Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ TW ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

TW: The Turquoise Warrior.

"You shall not live Boy!" Fire called out. I strike trying to buy my friends some time.

"You will never win you monster!" I cried out.

"You think your escaping friends will save you? I think not. They won't leave here alive." He said mocking me. I slice and miss. I hope you are listening. I got swiped for my trouble. I landed back in the cell I started in. I hope anyone out there will listen to me. This may be the last time I get to talk to some one when I'm not floating in heaven. Or whatever place you think good guys that have died leave to. Let me start from the beginning.

There have always been two things in my life that are important to me. Ever since I can remember I have had a pull to go somewhere. It has been close to me but just out of reach. It almost drove me mad but I continued on to look for the place. I have always been alone. Not anymore but back then my life consisted of: Travel, earn some money to eat, train and leave. The second thing is my weapon. I don't really know what it is. It looks like a staff but it can turn into a large sword, an ax, spear, a voruge (A spear with two blades one at the tip of each end.), two swords, two knunchucks and who knows what else. I just call it my tool. Well as far back as I can remember I have been traveling. I can remember back till I was nine and I was alone, cold and hungry. But I remember the pull and my weapon with me. I could lift it as far back as I can remember. My weapon I mean. I never had a family to speak of, but I have a friend. Hanpan. He is my rodent friend that I saved. I came across him one day when I was ten. A snake was eating a rodent and was going after the nest. I chased it away and looked in the nest. I saw a puffball. A little bloody and a scared to death. I picked him up. It looked a little calmer as I stroked it. The snake had eaten its mother and siblings so I put him in my pouch and walked on. I had a sense of what was good to eat in the forest. I would pick berries `n' stuff. I ask for anything else and work for it. I kept him nearby at all times and he is my only friend. But I noticed that he had been so scared that he turned blue. I don't know why but I didn't see anything wrong with it. I got schooling from some people. I learned how to defend my self and other stuff. You would be surprise how caring Japanese people are. I was on the coast of the mainland and there were lot of Japanese around. When I turned thirteen I had saved up enough money to go to Japan. The pull got stronger as I got closer to Japan. I had always been fast athletic and strong but I seem to get better as I got older. On my boat I fed Hanpan and talked to him like I usually do. He says some words but he mostly squeaks. I made some cool money off of him talking to people. There aren't many blue rats that can talk. There are hardly any blue rats, let alone ones that talk. He loves raspberries so I always feed him a lot of those when I get the chance. Oh my name is TW. The reason my name is TW is that I have turquoise clothes and I have the skills of a warrior. I have a vest, shirt, pants and a cape with a hood. I also bought a headband and I have a bag. Well two bags because my first on that I had became occupied with Hanpan. I keep what little money I have, food, water and some little treasures with me. I pack light. I will start on the ship.

"So how you doing Hanpan?" I asked.

"Good. Hungry." Hanpan replied looking at me.

"I have a raspberry and some bread crust left. That's all. I want to make it last till we get across. It is a couple days." I replied. Hanpan was sitting on my shoulder looking up at the sky. I went to my room and sat down. Hanpan jumped up to the bunk above me.

"Hey get down here. The people that share this room don't want a rat up there." I told him firmly. He gets real curios. He jumped back down. I pulled out his `house' and lied down. It had been too long since I was in a bed. I was used to the ground. Han pan sat on my chest. Hanpan is a little on the chubby side so he is a bit rounder than most rats I have seen. He is about five inches long and about three across. A little stubby tail about three inches and he runs really fast when he wants to. But he just likes sitting on my head. He has sharp teeth that can cut a lot of things. My motto is "If my staff can't do it. Hanpan can." That lets me keep him around. I was getting sleepy from the rocking motion and the soft bed. It is softer than the ground any way. Hanpan was out from my breathing but his ears were always attentive. He has awakened me a lot of times when danger approaches. A tiger almost killed me and if it hadn't for Hanpan I would have died. I guess it is his thanks for saving him and protecting him. I heard the door open but I didn't get up.

"Son do you have your ticket?" A worker asked.

"Yeah right here." I said and handed it to him.

"Thank you. Are your parents around?" He asked.

"I don't have any. But I have a slip here letting me get to an orphanage in Okayama." I handed him a slip a family had given me for saving their daughter from a snake. They ran an orphanage. They fed me, bathed me, gave me shots, did the same for Hanpan, sewed my clothes and listened to what I said about the pull. They gave me this slip so I was able to go into towns and work without being sent to an orphanage. It comes in handy a lot.

"Okay. I hope you get there soon." He said and left. It was getting dark out and I was getting hungry so I brought out my food and split it with Hanpan. I gave him half of his raspberry and I ate one bread crust. It wasn't the only food we had eaten but it didn't even him the bottom of my stomach. From the look on Hanpan it was the same thing. I gave him the other half. At least only one of us had to suffer. We got off the ship in a few days. I followed the pull the best I could for two years. I had just turned fifteen. Or I had turned fifteen I thought. Hanpan was four. He learned some more of my words and the pull was as strong as ever.

"I think we are here." I said. I stood in front of a shrine. Not just an ordinary shrine. It looked and felt different. I put up my hood and walked through the strange looking posts by the gate to the house. They looked like fat logs to tell you the truth. I didn't say anything but Hanpan shot his mouth off.

"Those are Fat trees." He said.

"Hush up will you?" I asked.

"Sorry." He replied. He didn't sound apologetic though. I walked down the path to the house. I saw a large lake with a very large tree in the center of it. (If you don't know where I am you will in a minute. It is a kicker.) I moved to the stairway leading up. I looked up the stairs and they seemed to go on for a long while. I started walking up them but not before Han pan whistled.

"Big stairs." He said.

"How about you climb them?" I asked him.

"Because you can do it for me." He replied. I grumbled. He was lazy but a good friend. No manners but a good friend nonetheless. I turned half way up the stairs to see the house with a brown roof just glittering. (If you haven't guessed it by now you aren't a true fan.) I continued walking up the stairs. I got to the top to see a young boy cleaning the path. He was wearing a robe used for priests in training. (Come on!)

"Excuse me can you tell me if the priest is in?" I called out to him.

