Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Together Forever ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is my first story that I wrote for FF. It's been a long time since I wrote a story. So I hope you like it. Oh...Sasami in this story is over 18. It doesn't have any other Tenchi charaters in it. Sorry.

Together Forever

By Victor Knight

One Saturday moring. Victor was woken up by some movement in his bed. He open his eyes to see what was causing the movement and saw a young women with long blue hair in his bed. He looked closer and found that she was also naked like he was. He smile remembering what happen last night and just watch the beautiful women sleep til she woke up. He looked at her left hand and saw a wedding ring on her ring finger. Then he looked at his left hand and saw a matching band on his finger, and his smile got bigger.

It was about another 2 minutes after he woken up when the women finally open her eyes and made eye contact with him and smile. He look deeply into her pinkish red eyes and she looked into his brown eyes and found love for each other in them. They continue to stare at each other til the women spoke. "Good moring Victor." she said. "Moring Sasami. How are you feeling?" he asked. "Mmm...wonderful," she said, and then she move her arms up to stretch. "Just wonderful. Last night was so amazing," "I'm glad you enjoy it love," he said. "Of course I did. Didn't you enjoy it? she asked. He pull her into his arms and kiss her gently on the lips then said, "I enjoy it very much. You're the most amazing thing that ever happen to me Sasami. I love you very much. "I love you too, Victor," she said, "I can't believe that we are finally married." "Yeah I can't believe it either. I'm glad we finally did. But I was wondering. Why did you wanted our honeymoon here at home love?" he asked. "Because I wanted us to lose our virginity together in our own bed," she said. "Oh, I hope your not too sore from what we did?" he asked with a worry look on his face. "Alittle. But not too much to worry honey," she said. "Well I guess we should get up and go take a shower," he said. "Oh! Just a shower, or something more?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Hmm. Lets see what happens once we start taking it," he said. "Ok. I'll race you there," she said. Then she ran her hand threw his black hair, got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom still naked. "Hey!! No fair." He got up and chase after her.

About an hour later. Both Victor and Sasami are in the kitchen sitting at the table. Eating the breakfast that she cooked. Victor looked up from his food and stare at Sasami while she's eating. It took her a few seconds to notice that he was looking at her and she blushed. "Why are you staring at me?" she asked. "Because I like looking at you," he said. They both smile and they went back to eating their food. When they were finish. Victor volunteer to do the dishes, and Sasami dry them and put them away. After that was done. They both went outside for a walk together in the forest that's around their house.

Later we find them out on the dock resting from their walk holding each other close, and watching a flock of ducks swimming around on their lake. Sasami rests her head onto Victor's shoulder and signs. "What's wrong Sasami?" Victor ask. "Nothing honey. It's just that I hope that this never ends." "Don't worry Sasami. It will never end. We have forever. Since we're both immortal." "Yeah your right Vic. It's amazing how our friends and I became immortal, and it's all because of you," she said. "Now wait a minute Sasami. I really didn't do anything. I didn't expect you all to become immortal like me. After you all gave me the energy to help finally defeat our greatest enemy and then gave it back to you all after he was defeated. I didn't realize that I was also giving my immortality to you all when the energy was transfer back." "I know. I'm glad that it did happen Victor. Because I never want to lose you again," she said. He gently pull her to face him and said, "Don't worry, you won't ever lose me again. We'll be together forever" She smile and they both locked into a passionate kiss that seem to last forever.

The end.