Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ Dynamo Vs. Matrix ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 4: Dynamo Vs. Matrix
With a loud meow from Mi-ohki flying near the Death Lands, where Dynamo awaits for Matrix for the battle. As Matrix puts her feet on the red sand ground, Mi-ohki transforms back to her cuddly form and runs towards Matrix. When Matrix walks though the sands of the Death Lands she notes the pieces of Reploids and other parts of other robots she gets a bit freighted "No wonder why it’s called the waste lands....But I don’t understand how or what killed them..." Mumbled Matrix to her self. "Can you hear me Matrix, Is every thing going ok?" said Aila on the radio. "A bit freaky and scary, but ok."Be careful Matrix, I’m.....pic.....so..." "Aila I’m losing you, can you hear me Aila!" Said Matrix in a panic tone. That’s when she hears Mi-ohki growling and hissing."Mi-ohki what’s....wrong." When Matrix turns her head, she sees that Dynamo is walking towards her and Mi-oki .
Back at Maverick HQ
"Signas we just contact and signal with Matrix!" Said Aila in a panic tone. Signas eyes open wide and sweating with his head looking down."How can this be, she was the signal a few minutes!" Singnas gets up from his chair "We lost so many Hunters, we just can’t lose her too!" Signas says in a strong tone with his fists on this desk. Aila stays silent as her head tilts down.
Back from there mission, X and Zero runs in the room "Sigans what’s going on, what’s the problem?" Asked X in a worry tone. "X...it’s Matrix, she went to the Death Lands to fight Dynamo but we lost contact and signal with her..." Explain Aila in a sad tone. "Dynamo?!?!" Shouted Zero. "Guys you wouldn’t believe what I saw!!" Shouted Axl as he run in.
Back at the Death Lands Dynamo smirks evilly at Matrix walking up to her, strangle North winds begone to pick up."So you finally came. Heh...How can a little thing like you even put a fight?" Question Dynamo leaving Matrix in confusion and only puts you her fists."Oh you ready to fight me?" Asked Dynamo pulling out his saber. Matrix run towards Dynamo ready to give him a punch in the face, Dynamo easily dodges by moving to the side then slashes at Matrix.
She sees at the corner of her eye that the saber was coming towards her at every fast speed, at a blink of en eye Matrix jumps back from the saber nearing inches away from cutting her in half."Come on dollface, you just can’t beat me with your powder puff hands." Smirked Dynamo as he strikes at Matrix. Matrix grows with anger, giving an evil glare as she gives Dynamo a strike in the gut with her fist. Dynamo coughs up some blood as his saber is inches away from her forehead, in pain Dynamo drop his saber, falls on his knees and holds his stomach with eyes open wide and sweating "What?!?! H-how can small girl like you have such strength? " Moaned Dynamo.
Matrix grabs him up by neck and pulls him near her face "Don’t you ever call me dollface again" Matrix says in a angered tone of voice, Matrix rases her fist up then pouches Dynamo in the forehead. Dynamo falls to the ground with pieces of his red lens visor falls along with him.
North winds begone to calm. "Reow Meow mewo " Says Me-ohki running to Matrix. From a distends someone was calling for her, X, Zero and Axl was ruing towards Matrix. "Guys, what are you doing here?" "We where here to save you.....But by the looks of it that you handle it and defeated Dynamo by you self..." Answer Zero eyeing Dynamo all beating and bloody. From another dissents en evil laughter felled the air. From the shadow there stands a Reploid With evil insane smile upon his face.
End of Chapter 4. . .Who is this evil Reploid? What are his plans? Wait and find out.
Chapter 5: Matrix’s Power