"Yeah he is in." He replied turning and smiling. "I'm Tenchi the grandson of the shrine's priest." He said.

"Thank you Tenchi." I replied. I walked passed him and walked to the shrine. I got into the shrine. I pull was no more. I stopped. I pulled my hood down.

"I think we are here Hanpan." I said.

"Here?" He asked.

"No more pull." I said smiling.

"Now?" he asked.

"I can't tell you. But we should pay our respects." I said kneeling. Hanpan copied as best as he could. I prayed thanks to any god that was listening.

"Yes may I help you?" The Shinto priest asked.

"I had a feeling to come here. I just wanted to get rid of the pull." I said. I bowed and left the shrine. I waved to the boy Tenchi and continued down the stairs. I felt the pull again but I didn't notice it till I was half way down the stairs. I almost cried. Hanpan saw me stop.

"Pull?" he asked as downcast as I was.

"Yeah." I said on the verge of breaking down. Here I was after six years I found the place I needed to go. I had peace for a moment. I thought it would leave me alone. I turned off the path and walked to the place where it was pulling me. I walked in a path. It was worn but not as like many people came down here.

"TW?" Hanpan asked.

"I don't know." I said. I pushed onward. I came to a clearing and it stopped. The pull stopped. I looked around and I felt nothing. I sat down.

"It's gone." I said.

"Good. I will look around." Hanpan said. He jumped it to the trees. He does that every time we camp to warn me of possible enemies. I looked around myself. I saw the shrine and the house. I leaned against the ground. I was beat. We had walked all day. My stomach rumbled that it was tired to. Bad news was I had no food. Hanpan knew that too so he would look for some while he was looking around.

"Do I deserve this treatment?" I asked to no one. I was hungry, thirsty and tired. I got up using pure will power. I walked to the edge and found some raspberry bushes. I chowed down. Hanpan saw me eating and dug in himself. We finished the bush and we were satisfied. It was the most amount of food I had in three days. I fell asleep on the spot. I wrapped the cape around me. Hanpan nestled against the side of my head and he went out. I woke up a while later a bit refreshed but that was the least of my news. I looked around to see crates and scorch marks.

"Huh?" I said surprised. Hanpan got up.

"Meteor storm?" he asked.

"I have no clue." I replied.

"You never do." He said.

"I found the food." I pointed out.

"My stomach thanks you." He replied rubbing it with his paws. To add to it he burped.

"Excuse me." He said. He had some manners at least. I got up.

"Well I don't know where to go buddy." I said stretching.

"Let's go to the house." He suggested. "Make some money. Get food."

"Maybe. But then we leave to find some work." I said. Hanpan jumped on my shoulder and we walked down the stairs. I got to the bottom to see the boy cleaning the path at the bottom.

"Hey was there a meteor storm a while ago?" Hanpan asked. He turned.

"Why do you ask sir?" He asked me.

"My friend Hanpan asked that. Not me." I said pointing to the rat on my shoulder.

"Yeah bozo." He said standing up.

"Not that I know of. Wait, did that rat just talk?" He said confused.

"Yeah but the trick is getting him to stop." I said. Tenchi smiled.

"Like you can make me." Hanpan said.

"Food usually shuts you up." I said. I walked past Tenchi.

"So where are we camping tonight?" Hanpan asked.

"I don't know. It most likely will be under a tree though. It looks like it might rain." I said looking at the clouding sky.

"Where's your tent?" Tenchi asked. I turned to him.

"Tent? Hanpan what is a tent?" I asked Hanpan.

"I don't know." He said.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked him.

"Well if you wait a second I will ask my grandfather if you will stay here tonight." He said running off.

"Hanpan. You know that pull? It just got back." I said miserably.

"Where are we going?" He asked concerned.

"Twenty feet in front of us." I said pointing to the house.

"Short." He said.

"Yeah." I responded. Tenchi came back.

"You can stay but I must warn you about my extended family." He said. The way he said that got me worried and interested. I followed him inside.

"Just don't make them mad." He said.

"No wise cracks Hanpan." I told him.

"Who me?" he said slyly.

"Is there another blue furry rodent around?" I replied.

"You will fit in fine." Tenchi said smiling. That scared me.

"Listen princess! I don't what I want got it!" The women with platinum hair, no cyan hair said.

"Just because lord Tenchi isn't around doesn't mean you can punch a hole in the wall. You monster." The women with fancy robes said.

"How about you both calm down?" Asked the women with teal hair.

"Yeah you two." Said a young girl with an apron on and the same fancy robes as the one arguing.

"Girls please not now." Tenchi said trying to get them to sit back down. I looked at the five women in the room.

"Wow!" Hanpan said. They all looked our way.

"Nice one." I said.

"All I said was one word." Hanpan said. I waved.

"Whose is he?" Asked the girl with the cyan hair.

"Ryoko please mind your manners. This is our guest for the night." Tenchi said. She looked me up and down. Seemingly unimpressed with how I looked she floated up to the rafters.

"Did she just fly?" Hanpan asked.

"Looks like it." I replied coolly.

"Just want to make sure I'm not crazy." Hanpan said. I saw a blonde women whisper something into the teal haired lady. The teal haired lady looked at me closely. I looked at Hanpan.

"I think they think I am talking to myself." I said to him.

"What and I is just a rat? I have feelings too." He said and jumped off me and ran to the table the women sat at. He looked at all of them.

"He's cute." The little girl said. Hanpan turned to me.

"She sees that I am cute." He said proudly.

"I know a couple animals that think you're just cute enough to eat as well." I said smiling at him.

"You are cruel." He said. One thing I forgot to mention. I also have a flute that Hanpan got me for my fourteenth birthday. I just got good at playing it. I thought I should mention that before I forget.

"Wait he can talk?" The teal haired women said surprised.

"You aren't just whistling Dixie." He said. The blond started patting him, as did the little girl.

"You are right Sasami he is cute." The blonde said. I knew two names. The one that obviously didn't like me was called Ryoko and the little girl was Sasami. I went to the couch and sat down. I could hear Hanpan enjoying the attention he was getting. I took off my cape and folded it. I put down my staff gently on the floor. I leaned against the couch and relaxed. It felt good to finally sit down. I sighed.

