Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Deciding ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I never will own Tenchi.

A/N

Please excuse my poor grammar/spelling/typo I wasn't listening when my teacher was talking.

True Love

Chapter One

When I saw the look in his eyes, I knew he could never love me for who I really am. All he sees in me is a demon and nothing more. I ran away from him. I didn't want Tenchi to see me crying. The tears blur my vision, and I wasn't sure where I was going. When I stop, I realize that I was in front of the cave, that seal me away for over 7 hundreds years.

Ever since Tenchi set me free I wanted revenge. I hated Yosho for locking me up and such a horrible place. I didn't know where else to go but inside the cave. One step inside, I could feel the rush of memory coming to me. Everything was always so dark and lonely here, but somehow, I feel safe and secure. Maybe I should thank Yosho, instead of getting revenge from him.

I walk deep into my resting-place. Carrying my sake by my side, I sat at the edge of the small pool. No matter how much I drank, the pain does not go away. And they said that sake could take all your problem and worries away. Now that's a lie, cause I tried it so many times in my life, even before I met Tenchi. Sometime I think I wouldn't have to feel like this if Kagato still control me, then I wouldn't have to feel this loneliness inside of my heart.

Tiny droplet of tears fell from my face.

"Tenchi...." I whispered. "...How could you be so cruel."

Tears after tears fell down from my eyes. The pain in my heart was so unbearable that I would've done anything to escape it. Maybe even being seal up here again. A smile came to my lip. I wonder if Washu could find a way to make me sleep for another hundred years or so.

Washu, I called through our telepathy. She didn't answer me. Of course she didn't. I was suppose to called her mom. Mom?

Yes, little Ryoko. Washu answer back, Ryoko, where are you. It's looked so dark there.

I'm in the cave. I replied.

Ryoko, what are you doing back there? Please come back out. Washu beg me.

I smile sadly. I've made up my mind. I'm not going back out. I rather be here, then where I could get my heart broken by someone I care so much about. No, Washu. I've made up my mind. I'm not coming out. I won't. I'm not wanted here, so why the hell should I bother to stay in a place where I'm not wanted? I question her.

Washu lab...

Hearing what Ryoko said broke my heart into thousand pieces. What the hell did you do to her Tenchi? I asked myself.

Little Ryoko, come out of that cave. You don't want to be seal in it again, now do you? I asked through our mind link.

I saw that Ryoko had a sad smile on her face. I knew she was going to say, even before she says it. You want to ask me how to make you sleep again don't you?

She nodded.

I'll find a way, but are you sure about this decision? I asked.

Ryoko nodded.

I sigh. I know that no matter what I say or do could change her mind. Once it's made up, it's made up, and nothing can change it. She was so much like me, but I really don't think she ever notices. I begin to start experimenting with what I can do.

After ten hours of thinking and messing with things, I finally came to the conclusion that I couldn't come up with anything. I wonder around trying my best to come up with something, but I still came up with none. I was about to talk to Ryoko again, but then Katsuhito walk in.

"Katsuhito, what could I do for you?" I asked him, kind of piss off. Since he interrupt my thinking.

"I was just bored, and I has nothing else to do. Also everyone seems to be gone, all of a sudden." He told me.

"Really, now where could they be?" I pretend not to know.

He shrugs. Katsuhito push glasses up. I look at the old man, and then I suddenly realize that Katsuhito was Yosho. Well, I wasn't 100% sure, but I think that he is Yosho.

"Stay here! I'll be right back."

I ran toward one of my desk, and grab one of my most recent inventions. The X200 could read the age and the energy of all type of living organism. I came back to where Katsuhito was standing before. I took out little object and place two on his forehead and two more on both of his index finger.

"Washu, what are you doing?" He questioned me. "Be quiet for a moment."

I took out a little scanner and run it outs and down Katsuhito. Two minutes latter I read the result. Just as I thought, he is Yosho.

"Hmmm, that is a really good disguise you have." I implied.

"Huh, what are you talking about, Little Washu?"

