Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ MegaMan X/Tenchi Muyo ❯ No Victory part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter Six: No Victory Part One
Opening in a world of blur then focusing his eyes, X sees that he’s in the medic room at HQ. Glancing around the room he sees Axl and Zero lying in their beds unconscious and in bandages but no sign of Matrix. X tries to get out of his bed.
"X you have to stay down, you’ve been badly hurt and you need to rest.” Ordered the Lifesaver keeping X in his bed.
With a sigh X lies back down as Alia walks in and the Lifesaver turns and leaves.
"If it wasn’t for that distress call X, you, Zero and Axl would have been swallowed by the sands of the Death Lands."
"But where’s Matrix.....isn’t she here?” Asked X in a weak tone. Alia closes her eyes and slowly put her head down becoming silent, X tries to speak but not a sound came out of his mouth.
"That’s the problem Matrix wasn’t there when we found you, we searched everywhere but no sign of her any where and I just got some data on her. Plus Dynamo won’t tell us any thing about which this Shujikoe person is...It’s just that Matrix disappeared or never excited..." Alia says in a subdued tone of voice, tears falling down her face.
X couldn’t stand to see Alia crying, so he reached out his hand to dry her tears giving her a smile, telling her not to give up hope... Alia tries to smile back at X.
That’s when they heard the awaking of Zero.....
Some where in the black of space
Shujikoe walks towards his master with his head down and emotionless, he walks to a man wearing a red and blue kimono with yellow stripes, one eye black, with a beard that curls to his face making look like an octopus and a black hat that has the same symbol on Shujikoe chest armor.
"Shujikoe where is the data on Matrix that I order you to retrieve?" Questioned the man
"Forgive me master, the Maverick Hunters got in my way.......Then have to retreat cause of my arm being cut off by Matrix." Responded Shujikoe in his emotionless state.
Shujikoe’s master was disgusted with his creation, as his master raises his hand, a sharp pain goes through Shujikoe’s body,
"You failed me Shujikoe! I should just eliminate you and make another creation that can get Matrix’s data for me!" He shouts
"Give me another chance master I will not fail you again." Shujikoe cried gritting his teeth against the searing pain tearing through his body.
"This is your last chance Shujikoe, fail me again and you will not see the light of another day." his master says ceasing his attack on his puppet.
"Yes master, as you wish, Dr. Clay." responds Shujikoe.
"Very well, now return to med lab and get repairs made and then return to your quarters until I summon you again." Dr. Clay says turning his back on Shujikoe.
Back At Maverick HQ
Axl awakens in a daze, glances around the room and his eyes fall on Zero’s bandaged face.
"MY GOD!! ZERO YOU LOOK LIKE A MUMMY! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU??? SOMEBODY HELP, ATTACK OF THE ZERO MUMMIES!!!" Axl says busting up laughing despite his terrible pain.
This made Zero very pissed.
He raised a fist and proceeded to plant a good whack on his head when he was stopped by Alia.
"Now boys, behave or I’ll have to call that lovely Lifesaver back in here to control you two naughty boys." She says sweetly, and X who looks highly annoyed.
He sighs deeply, trying to restrain himself from hitting the both of them and knocking them out for several more hours.
Axl and Zero settled back down in there beds.
"So Dynamo is not saying a word to who Shujikoe is huh? Heh let me at him for a minute or two I can probably make him talk for you." Smirks Zero while gripping his fist.
To Be Continued. . . . .
Can Zero make Dynamo spill the beans about to who Shujikoe is?!?!?.... Will the Hunters ever see Matrix again?!?!?
See and find out on Part 2 of No Victory hope to see ya!