"Sounds like you had a hard day." The women with teal hair said.

"Just like every other." I replied.

"My name is Kiyone. The little girl is Sasami, the blonde is my ditz friend Mihoshi and the tall girl is Aeka. Ryoko is the on that flew off. What is your name?" she asked me friendly.

"My name is TW." I replied sleepily. My stomach rumbled as I finished.

"Hungry?" She said laughing.

"You have no idea." I replied patting my stomach.

"Hey Sasami! We have a hungry guy over here." She called to the little girl.

"I will fix something." She said.

"Oh you wouldn't happen to have raspberries would you?" Hanpan asked hopefully.

"Yeah. You want some?" Sasami asked.

"Wahoo! Yeah let me at them!" He cried happily. I groaned. Great he would stuff his face so much it would take me a week to pay it off.

"What's wrong?" Kiyone asked.

"It will take me weeks to pay for all the food he will eat. It may not look like it but he packs it away." I said trying to get up. I was soar all over. Sasami brought over a plate with tea and lots of snacks piled high. I almost drooled out enough to fill the living room. I ate so fast I think it scared Sasami. I drank the tea. It was the best thing I ever tasted.

"Wow that was good. That hit the spot." I said patting my tummy. "Thank you so much Sasami. That was the most I have ever eaten in one sitting." I said gratefully. I tried to get up but my body refused to obey.

"You okay?" Kiyone asked.

"Well I want to help with the dishes to help repay for the food my pal and I have eaten." I glanced at my pal. "Or still eating. But I can't get up." I said.

"Why not?" She asked me. I looked at Hanpan. He looked back at my and shrugged his rat shoulders.

"Alright I will tell you but you may not believe me." I said. I told all in the room about what I did to come here and how I got here.

"That was one big trip. You said you walked about twenty miles on a sandwich and water?" Aeka asked.

"Yeah, that is about right." I said. I was still trying to get up.

"Sit your butt down mister." Kiyone said. I stopped trying to get up. "Let us get some food into you. Then some nice tea and then we will get you a nice cot and blanket for you to sleep on tonight." She said. I almost cried from delight. My body readily agreed.

"But first let's get you to a bath." She said. I was helped up by her and lead to the bath.

"Now do you have any other clothes?" she asked me. I looked at her. "Never mind. Here is a towel you can wear in the bath. Hand me your clothes once you get in there." She said. I walked into the door. My jaw hit the floor.

"How…how did this place fit in here?" I cried out. Kiyone opened the door. I was standing in a palace of a bathroom. It looked seven times better than any I heard about.

"First of all how did you get in here?" She asked me.

"I opened the door and I walked in. Just like you told me to." I replied awestruck.

"But how did you get into the women's bath?" She asked me.

"I just told you I opened the door and I…wait the women's bath?" I said looking back at her.

"It is alright Kiyone I let him in. A goddess doesn't have to limit herself to one dimension." A voice said.

"Okay Tsunami but warn me before you put a guy in the women's bath." She said as she closed the door.

"Huh? Who?" I looked around and didn't see anyone. I took off my cloths and put my towel on. I opened the door and handed my clothes to Kiyone.

"Thank you." She said. "Now get some rest and I will be back when these have been washed." I went and sat in the water. If this was a dream I didn't want to wake up. There was no pull, I was actually full, I wasn't cold and I was being taken care of by a very cool person.

"So are you okay TW?" A voice asked.

"Whoever you are, if I am in a dream give me some time. I don't want to go back to reality yet." I said. The voice chuckled.

"Do not worry this isn't a dream. But you might not come back to this place for a while." The voice said.

"Fine with me." I said. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking." I said.

"I am Tsunami. I am a goddess of this realm." Tsunami replied.

"Can I see you? Or is it one of those Goddess thing that I may die?" I asked.

"Well if you would open your eyes it would help." She said chuckling. I opened my eyes to see another women in the bath. My jaw dropped considering the fact that she was standing on water and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"I…I…I…uh…" I tried to speak.

"Here are your clothes TW." Kiyone said. I nodded. I felt someone behind me. I looked up to see Kiyone.

"Hi." I said. She smiled then got in with me.

"Uh…I new at this so give me a minute to adjust okay?" I said looking at the women near me.

"Kiyone I am sorry but I meant this to be between him and I. So could you leave?" Tsunami asked a bit mad.

"Why?" She asked. "TW do you mind that I am here?" She asked me.

"Uh…not really." I replied.

"Okay then." Kiyone said. I could tell that Tsunami wasn't happy.

"I noticed that you are apprehensive TW. Is there something wrong?" Tsunami asked me.

"Well. I am trying to take a relaxing bath and I would like to have some privacy. So could you both come back in an hour?" I asked.

"No." Was the reply from both women. I tried. I sat back and relaxed. I saw Tsunami change to a girl in a towel and walk towards me. I think my nose busted because I could feel the blood run down it. The girls laughed at me. Kiyone moved closer to me and so did Tsunami. I didn't know what was going on. I got out of the water. They both turned to look at me.

"Uh, could both of you turn around while I change?" I said more than asked. They complied and I got my clothes on. I said goodbye and left the bath. I went downstairs to see Hanpan sleeping next to what looked like a rabbit.

"Hey Tenchi. Is there someone called Tsunami in your extended family?" I asked him.

"Well I know her but she doesn't live here." He said confused.

"Okay well I know her now." I said. I sat down on the couch. I looked at the rabbit next to Hanpan. It was holding a carrot and meowing.

"Uh Tenchi what is…?" I asked.

"That is Ryo-oki. It's Ryoko's pet. We call it a cabbit." Tenchi replied knowing what I was going to say.

"Okay. Just out of curiosity what can Tsunami do when she gets mad?" I asked him.

"You don't want to know." He said.

"Great." I said hanging my head.

"Why do you ask?" He asked me when Tsunami appeared in front of me.

"We need to talk." Tsunami said tersely. I got the hint.

"Well Tenchi I will be back." I said. I walked out following her. Kiyone came running down.

