Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Saiyan Child ❯ Survivor ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Okay, this one is another one that I put up on the other place before. It's a Tenchi/Kiyone (kind of get the picture I don't like to write normal parings?)

Disclaimer: Do not own and of the Tenchi series or DB/Z/GT. So please don't sue me.

Other notes: This is my first cross-over. It focuses on basically the Tenchi Universe.

Kiyone slowly walked up the steps to the shrine. She had had enough of Mihoshi's complaining and crying, Aeka's and Ryoko's fighting, and Washu popping in and out when she felt like it. When Sasami said she was take Tenchi a lunch up to the shrine, Kiyone practically jumped at the opportunity. So, she waited for Aeka and Ryoko to be distracted, because heaven forbid they find out she was going to visit Tenchi, and she headed for the shrine. Kiyone liked the area between the house and the shrine. I was so nice. The sun was out that day without a cloud in the sky. That is when Kiyone saw the space pod streak across the sky. A few seconds later, it crashed. Kiyone ran to the wreckage. She was not surprised to discover that Tenchi had done the same. He tapped the pod and the door opened up. Kiyone pulled Tenchi behind her and pulled out her blaster. "This is Officer Kiyone of the Galaxy Police. You are on a restricted planet. Come out with your hands up."

There was a "coo" that came from the pod. Kiyone slowly approached it to reveal a baby with what appeared to be a tail. He appeared to have a bump on his head form the crash. Kiyone picked up the child. "Hey there little one. Where did you come from? I bet I know someone who can tell us." Kiyone started to walk back to the house.

"Wait Kiyone, you're not taking him to-" started Tenchi as he ran after her.

"Washu," finished Kiyone. "She has records on every species in the universe. If anyone can tell us where this little guy came from, it will be her."

Kiyone and Tenchi entered the house. Tenchi had removed his Shrine robe and wrapped it around the baby. Aeka and Ryoko's eyes shot towards the child.

Ryoko floated down from her spot, "Since when did you have a baby. And who is the father. The only one I could think of was….Ten…chi." Ryoko became clearly angry, "TENCHI! How could you pick her of all people? She's so plain. And isn't she like so much older than you are."

Kiyone kept her stern expression. "Number 1, it's not mine. His space pod landed near the shrine. Number 2, what do you mean by plain? And number 3, I don't think a 2000 year old space pirate should bring age into consideration."

About this time, the child's tail stuck out of the robe.

Ryoko took a step back, "Is that a tail?"

Tenchi nodded, "Do you know anything about a humanoid with a tail?"

Ryoko became pail, "Nothing good."

About this time, Washu came out of her lab. "Hey, I thought I would have a snack break. Sasami said there were some leftovers in the frig." Washu spotted the baby in Kiyone's arms. "How long have I been in there? I leave, and Tenchi is still trying to decide between us. I come out, and he has chosen Kiyone, and they have a baby."

Kiyone blushed this time. She liked the thought of being with Tenchi. At first, she was not that fond of him. He seemed to lead all these poor girls on. Then she got to know him. He really didn't want to hurt any of them. The girls just practically threw themselves at Tenchi. Kiyone shook her head and came back into reality. "He's not my baby. His space pod crashed about an hour ago."

Washu nodded, "Hmmm, interesting. Exactly an hour?"

"Just about."

Washu walked down back into her lab, "Kiyone, Tenchi, come with me. And bring the child." Washu looked the child over once in the lab. She froze when she saw the tail, "It's impossible. Their planet was destroyed." Washu typed a few keys on her holo-computer. She looked at the data on the screen and started to talk out loud. "It could be possible. The signature of the anomaly is the same that occurred right after the planet was destroyed. He has to be one."

Kiyone had had enough of this, "One what? What is he?"

"He's a saiyan. They are extremely powerful warriors. They're planet was destroyed many year's ago by the space tyrant Freeza. Freeza was later killed by one of the last surviving saiyans. The saiyan disappeared after that. Anyway, it appears that the child is from the saiyan home planet."

"But you said the planet was destroyed," reminded Tenchi.

Washu nodded, "Let me explain how he got here this way." Two dots appeared on the computer screen. "What is the quickest way between these two points."

"Straight line," stated Tenchi.

"Wrong." The grid that was holding the two dots folded until the dots were directly on top of one another. "That is the quickest way. No one has figured out how to do this yet. But there is a natural anomaly that does this, wormholes. They have been known to mess with the fabric of time as well. I picked up one about 30 minutes before the child crashed. That is how he got here."

Kiyone smiled at the child, "What do we do with him?"

Washu frowned, "Usually, I would say destroy it. Saiyans are very dangerous. Especially during the full moon. They transform into giant ape like creatures." Washu looked at the child's head, "But this one seems to be injured. He must have hit his head when he landed. These tests show that he will probably suffer from amnesia. There was a rumor about this happening somewhere else, but I can't remember what happened to the guy. As for the tail, I can also invent a way to keep him from transforming. So, you can keep him if you like Kiyone."

Kiyone looked at the little baby sleeping in her arms, "I think I just might."