This guy was good, he didn't just have a good disguise, but he was also a great actor.

"You know what I'm talking about...Yosho."

He sweats drops.

"I guess I couldn't keep a secret like this from a genies like you, now can I?"

I shook my head. "No, I guess you can't." I said happily. Then my smile fade and I had a serious look on my face. "Take your disguise off." I told him. He looks at me, and I know he was wondering why. "Just do it." He did, and Katsuhito was gone, replace with Yosho, the heir to the Jurai throne.

I walk around him, and I was wondering if he could lock Ryoko in that cave 7 hundred years ago, maybe he can be able to do it again, not that I wanted him too lock my Ryoko up. It was her wish, and I'll do anything to make her happy, even meaning to lock her up back in the cave.

I then asked, "Help me seal Ryoko back..."

Back in the cave...

I walk back and forth, wondering how long it was going to take Washu to finish. From the other far end of the cave, I heard someone coming. I guess that must be Washu, since no else knows I'm here. As the figure approach, I notice that there was another person behind Washu. Washu step forward.

"Who is that?" I demanded.

Stepping out from the shadow was Yosho, the man who defeated me years ago. "Yosho..."

I hadn't seen him for so long, I almost forgotten how amazing he look.

"Yosho, what the hell are you doing here, with Washu!" I shouted at him. His face reminded calm.

"Ryoko, why are you doing this to yourself. Don't you love Tenchi, and what is he gonna say when he found out that you seal yourself back into this cave?" Yosho asked me.

"He's gonna say nothing. Tenchi would be happier if I wasn't around. He told me so."

Yosho look at me with sorrow in his eyes. "But couldn't you find a better solution?" He asked me.

I shook my head sadly.

"Why don't you come and live with me. I promise Tenchi won't know that you'll be at my house." Yosho suggested.

I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should just do as he asked. I turn to look at my mother.

Mom? What should I do? I asked.

She looks at me. Little Ryoko, this is your life, not mine. I just live in it. What ever you decided I'll always still love you as my daughter. She told me.

I sigh; I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should just go live with him. And it really couldn't hurt. Can it?

"Find, but if Tenchi knows where I'm at, then I am locking myself, back in this cave." I said.

All three of us walk out of the cave, and Washu went a different direction, and I follow Yosho. When we step out of the cave, Yosho change back into Katsuhito. While we were walking, neither of us says any word to each other. I guess we were both in our own little world.

When we finally arrive, Katsuhito show me my room, and I went right to sleep.

Midnight...

I woke up from my sleep, and I heard Ryoko tossing in turning in her room. I decided to go check; just to be sure she was okay.

"Please... Don't... Kagato..." Ryoko screamed in her sleep.

She was having a nightmare. "Please... Don't make me kill him..." Then there was a pause... "I love him..." Another pause... "Please... Don't..." Tears fell down from pale face.

"Ryoko, get up." I shook her shoulder. With a sudden jerk, her eye opens.

"Katsuhito..." She whispered.

"Ryoko are you okay?" I murmur quietly.

She shook her head, and tears after tears came pouring from the side of her eye. Somehow, my heart aches, whenever I saw her cried. It was just like that night I fought her. Before notice anything, my disguise came off, and I was know back to my original form. I pull Ryoko close to me, and comfort her through the night.

The next morning...

I woke up, with the sun shining on my face. As I tried to get up, I found that I was in someone arm. I turn to look. It was Yosho. I smile at his sweet face. I remember last night clearly.

Yosho stay by my side, just to comfort me, from my nightmare; amazing, how this exact man, was the man who defeated me 7 hundred years ago, now he's comforting me, just because of nightmare.

I got up off the bed, and Yosho then woke up.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked him.

"No." He replied, as he pulled himself up. "Well I better be going."

Before he walks out the door I called his name. "Yosho..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

A/N

That's the first chapter, so what do you think of it.

Inspiration Song: Boa-Lain, Maaya Sakamoto-Hikari no Naka E, Tenchi Ending Theme-Talent for Love