Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Murder she wrote ❯ Ryoko's plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter1

It was three in the afternoon and Ryoko was in her room writing a letter. Trunks tried to sneak up on her to see what she was doing. "It's so good that my husband trusts me and allows me some free time to relax! He's not like some idiot husbands who doesn't let their wife breathe!" Ryoko said sarcastically as she cornered her eyes to the side. Trunks noticing that Ryoko sense his present, so he slowly tiptoe out of the room. "Hmm…Trunks, you're still an idiot!" Ryoko mumbled annoyed. She continued writing her letter, when she was done writing she began reading it over. It read: "Dear Gabriel, It has been sixteen years that have pass that I've been living in this torment called marriage! I don't think I can continue this mission any longer! Just the thought of pretending to love someone I hate is becoming more then what I can bare. I think I'm going to have to discontinue with this mission. I'm taking my vacation.

P.S. Maybe I can spend my vacation with you and we can spend some fun nights alone together.

Yours truly,

Ryoko"

Ryoko fold the letter and sealed it in a white envelope. "That should get his attention!" Ryoko smiled. She ran downstairs and without saying a word she left the house. Trunks stared puzzled at the door that Ryoko just left out of. "I guess she was really in a hurry!" Trunks finally said. "Good, now if only she learned how to leave from the face of this planet forever, that'll be something to celebrate over!" Vegeta snickered. "Well not to ruin your wonderful moment right now but she is probably out getting something for our anniversary…she'll be back, so don't ruin our day!" Trunks replied. "Yeah sure whatever!" Vegeta frowned. "Thanks, although your word doesn't mean much!" Trunks said as he went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

After an hour Ryoko reached Gabriel's palace that was hidden deep into the forest. The Palace was at least 15story tall, painted black with red windowsill. From the outside it looked pretty scary. "Yep, here it is!" Ryoko said as she landed in front of the palace. There was two muscular male guards blocking the front entrance. "Hello, gentlemen! How's it going?" Ryoko asked as she gave a charming smile. "No one is to enter the palace without any authority of Master Gabriel!" One of the guards said firmly. "Don't worry I just came to deliver this message to him!" Ryoko said as she handed the guard the letter. She flew off without saying another word. "Those dumb guards don't even remember me! Typically men all muscles and no brain!" Ryoko thought frustrated.

Trunks looked at the clock it was almost 5pm. "Ryoko isn't here yet…I shouldn't worry, she's probably okay!" Trunks reasoned. He opened the third dresser door that stood across from their bed. Inside was a golden, square box. "I hope she likes it, since it is our sixteen anniversary!" Trunks said as he opened the box. In the box was a 14kt gold ring, around the ban of the ring was diamonds, in the center of it was a huge diamond surrounded by beautiful sapphires. The ring was also a locket that had a picture of Notku, Ryoko and him inside of it. Trunks closed the box and put it back in its places. "Hopefully she'll wear this locket…since she doesn't seem to care for the other one!" Trunks said. "I better go get something for dinner! It's getting too late to eat out!" Trunks said as he went out to the grocery store near by.

Chapter2

It was 5:30pm when Ryoko return home. She quickly teleported inside the room. Ryoko looked around the empty room and was surprised not to see Trunks. "I wonder were that stupid husband of mines went!" Ryoko thought. "Oh well, I'm tired! I need to take a nap!" Ryoko said as she threw herself on the bed. In second Ryoko was asleep. In her dream she was flying in the blue spacious sky. As she speeded against the wind it blew into her spiky hair. "Ah, how peaceful this is! I wish it can be like this forever!" Ryoko said joyfully. Suddenly Trunks appeared beside her. Annoyed by his present Ryoko said, "Great you just had to come and ruin my dream! You know what I really wish for?" Trunks looked at Ryoko puzzled and said, "What's that?" With a mischievous smile Ryoko came close to Trunks ear and started whispering, "I wish you would just…!" Rising her voice she continued to say, "Die!" Trunks jumped back from the piercing noise. Suddenly right before Ryoko's eyes Trunks's flesh began to melt off his body. He yelled in agony as every piece of his flesh tore from his bone. Ryoko grabbed her mouth in disgust. "Trunks what's happening?" Ryoko asked astonished. "Well isn't this what you want Ryoko?" Someone said from behind her. Ryoko turned around and to her surprised Gabriel was standing behind her. "Gabriel? What are you doing here?" Ryoko asked bewildered. Gabriel came up to Ryoko and said, "I'm here to kill your husband!"