"Did that new guy come through here?" She asked Tenchi.

"Yeah he left with Tsunami. They went that way." He said pointing to the lake.

"Thanks." She said as she took off. Tenchi looked on confused but he knew what was coming.

"Not another triangle. Anything but that." He cried out. Meanwhile…I was stuck out at the lake with Tsunami next to me. I was clueless to what was happening. Mainly myself and some parents but mostly I and Hanpan raised our selves. We did quiet well actually. But now thinking about it. I think Tsunami had a hand in that.

"Any questions for me?" She asked me sweetly.

"Um only one." I said.

"Ask away."

"Well, why me?" I asked. I knew that would keep her busy. I looked around. Hanpan where were you.

"Well…you are strong enough, fast enough, smart enough and cute enough for my purpose." She said.

"And that is…?" I asked.

"You will see." She replied. She looked at me. Almost to the point of through me. I shivered.

"There you are!" I heard Kiyone say. Thank you god.

"Yeah Kiyone?" I asked. I heard Tsunami grumble something. Kiyone ignored her.

"I fixed your bed and since I noticed that you were tired I thought you would want to go to bed." She said.

"Thanks. I will do that now." I said. I got up. "Well Tsunami could you finish talking to me about what you were going to say tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yes it can wait." She replied smiling.

"Well good night you two. Thanks for the hospitality Kiyone." I said walking away. I heard those two talk. I wasn't paying attention. I should have though. I'm a clueless teenager. A bad mix. Trust me you should know about women before meeting Tenchi. I got into the main room to see a cot sitting in the center.

"Praise the lord. A bed. With blankets." I said. I walked over and grabbed Hanpan. He didn't move. He knew my touch. I set him down on the second pillow. I put my head down and I was out like a light. My dreams were weird though. They were about Tsunami and nothing else. I rolled over and went to sleep. I think I hurt her feelings. I woke up at dawn and went outside. I grabbed my staff and tested myself. I move faster and better with a good night's sleep and a full stomach I observed. I went into the kitchen to see Sasami making breakfast.

"Good morning. I can help if you want." I offered.

"That would be great." She smiled at me. I saw her reflection and it was Tsunami. I froze.

"Uh…uh…this may just be me but your reflection is…is…" I couldn't finish.

"Yeah. Tsunami and I are one. I will look like her when I grow up." She said smiling. Did I miss something? I shock my head. This could take some getting used to. I helped Sasami make breakfast and I sat down after it was passed out. I saw Ryoko land next to Tenchi and Ayeka was on the other side. I noticed that they looked at him very fondly. He looked like nothing was unusual so I didn't do anything. Hanpan sat on my head and waited. I handed him a treat and he munched on it.

"You two are very good friends huh?" Tenchi said to me.

"Yeah we have know each other since we were little." I said.

"How did you find him?" Aeka asked.

"Yeah I was wondering that myself." Ryoko said.

"Well when I was ten or nine. I don't know exactly how old I am to tell the truth but I saw a snake eating a rat. I chased it off when it went for the nest. I looked in and the only one alive was he. He was curled in a ball and was puffed out. He had some blood on him. I picked him up and calmed him down. I gave him some food and put him in my pouch. He has watched out for me ever since." I said.

"Well no one would do it for me." Hanpan said eating a piece of rice. "Besides free transportation and free food. Who could want more."

"When we had food." I said. "Well is there anyway I can help around the house? I can clean, cook, chop wood, mow, sow, sew, teach, and baby sit and other odd jobs." I said counting off my fingers.

"You also can run errands, do tricks, feed me, walk long distances, and who knows what else." Hanpan said from the top of my head.

"Wow. I'm impressed." Kiyone said. The look on everyone's face told me about the same thing.

"Well I had to pick something up from traveling." I said scratching the back of my head.

"TW I am curious about what your name meant. Could you tell me?" Sasami asked.

"Sure. Well I didn't know what my actual name meant and I was getting tired of people calling me kid. So I thought about me. T stands for Turquoise and the W stands for warrior." I said. I pointed to my clothes. As well as the staff on my back. I got looks of understanding from most of them.

"Uh…weren't there five girls?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Tenchi asked.

"Well I count eight." I said.

"Well the Red head is little Washu. The greatest scientific genius." Tenchi said.

"Yep that's me!" She said. Two little puppets popped up saying

"You're the greatest Washu! The scientist of all scientist." Puppet A said.

"She knows all things about science! The greatest mind in the universe!" Puppet B said.

"What about the eighth?" I asked.

"I don't see an eight." Tenchi said. I kept glancing behind Tenchi. He turned and saw Tsunami standing there.

"Hi Tsunami. What are you doing here?" Tenchi asked.

"I came here for TW." She replied.

"Well I am sorry but he is busy." Kiyone said with a bit more distaste than I think she should have used.

"I have to agree with Kiyone on the Tsunami." I said gingerly. "But once I am done I will talk to you and then start helping around the house." I said.

"I will wait." She replied. Sasami giggled. I think some sort of conversation was going on. I looked towards Tenchi I got no help from him. He was shaking his head. Ryoko looked from Tsunami to Kiyone then back to me. I shrugged my shoulders when she looked at me. She just smiled.

"Oh boy this is bad." Hanpan said. He paced on my head. I looked up at him. He stopped jumped down then continued pacing. I looked to Aeka. She seemed too occupied arguing with Ryoko to care. I looked at Mihoshi but she looked lost. I looked at my last hope Washu. She looked at me and grinned evilly. I took that as my death sentence. I sighed. I got up and washed my dishes then walked out side with Tsunami.

"Do you know why you are here?" She asked me.

"I can think of a few things." I said in reply. I waited till Hanpan got comfortable in his pouch then I sat down next to the goddess.

"Would you like to know?" She asked me.

"Well fate has befallen me quite a pickle but I think I will figure it out myself." I said. "I like doing it that way because you learn from it." I continued.

"Well that isn't the response I was looking for. But I guess you have chosen." She said sadly.

"Chosen?" I asked.

"Well you do realize what has been going on haven't you?" She asked me.

