you could defeat me so easily. You are weaklings; I might as well kill you all." Smirks Shujikoe looking down at his fallen foes.
Matrix got up from the ground and looked at Shujikoe with power emanating from her. A Saber formed in her hand, Shujikoe drops X and attacks Matrix with blinding speed, just before he could stab Matrix in the neck, and she ducks down then cuts his arm off.
It falls to the ground twitching slightly, and then going limp.
"You little brat!" Shujikoe said seething with anger, and with one slash of his claw cuts her helmet in half.
Matrix points her Saber directly at his heart, Shujikoe gives an evil glare.
"I’ll retreat this time, but when we meet again I’ll be prepared," he says as he disappears in the dark. Matrix’s Saber disappears from her hand, she then collapse to the ground. Mi-ohki runs to her meowing.
X tries to get up but only falls back to the ground,
" Matrix, get up please, you must." he says trying to reach her then everything becomes blurry and they both black out.
End of Chapter 5...What will become of Matrix and her friends? Who will win the fight of good vs. evil? Wait and see.
Chapter 6??? Title to come.