Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Muyo: Tenshi Ryoko ❯ #1: Decisions and Consquences. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tenchi was in his room packing his bags. It was hard work, surprisingly hard. It had to be done, as he couldn't go to college with nothing. But he knew this was not going to be the hardest thing. There was still the matter of ther girls... He noticed several momentos of them round the room. Photos, letters, and the sword. He wasn't sure whether to take it or not. Kagato was dead, but he had been the Greatest Space Villian in the Galaxy. He probably went further he had heard. There was bound to be someone wanting revenge, or worse, to prove themselves. He sighed and put it in his bang, and remembered his first proper meeting with Ryoko. Strange, people always say you'll look back and laugh at this, but you never believe them, but it's true. It was funny. The way had had absolutely no idea what he was doing, and how Ryoko wasn't taking it really serious. She had admitted she had not been trying to hurt him, and she had been playing. Didn't seem like it at the time, but he sees she is telling the truth. He leaves all the photos and such behind though. The sword is the only momento he takes of them, and this he takes for need rather than memories.

He went downstairs. They were all there waiting for him. Ryoko, the space pirate, Ayeka, the princess of another planet called Juri, Mihoshi, a extremely clumsey Galaxy Police officer, Sasami, Ayeka's little sister, and Washu, Ryoko's Mad scientist of a mother, who went around in the body of a 12 year old. Ryo Ohki, Ryoko's space ship, in her Cabbit form, hopped over to Tenchi as he came down. He looked at the girls. Ayeka stepped forward.

Ayeka:Well???

Tenchi: Well What?

Ryoko: She wants you to choose who your girlfriend is going to be. I would just ignore her, I mean, you will make your decision when you are good and ready… Right?

Ryoko knew Tenchi would not pick her. She was afraid of this. She knew that when he confirmed this, she just would not be able to go on. She didn't want Tenchi to decide. Not yet at least.

Mihoshi: But Ryoko, he is going away! He must decide now, or never!

Ayeka: Yes, indeed, He MUST decide now! Tenchi, you are at a turning point in your life. So tell us who you love. Who do you want waiting here for your home-coming?

Washu: Yeah! Not that I think you'll pick me, but I will stay anyway! Aren't I great?!?!?

Tenchi: Yeah Washu that's very nice of you… (Sweatdrop)

Ayeka: So, who will it be!

Tenchi:Er… Um… I love…

Ayeka: yes?

Tenchi:…I choose…. *gulp* I…

Ayeka+Mihoshi:Yes???

Tenchi: the one of you who I… The girl whom I wish…

All:YESSS?!?!??!

Tenchi: NONE OF YOU! Stop trying to make me decide out of one of you! I have my whole life ahead of me! And Plenty more people to meet! None of you have particularly made my life better, have you now? Just leave me alone!

With that Tenchi went out of the door, slamming it. Outside he came face to face with his father and grandfather.

Grandfather:Tenchi, don't you think you were a bit harsh?

Tenchi: Well no. Maybe if you think of Sasami and Ryo Ohki, but I am sure they know I didn't mean them.

Grandfather:But are you sure you want to leave the girls on such a bad note?

Tenchi thought about this. Then the door opened again.

Sasami:You can't expect us not to wave you goodbye at least?

All of them went outside to wave goodbye to Tenchi. All except Ryoko, who had not moved from the spot where she had heard Tenchi say the things he said. She stared through the open door at tenchi as he got in the car and left. She stared at the car as it went down the driveway. When it was gone from her view she teleported to the roof and watched it till it was out of her sight even from there. Then she went to her room, and she cried.

Ayeka had waved maddly, till the car had left the drive, like Mihoshi had. Then they had gone in and sat on the couch. They sighed.

Ayeka: Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Mihoshi turned to Ayeka, and glared at her.

Mihoshi: You Don't Say?

Washu: Wow, Mihoshi being nasty, HHHhhmmm what's next, she says something smart?

Mihoshi: Maybe…

Washu: Oh well, there goes my gienne pig. Who wants to replace him?

Washu looked very intently at Mihoshi. Then at Ayeka. Then she looked round.

Washu: Where's Ryoko?

Mihoshi: Didn't you see how she was after Tenchi said that? Probably gone off to commit suicide.

Washu: Once again, that's very uncharacteristicly cold, and almost intellergent sounding for you.

Mihoshi: Either way, I think you should not do anything to upset her further, or suicide is definitely on the cards.

Washu: That is very true, and takes some brains to work out. Have you been acting all this time?

Mihoshi: Nah, I think it is just the shock of what Tenchi said.

Washu:Ah… I see, yes, very interesting… AH HA! I shall investigate further into this! I will also look at the effect on the other family members!

She looked at Ayeka.

Ayeka: Over my dead body…

Washu: well I would prefer otherwise, but I will have to work with what I have.

Mihoshi: Well you will almost certainly have to work with at least one dead speicem… *Couryokogh*

They all looked at Mihoshi.

Washu: I hope this is only tempary. I am not sure I like this new Mihoshi very much at all.

Mihoshi: Bah, I thought you couldn't stand me being competely dumb.

Washu: Yes, but this synical, cold Mihoshi is even worse. At least you were a nice person before.

Tenchi had about reached his college, and was already regretting what he said. It had been a bit over nasty. As he got out of the car he said to grandfather.

"Tell the girls I am sorry about what I said, I didn't mean it, I was just angery, and they were forcing into an uncomfrontable situation…"

"I am sure they will understand Tenchi. Good luck here."

The car left, and Tenchi approached his new college, and his new home. He found one of his friends from high school, and went in with him. In a headlock though, so it was hard not to follow. His friend was eger to meet some of the girls here. Tenchi felt sure the girls would not be so eger. He had come over once and met the girls at his place , he started to remember, and smiled. That had been funny. Only time a girl had chased him ever. Yes, she had been firing lazer blasts, and he had been peeking on her in the shower. But he had boosted that a girl chased Him for the next week. But it had been even funnier when she had dropped her towel by accident, and the chase had reversed. Tenchi had a slight nosebleed.

"Thinking of Ryoko I bet, Ay Tenchi?"

Tenchi Blushed.

"Something like that…"

When Grandfather and father got back, Mihoshi was in a full flung agruement with Washu.

Mihoshi: Washu, you stink at being a scientist, most of what you make and discover has little use in most things. Name one thing you have done which has changed the average household in this galaxy. Name one useful invention you have made since you lived here even!

Washi: Well…er…um… There was the… oh wait, that blew up… Oh what about… no that terrorized the local town…

Grandfather: Hello Girls, Tenchi asked me to deliver a message for him.

Mihoshi: Not now, WASHU! I am still wait-

Grandfather: He appologises, he didn't really mean those things, you girls just paniced him. I am sure he will probably choose one of you lovely girls when the time comes, but it is not here yet! Be patient.

Mihoshi: -in…YOU REALLY MEAN IT! WOW… imagine it…Mihoshi Masaki… *sigh* Tenchi…

Washu: Thanks for the save, but you ruined my new experiment….

Grandfather: *Sigh* Some people are never happy.

Meanwhile Ryoko had stopped crying, and had left her room, and was wondering aimlessly through the woods. She didn't care where she went. She didn't care what happenned to her. She just no longer cared…