"Huh?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Well that is good for today. I don't want to disturb your work so I will leave you to it." She said and disappeared. I got up and Hanpan crawled up to my shoulder.

"Well that was interesting." He commented. I just nodded. I saw Tenchi walk outside with Ryoko following him.

"But Tenchi just one? Please? I won't stop till you give me one." She said circling him.

"Give me a break Ryoko." He said to her.

"Hey Tenchi anything I can do to help?" I ask.

"Well ask my grandpa." He replied pointing behind me. I turned to see the Shinto priest standing there.

"Well. How may I help?" I asked him.

"The lawn could be mowed and the path to the field you were at needs to be cleared if you hadn't noticed." He said thinking.

"Yes I noticed that." I wasn't fazed at all by what he said. "I will get right to work." I said bursting with energy. I had the best way to cut the lawn too. I walked to the lawn and pulled out my staff. I twisted it and pulled it apart. I held one end up and blades popped out of both sides. I leaned forward and put the staff that hadn't turned into a sword hold my weight up with my legs. I started to spin the other in my right hand. I launched myself forward using the staff in my left hand as a crutch and the sword in my right as a blade to cut the grass. I was moving at a good clip cutting all the things in my way. I went over the three hills not missing a spot. I left three inches of space between the trees and the mowing I was doing. I circled the house and I went around the flower gardens. I cut all the grass in about a half-hour. I stood up afterwards. I stretched, put my staff back on my back after I put it back together and a full staff then set to grabbing some packed lunch. Tenchi looked at the lawn.

"Wow. Just wow." I herd him say. Ryoko whistled her approval. I packed my lunch and went up the stairs. I got to the path and pulled out my staff again. Hanpan walked across the path.

"I would say you should to cut two inches beyond the dirt. That is where the roots start appearing." He said to me.

"I got it." I said and started doing a paddle like motion. The staff turned into a voruge. I walked forward and it was like I was a human weed cutter. I just walked forward slowly making sure I did it right. I cut two inches past the dirt like Hanpan had said and I walked all the way to the clearing. I turned around and did it again only on the way back I blew it away and off the trail.

"Well that's done. Maybe we should go up to the priest." I suggested. I broke out lunch when we were walking. Hanpan sat on my head and munched on a raspberry sandwich I had made for him. He made sure not to get any on my hair, which I am thankful for. I got to the top of the stairs to see Tenchi sweeping again.

"Do you need help?" I asked him.

"Well you should get your chores done first." He replied.

"I did. Also I had lunch to make it complete." I replied. He looked at me. I smiled.

"It pays to have a sharp weapon." I said as I walked passed him. I walked to the shrine's office and I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard the honorable father's voice say.

"May I ask if there is other work to do?" I asked bowing to his back.

"My, my. You sure work fast." He replied.

"Well I have done chores like that all my life." I replied. I still had my head down.

"Well ask Sasami if she needs help cooking because Tenchi needs to train himself with the other chores." He replied.

"I thank you Yosho." I said and left. I had not known where that name came from but I had an idea. Tsunami has been messing with my head. Any of you guys that are saying that I am lucky beyond belief should get their butts down here and take my place. I would welcome the peace. That is unless you have three or more goddesses after you. Then you are on your own. But anyone else, come here and say that. I ran down the steps with not so much as a second breath. I was used to doing this stuff when I was starving. When I am full hey it is easy. I walked into the house. I smelled lunch being made.

"Hey Sasami do you have anything for me to do?" I asked.

"Well the rugs need to be vacuumed and the rafters dusted. If that is too much just say so." She said sweetly.

"No that's fine I can do that." I said waving. I pulled out my staff and a trash bag from the closet. I jumped up to the rafters. This is the only time I hate being allergic to dust. I spun my staff sucking the dust to me and I held out the bag so as I walked across the beams I gathered the dust. I saw where Ryoko slept and that was completely clean it figured. I coughed and sneezed every five minutes as I was cleaning but I got through it. I finished in about an hour as lunch was being served. I put the bag in the trash. I sat down to eat.

"TW I thought you said you had lunch." Tenchi said.

"I did, but my idea of a lunch is a sandwich." I replied eating the food in front of me. He laughed and continued eating. It was an uneventful lunch. Kiyone seemed to be happy that Tsunami wasn't here and she got pretty close to me. I got up and asked if there was a vacuum somewhere.

"Yeah there is one in the side closet." Sasami said pointing to the hall. I went and grabbed it. I pulled it into the living room. I lifted all the furniture and put it in the hallway and other rooms to get it out of the way. I turned on the vacuum once everyone was done. It was really loud. I shut it off as soon as I turned it on. I turned it over, unplugged it and opened it up. I threw away the old dust bag and got a new one. I tinkered with the parts in it and closed it back up. I turned it back over and plugged it back in. I flipped the switch and it was noiseless.

"I love being able to do that." I said.

"No kidding." Said Hanpan. "That was ear screeching." I continued vacuuming the floor. Kiyone and Mihoshi came in a little while later and saw me vacuuming.

"How come it doesn't make that awful sound?" Mihoshi asked me.

"Well TW fixed it right after he started." Hanpan said.

"Oh cool. That means I still can watch my show." Mihoshi said. She ran and turned on the TV. Sasami looked in to see Mihoshi watching TV.

"Mihoshi, TW has to vacuum so you won't be able to hear it." She said.

"But he is vacuuming. He fixed the vacuum." She said happily. Sasami looked in and saw the light on the vacuum was on and it was plugged in.

"Wow really? Thank you so much TW." Sasami said gratefully.

"My pleasure." I replied smiling. I was repaying them more than I was paid by the look of things. I finished vacuuming and put away the vacuum. I sat down on the chair and relaxed. I saw Aeka sewing and Ryoko reading. Sasami was folding laundry and Washu was typing on the see through computer of hers. For only my second day they were very comfortable around me. I had even adjusted to being here. I saw Hanpan running around outside. It was odd but I think he was enjoying the sun. I had been told that Kiyone and Mihoshi had left on another excursion with their ship. I got up and went to the lake. I sat down and looked at the sky. I lay down to get a better view. It was twilight so it was cool. I saw a couple of meteors and lots of stars. I pulled out my flute and started to play lying down on the grass there. I closed my eyes and played a joyful tune. I felt Hanpan crawl on to my stomach. He curled up and watched the sun set. This is the life. I opened my eyes to see it getting darker out but I didn't care. I continued playing and lying there.

