Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ No Victory Part 3 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Six: No Victory Part 3

Wondering around in the house of Misaki, Matrix ponders why she
couldn't get a hold of HQ. "Geeze...How do I get myself into these
messes anyway? One moment I was found by X. The next thing I know I'm
fighting that jerk Dynamo, then I'm nearly get killed by Shujikoe.
Now I'm at this place!" Thought Matrix walking down the steps.
Back in the black of space.
While in his chamber Shujikoe rest in his pod with mumbling in anger.
"Darn that old man trying to replace me with his junk robots. Humph! I should be the one to kill Matrix no one eles! I want her to maker her suffer for cutting off my arm !!!!" Says Shujikoe Insanely smiling with laughter filling his room.
Back at Tenchi's place.
With hands behind her head Matrix walks around the house, her mind drifting away, still she heard an fight between Ayeka and Ryoko over Tenchi.
Walking to the living room Matrix saw the girls' pulling on Tenchi arm to arm face to face snarling.
"Oh why me?" Cried Tenchi
"Ryoko you and your friend are going to rip him in two." says Matrix looking them.
"Friend!?! She's not my friend!" Shouted Ryoko, leaving Matrix blinking in confusion.
"She's my rival for Tenchi's affections." she says seething with anger.
"RYOKO!! LORD TENCHI IS DESTINED TO MARRY ME AND YOU KNOW THAT. HE IS THE LAST PRINCE OF THE JURAI BLOODLINE!!" Ayeka yells pulling harder on Tenchi's right arm.
"STOP IT!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL BOTH GET HALF OF ME!!" Cried Tenchi in tears.
"Girls please! Can't you two try to get along?" Asked Matrix
"HA! Me getting along with a spoiled princess who doesn't even know how to rule her own people?" Ryoko says sneering.
"YOU-YOU-YOU DEMON!! AZAKA, KAMIDAKE!!" Ayeka yells.
"Yes ma'am?" they both say in unison as they appear at her summons.
"I WANT YOU BOTH TO USE THE PARALYSIS BARRIER ON RYOKO NOW!!"
"Yes Ma'am!" they say powering up and sending out blue electrical energy that surrounds Ryoko and suspends her upside down in front of her.
Matrix walks off with an disturbed look on her face.
Back at Maverick HQ.
Zero kicks Dynamo out of the HQ "Get out and don't come back because if you do next time I'll have to kill you!" says Zero as he walks off.
Dynamo sits up with an annoyed look on his face
"How in the world do I get myself into these messes any way?" Thought Dynamo.
"That will teach him." says Zero wiping his hands off.
"So Aila you told me earlier about finding some data on Matrix Data?" Asked X
"That's right X, the data was hard to get at first but it only give me little information." Answered Aila holding the disk.
“Well lest see what's on the disk Aila!" Axl says with excitement.
As Aila put the disk in the Computer the screen starts to glow with Matrix data, all three hunters were surprised to see what appeared on the screen.....to be continued (again, oh no)
What did the hunters see on the screen? What will happen with Matrix's memories? Will she see her friends?
Stay tuned to Chapter 7: The Truth Revealed at Last.