Ryoko woke up a bit worry. "What a dream!" Ryoko said as she grabbed her head with her hands. "Finally you woke up! I thought I would've had to wait all year!" Someone said beside her. Ryoko turned to find Gabriel standing next to her. "Ahhh…I just…well…never mind what brings you here?" Ryoko finally replied. "Well I got your letter!" Gabriel answered. "Good! So now you know I don't want to take part of this mission anymore!" Ryoko said fed up. "Yes…and you shouldn't have to continue with it either!" Gabriel said in agreement. "You agree…I mean that's right!" Ryoko respond surprised. "But the only way to really end this mission is to!" Gabriel said stopping abruptly. "Is to what?" Ryoko asked a bit impatient. "You'll have to demolish your husband! Don't worry you can be sure of my assistance in ending your low life husband!" Gabriel smiled. "Kill him?" Ryoko thought. "Well?" Gabriel asked intolerantly. "Su…Sure why not! Whatever gets him out of my hair!" Ryoko finally decided. "Very good! We'll plot more on his execution, later!" Gabriel smirked. At that moment Trunks has entered the house. "Ryoko are you home?" Trunks shouted from downstairs. "Oh my goodness, his home! I think you should go now!" Said Ryoko panicky. "You worry too much!" Gabriel smiled.

Trunks started his way upstairs. "Ryoko? Are you up there?" Trunks shouted as he continued to walk upstairs. "No…no one is here!" Ryoko replied worriedly. Just as Trunks entered the room Gabriel had teleported out of the room. "You are here silly! Aren't you cold with the window wide open!" Trunks said as he walked up to the window and closed it. "Um…I…whatever! I'm going to sleep so don't bother me!" Ryoko said as she grabbed her sheet and covered her head with it. "Do you know what today is?" Trunks asked as he lay next to her. "I really don't care! All I know is that I'm tired and I'm going to sleep! So shut it up!" Ryoko said coldly. "Oh…okay! Sorry for being your husband!" Trunks said offended. "Yeah not for long!" Ryoko muttered. "What?" Trunks said overhearing. Ryoko ignored him. Trunks got ready for bed and fell asleep beside her.

That night Ryoko was unable to sleep. "I hate this! I can't sleep!" Ryoko said as she tossed and turned. "Look at him! He's so peaceful and quiet! Get up!" Ryoko said irritated as she pushed Trunks off the bed. Surprisingly he was still deep asleep. "Ugh…why do I waste my time?" Ryoko asked herself annoyed as she got up and went downstairs. She looked at Vegeta who was sleeping on the couch. "Sometimes I don't know who I want died first! Nah…you're still first on my list, Vegeta!" Ryoko smirked. She tiptoed next to Vegeta and came close to his ears. She said yelling, "Hello butt-face!" Vegeta jumped up out of the couched. He's heart was pounding rapidly with fear. Vegeta turned to look at Ryoko and as he did Ryoko throw one of the couch's pillows in his face. Vegeta became furious as he started chasing Ryoko around the house. "Once I get my hand around your puny little neck of yours I swear I'm going to kill you!" Vegeta said angrily as he continued the chase. "Yeah…well I'm too fast for you so I guess that's never going to happen!" Ryoko snickered. Finally Ryoko ended the chase by teleporting out of the house.

Vegeta stopped running, as he didn't spot her anymore. "I would haunt you down if my sleep wasn't more important then you!" Vegeta said fed up as he went back to the couch and fell asleep.