"TW it is time for supper!" Sasami called out.

"Alright I will be right there." I responded. I lifted a sleeping Hanpan off my stomach and put him on my shoulder. I walked back into the house and sat down at the table. I saw the food come out and again I was almost drooling.

"You weren't kidding about you not getting too many meals." Ryoko said as I chowed down.

"Well at least he has food now." Ayeka said. "He also isn't a glutton like some I know."

"Oh yeah princess? Well you should talk. You had ten crackers already." She leaned on Tenchi, "Yeah she ate all those bad snacks and right after the delicious lunch our Sasami gave her." She said.

"It isn't true!" Ayeka said with her face red with embarrassment. "You Demon women get off of lord Tenchi!" She said pushing her off Tenchi. I saw what was coming. I pulled out my staff and twisted it into two. I tossed them into the air and they landed right in front of the faces of the two girls. They stopped talking and grabbing after Tenchi. Tenchi looked at me with gratitude and respect.

"Ahhhh much better." I said.

"Huh?" Ryoko said. She was looking at the staff in confusion.

"Thank you TW." Tenchi said.

"Now girls if you don't mind the rest of us are trying to eat and so is Tenchi so if you could stop bothering us with your childlike bickering. I would greatly appreciate it." I said. They looked at me then the rest of the group. They nodded and so did Tenchi. They stopped and finished eating. I enjoyed a peaceful filling supper and I got up and went to my room. I had put a piece of cloth on two sticks propped up on the roof. I was too used to sleeping outdoors. I fell asleep and I had Hanpan on me sleeping away as well. I had grabbed my staff before I fell asleep and put it with my gear next to me. I woke up as the sun was rising. I picked up my Flute and started playing again. I put Hanpan on my pillow and I sat up. I continued playing and watching the sun rise from the east. I had always wondered if there was a greater being watching me and planning my moves for me. I guess I was kind of right. Right? I mean I saw Tsunami, and from what Tenchi told me there are more of them too. I continued playing till Sasami call up stairs for breakfast. Hanpan opened his eyes.

"Food?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess we won't go hungry any more." I said lifting him of my head. I put him on my shoulder and walked down stairs. I got down there and took my seat. Kiyone sat next to me and Sasami sat on my other side. I started eating my food.

"Did anyone hear the music?" Mihoshi. "It was beautiful." I glanced up.

"Yeah I herd it Mihoshi. I felt it as very calming." Ayeka said.

"Well princess pain in the patoot. I thought it was a good beat." Ryoko.

"It reminded me of home." Kiyone said. "What about you TW?" She asked me.

"We it always seemed to calm me done." I replied.

"What do you mean always?" Sasami asked. She is sharp as a tack that Sasami.

"I played my flute." I said. To prove my point I took it out and played that song. I had known it since the first day I picked up the flute I had been given. I looked up as I was playing and saw them staring at me in awe. I continued playing till I finished. It was quiet. I finished eating and stood up and left to train with my staff. I left quietly. I think I had done something special. But I knew it was okay. I try to leave no lasting impression on people so when I leave there is no sadness. I finished training and got up and walked to the trees. I climbed on one that poked out above the rest. I got to the top to see over the trees but it gave me enough shade to relax. I started playing again. It seemed that I would do this a lot today. I would always remember that day. It was the last day of my fully peaceful life. I left to go back to the house when I heard a rumbling. I looked around to see every thing shaking. I ran to the house at full speed. This was no earthquake I knew. I saw a large shadow form below me. It was huge beyond huge. I looked up to see a large space ship that looked like it was made out of wood. I ran full speed as fast as I could to the house. I got there in time to see the ship transport three figures to the ground. I stopped. I looked around for some way for me to watch and hear with out being obvious. I ran around the back of the house and started scaling the back of the house. I got to the peak of the house and knelt behind it and looked on.

"Ayeka, Sasami you are to come home with me. You have stayed here long enough. You must return to your duties as princesses." The Man commanded.

"No father I will not leave. Mother please do something." Ayeka said to the female on the right.

"I can't do anything Ayeka. I am so sorry." She said crying.

"Aunty?" Sasami asked.

"It is true. We are powerless to stop your father. At the moment anyway." The other women said glaring at the man. He visibly cowered but held his ground.

"The council wants to see the replacements to the throne and you must come back." The man said with the same commanding manner. I took this moment to show myself. I did a very high jump and landed right in front of the Misaki family.

"IK am sorry but with no personal experience other than my own belief I can't back this up. But I believe that if the council wanted to see their new ruler they would come here instead of commanding the ruler to come home for a small thing." I said standing up. "And you as her father might want to point that out to them." I said.

"Who are you?" The father asked.

"A family friend." I replied not giving a full answer.

"Why would you think that the council should come here?" He asked again annoyed.

"Well since she is the future ruler they should go to her instead of royalty leaving their vacation to meet a council." I said calmly.

"May I ask your name warrior?" The women I was later told who was Funaho asked me.

"I have no name but you may call me TW." I replied.

"Are you of Jurian blood?" Misaki asked. I had been told their names a little later but for reference use.

"I wouldn't know. I have no clue who or what my parents looked like or even if they were from this planet." I replied just as calmly.

"I will on one condition allow my daughters to stay here. That is if and only if you beat my best soldier in a one on one dual." Ayeka's father said pointing at me.

"If you say so." I said pulling out my staff. I stood with my legs together and my staff balanced in front of me by the top of my hands. My hands were outstretched but I brought them closer focusing my mind and body for the fight.

"Hiyah!" I cried as my hands came together. I felt my power flow through me and my staff. The bodyguard appeared in front of the king and faced the king. He bowed on one knee and dedicated this fight to Ayeka. I think he has a thing for her.

