Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ Is it the end ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tournament

The tournament grounds started shaking apart due to Ryoko's power.

"What the hell is going on!" Piccolo screamed while watching as the people viewing the tournament started screaming and running wild.

"I think it's my dad and the others, they must be fighting one heck of a battle!" Gohan exclaimed as the ground beneath him started tearing apart.

Eighteen flew to where Marron was looking for her, but she couldn't find her anywhere. Eighteen started to panic as a look of worry crossed her face.

"Don't worry Eighteen, I can sense her." Krillen said as he landed in the viewers arena. After a few minutes passed, he notice that almost everyone gone except a few people. Then Krillen saw Yamacha holding Marron in midair.

"Oh your okay" Krillen said as he went to find the others.
***

"Damn it, why won't Ryoko listen to me!" Washu screamed as she kept trying to contact Ryoko, but Ryoko just ignore her.

"Washu, is this the end for Earth..." Sasami said quietly.

"Sasami, don't say that. Have faith in Ryoko!" Washu said as the monitor viewing Ryoko started blowing apart.
***

"Damn! At this rate the whole planet is going to break down from this kind of energy!" Vegeta said, as he prepared to blast the floor.

An enormous amount of ki charged in the palm of Vegeta's hand which received everyone's attention.

"Don't you'll kill Ryoko and Aeka!" Goku screamed as he was fighting Dabura blow for blow.

"Shut up I do whatever the hell I want" Vegeta said as the ki ball in his hand increased in mass and size.

*Hey stop that! Your energy will send out a reaction ensuring that the Earth blow up.* Washu said in Vegeta's mind.

Vegeta stooped his Ki ball and had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Hey, did you hear anything? Or am I just going crazy?" Vegeta said which seized all action in the room, except the slight rumbling of the earth.

Vegeta just stood there trying to get an answer from anyone, but he knew he received a mental message.

*No Vegeta your not hearing things, but for the crazy part I'm not so sure about that Washu said sarcastically in her mental link.

*Just how can you talk to me in my mind?* Vegeta growled in the mental link.

*No time, I need you to go down to where Ryoko is and stop her from finishing her attack! *Washu said in her mental link.

*Why the hell would I want to do that?* said Vegeta.

*If you do...I'll...uh...build you the best gravity machine in the entire universe! And I can do that, you know I can.* Washu said slyly.

*Hmm...not bad, not bad at all. Woman, you have your self a deal.* Vegeta said.

*Thanks Vegeta.* Washu said as she ended the mental link.

"Uh Mr. Vegeta, have you gone nuts?" Mihoshi asked. Only receiving a death glare from Vegeta.

Vegeta charged up an enormous Ki ball, and shot it through the floor. And, by doing that he destroyed all of the ground beneath him. Which caused everyone to fall in the chamber that holds the egg, concealing Majin Buu.
***

Majin Buu's egg chamber

Aeka was going even farther away from Ryoko's power, but it was just too hot. And the room was too small for her to really get away from the heat. She noticed that the roof of the egg chamber was starting to crack and fall apart. She didn't know if it was Ryoko or an outside interference, but she did know that the roof was going to explode. As she suspected the roof exploded revealing Vegeta and the others.

"Tenchi, you're here! "Aeka screamed as she ran up to help him up off the ground. Tenchi got up as well as everyone else. The only one who didn't need to get up was Vegeta, on the count that he was the one that destroyed the floor.
"Hey, Aeka have you seen Ryoko?" Goku asked as he got up.

"Why is it so hot in here? I feel like I'm in a oven!" Kiyone said as she wiped sweat from her brow.

"Kakkorot, I will take care of that Dabura guy for you. You go stop that crazy onna." Vegeta said as he searched for Dabura.

"Gee, thanks Vegeta" Goku said as he ran off to search for Ryoko.

Goku started to fly towards Ryoko, and as the closer he got, the hotter it got.

Since Ryoko was powering up, she was unable to see or hear the chaos around her. But, she kept on recklessly destroying the land around her without any notice of her surrounds.

"I have to destroy this thing before it is released!" Ryoko said as she was struggling to keep the powerful reddish beam.

Just then, she noticed someone who resembled Goku. After the figure kept on coming closer, she concluded that it was Goku.if he got closer,* she thought, *he would surely burn to death.*
"There she is!" Goku said as he flew closer to Ryoko. The heat was immense but he could handle it.

Ryoko was about to stop her attack, but Goku gave her a look that told her to keep going. Goku walked up to Ryoko oblivious to the heat.

"Ryoko, let me help you destroy this thing!" Goku screamed as he powered up to SuperSayin2.

Ryoko nodded as Goku started powering up his Kamaemea to the maximum.

"Kamaemae!" Goku screamed as he blasted the egg combining it with Ryoko's energy wave, changing the color of the energy wave into a dark purple.
***

"What the heck is going on?! The earth is rumbling even more!" Tenchi said as the ground started splitting apart.

"It must be Kakkorot. He is trying to destroy the egg with that stupid onna!" Vegeta said as he spotted Dabura.

"I don't have time to play with this piece of shit!" Vegeta said as he powered up to SuperSayin2, charging up a ki blast, and sending it in Dabura's direction.

Dabura looked up only to see a ki blast heading straight towards him. It destroy him in a matter of seconds.
***

"Goku, if we die I want to say-" Ryoko was cut off when Goku silenced her, by giving her a look that told her that nothing bad would happen.

"Ryoko, please don't say anymore. We will destroy this damned egg even if it kills me..."Goku said.

The eggs surface was completely destroyed, and about to crumble from the inside.

"That's it were doing it!" Ryoko said happily, but also very weakly.

"Just...a...little more-" Goku said while making his energy wave even more powerful.

After several minutes of hell for Ryoko and Goku. The egg was completely destroyed and Ryoko and Goku's energy relinquished, leaving a huge trail of destruction in front of them...

The End?
***

I have decided to end it here...Not! This is the first part of my very long Saga and Majin Buu ain't out yet...just wait and see. This fic is not over.