"I will win your highness. You may count on that." He said then turned and faced me. I went into my fighting stance. He jumped into the air and brought his sword out. I changed my staff into a voruge and rolled left. He stuck his sword deep into the ground and turned to see me kick him in the face. He pulled out his sword as he fell backwards. He swung left I blocked and flipped it into the air. My staff went with it and I punched him in the gut and uppercut his chin. He went up into the air as I did a by the book round house kick sending him flying into the center of the lake. I tilted to the right a bit as my staff landed in its holder.

"I believe that they stay now." I said coolly. I bowed to him and flipped to the back of the group. Tsunami then appeared in front of the King.

"King of Juria I will promise you that the girls will be safe with TW around here." She said in her goddess manner. She also looked ticked off at the guy.

"Yes goddess." He said bowing but he still looked mad. Then Tenchi asked his grandfather something. By they way Yosho acted I guessed Tenchi was acting like himself and wanted them to stay for a while. Just so Azusa could see how protected his daughters are.

"King Azusa please allows me to offer to let you stay to see how well your daughters are treated." Tenchi said.

"Listen boy I will see fit…" He started but got two no three warning glares from Tsunami, Misaki and Funaho. So one was going to sleep on the couch tonight. Ryoko laughed and I guessed she was thinking the same thought.

"What I mean to say is that we would be delighted." He amended but in an honorable way. A bit of a statement more than a response. He acted as if it were his idea. We all bowed and took them in.

In the village outside the Misaki shrine:

I can't believe he chose to stay behind and give the rest of us some time. He knows that it is suicide. Oh I think he would want me to fill in my part of the story. Okay let me start when I was near the shrine. "I wonder when the pull will be gone?" Miuka asked her self. All she had was her gun and pack. Well her hawk friend was more of a rider than something she owned. Speaking of witch she should be flying back right about now. A flutter of wings and branches moving.

"What took you so long Sky?" She asked her.

"Big wind." Was the response. Even though Miuka had tried it was hard teaching a hawk to talk. She chuckled. People always laughed at the rhyme. She had finished cleaning her violin that she owned and was climbing down the tree she was in. Miuka had straightened up when Sky landed on her shoulder. One good thing about sky was that she could find her own food and water for both of them. But she never usually ate in front of me. Her stomach rumbled loudly. She pulled out the last apple she had on her and proceeded to eat it.

"Pull?" Sky asked.

"We are close don't worry. I only hope it will stop." She replied walking through the edge of town towards the Misaki shrine.

Back at the house:

I was resting on top the house looking around when I saw a hawk land in a tree not to far off.

"You see that Hanpan?" I asked my lazy friend on my head.

"Yeah all my senses were on that thing the moment it left the ground. I don't like hawks. Especially ones that try to eat me." He said shivering. I smiled at the comment. I can vouch for that. He ran and hid under a rock or in his little nest every time some sort of mouse danger happened.

"Are you up there TW?" Sasami called.

"Yeah and with the loud mouthed rodent as well!" I called back down.

"You called you pain in my butt?" He said to me.

"Yeah you furry scaredy rat." I replied. He hated it when I said that.

"Ohh low blow." He countered. "Low blow." I saw the hawk fly up again and swoop low. The hawk did it twice more getting closer to the shrine every time.

"I think we will have some visitors." I said. "Hey we got a visitor coming!" I called down to the living room. Five minutes later a young girl walked from between the two logs called guardians. I think king Azusa was impressed that I called it.

In front of the Misaki house:

"I think we are here." Miuka said to Sky.

"Sure?" Sky asked.

"I feel the pull in front but a bit above. Like on top of the house. What is yup there?" Miuka asked.

"Man and rat, blue rat. Tasty." Sky answered.

"Don't eat pets." Miuka said firmly. She didn't want to kill the family pet when they could offer her food. The two walked to the door. Miuka knocked. A few minutes went by when a young boy opened the door.

"Yes what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Hello I am Miuka. I was wondering if I could work around here for some food? May I?" She asked.

"Well I…"

"We would be happy to have you." An elderly man said from behind the young man.

"Well I guess that is a yes." He said scratching the back of his head. Miuka walked in with Sky on her shoulder. She shook her head and ruffled her hair to move it back in place.

Top of the house:

"Well let's see the visitor." I said as I climbed down the later from his post. I walked down the stairs and saw a girl in a blue cape walk in with a hawk that I saw on her shoulder. I relaxed against the wall and watched her for a second looking her over. She was about 5' 6" brown hair with some red highlight in it. She was slender and somewhat muscular. Of course I was the same way and I am strong so I guessed that she is to. She looked like someone who wasn't used to hospitality. Her gaze went to me right away. I saw strength in those green eyes.

"Hmmmm quite a looker. Don't you think so?" Hanpan said.

"Aw cram it Hanpan." I said turning away and walking back to my post. I felt her gaze follow me all the way to the ladder. I climbed up the later and rested my head against my arms. My staff rubbed against my back and I moved to a more comfortable position. I forgot about our new guest quite easily. I looked at the fading light. I pulled out my flute and played again. I am doing that often I noticed.

Living room:

Hmm. That guy? Naw maybe just my imagination. Miuka thought to her self. She bowed before the odd assortment of people. Three grown men, the young man, two grown women, five young women and two young girls. Large family. Sky was looking at each one. Carefully judging if any were considered a threat.

"How may we help you?" Asked the young girl with pigtails. She held in her hand a rabbit but it meowed which confused her but she had other things to think about.

"Well I am searching for something and I got here but I need a place to stay and food as well as nourishment for my flying friend here. I want to help out with the house work in repayment." Miuka said bowing.

"Someone like you also had the same thing. But we may be able to take you in as well." The grandfather said.

"But there are already enough girls. We wouldn't mind at all though. The more the merrier." The adult male said laughing. He was certainly right. There were certainly enough girls. Two especially were clinging to the young man and glaring at each other.

"I thank you for your hospitality. I have a question though. Why are there so many of you in this house though?" She asked. Miuka always was curious about many things.

"We just had some family arrive today from out of town." Was the elder's response. He was in a robe for the shrine so I think he is the decision maker. The girl in the pigtails left to the kitchen. She came back.

"Super is ready. Please sit down while I get TW." She said bowing to the family.

On the roof:

Sigh. Life is good at times and bad at times. But it always balances out. I got to the paradise when I was in hell no more than a few days ago.

"TW supper is ready!" Sasami called up to me.

"Be right there." I called down. I got up to see Hanpan running down the stairs. The only thing that got his butt moving was food. I walked down the stairs to the dining area that no had been extended to two tables. The young adults at one and the adults at the other. Ryoko had made a crack about the elderly but was hushed by one glace from Misaki. Anyone would stop with one of her glares. I might have disagreed to the hawk but Hanpan just sat on my head as if nothing was wrong. I also ate, as nothing was wrong and listened to the conversation. It was the same family catching up Tenchi grabbing and bickering. Hanpan put remarks in and the new girl was surprised. I gave her credit her hawk could speak words. Not sentences but words. But it is harder to teach a rat to talk than it is a hawk. I got up afterwards and helped Sasami wash the dishes.

"Thank you TW. Um, Tsunami would like to talk to you out at the tree." She giggled while saying this.

"Alright. Hanpan I trust you to keep watch. Right?" I asked him

"Yes oh mighty general! Nothing shall get by my watch." He said saluting.

"Well let's hope the fly that does get past isn't infested with Malaria." I cracked as I went out the back door. I walked to the tree Yosho had used as his ship. I wasn't about to doubt the guy after today. I got to the tree and sat down. I knew she would have me wait. People always do that to see if you are nervous to see if you did something wrong or you know something. Me, I just lied on my back and looked at the stars. I was yawning when she did her intro. You know the water droplet sound and her appearance floating above water. With the glow around her it was neat to see the first time but you always treat her with respect. I got up and bowed my usual way. But I sensed something. I jumped up into the air and threw my staff at the place I thought the person was and I heard a yelp of surprise as well as a cry of a hawk. I went into the bushes to see the new girl stuck on the tree my staff was holding her to.

"I hope you weren't spying on me." I said and pulled my staff out of the tree having her drop. I caught her like a good gentleman should then righted her and walked back to tsunami. She looked surprised and frightened.

"Don't worry it was just the new guest." I said holding up a hand. She smiled and sat next to me.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked Tsunami. I didn't think the goddess had asked me here to sit next to me and look at the stars.

"Well I wanted to tell you that you might be meeting a partner soon to help you train." She said then disappeared. Don't you hate that? The person that has the knowledge tells you a tid-bit then runs off leaving you hanging. I shook my head and walked off. I was the trail to the house when I heard a moving of bushes. It was slow and deliberate but silent. I stopped cocked my head to one side then continued walking. That show I heard the person but I didn't think about it. But I was thinking otherwise. I continued walking for a while then I jumped high into the air. I landed on a tree silently and then jumped from tree to tree also silently then landed and did a full-blown dash to the house. But I didn't go for the door; instead I jumped up to my post and sat down. I grabbed my binoculars and looked back at the tree line. I saw a face poke out of the bush looking pissed. I stood up and bowed to her. This was begging to be fun and I waved to her. I sat back down and Hanpan sat on my chest.

"What was that about?" He asked me.

"Just a snoopy house guest." I replied. "So anything new?" I asked him.

"Seven fished jumped, the girl left about five minutes after you left and Tenchi put out the trash while Ryoko followed him out. She then proceeded to try and get him to kiss her." He said. He saluted me again then sat on his pillow and looked out to the tree in the center of the lake. I found out that that tree was Ayeka's and it was also a Jurian tree. All I knew was it was a big tree.

"Hey TW?" Hanpan asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Could you play that song that helps me calm down? Please?" He asked me.

"Sure good buddy." I replied. He sounded serious and down so I obliged. Hmm, hmm, hmmm, hummuhm. Sorry but that is a pathetic impression of it. I played for a while before I noticed that Hanpan had fallen asleep. I put a small blanket over him and relaxed. I knew that this couldn't last. I fell asleep sometime during the night. I woke up to see the sun barely rising over the edge. I sat up and walked to the edge of the roof and hopped down to the ground. I stood up and pulled out my staff. I walked a distance away from the house and then threw my cape on the ground. I pulled out my staff and started spinning it around me, swinging, striking and dodging all over the place. Little did I know at the time put a few choice women were watching me. I wound up and tossed my staff into the air. I punched and kicked the air then caught my staff and started moving around. I was still spinning the staff around my body when Sasami told me it was time for breakfast. I threw my staff high into the air and walked to the house. But right before I got in the door my staff landed in the holder on my back. Of course I had grabbed my cape and I hung it on the coat hangar. I sat down and started eating as the other members of the family arrived. Misaki and Sasami had cooked up a storm. I sat there in awe as I saw the food being passed out.

"Wow. That is a lot of food." I commented.

"My stomach is already full with just looking at it." Ryoko said looking all over it.

"Oh that's surprising considering that you don't do much else but sleep and eat. Oh and let's not for get fawning over Tenchi." Ayeka said glaring at her.

"What was that princess pain in the patoot? I will let you know I exercise for my dear Tenchi to keep my womanly figure." Ryoko said glaring at Ayeka. I shook my head and started eating. I saw Azusa whisper something to Yosho. Yosho just nodded and whispered back to him. Azusa shook his head. I stood up and went by him.

"It's best to not try and stop them. It's hard enough as it is to keep them from blowing the roof sky high." I said going by King Azusa. He looked at me and nodded then continued eating. I put my dishes in the sink and proceeded to wash them, I then dried them and put them in the cupboard. I went back and sat at the table. I sat back at the table to watch the rounds of fighting between Ryoko and Ayeka. Tenchi just sat there trying to sink into the ground. I looked around at everyone and saw that new girl looking right at me while eating her fill. I continued looking around but I still felt her gaze on me.

"Sasami thank you for the meal. As well as you Queen Misaki." I said bowing. I had stood up and turned and left. I heard another person do the same. I went outside and leaned against the wall outside the house. I saw the door open and Kiyone walked out. She turned to face me and she smiled.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Just wanted to see what you were up to." She smiled back. I didn't do anything to stop her. But Tsunami did. I saw her appear on the other side of me.

"I'm so sorry Kiyone but he will be with me this afternoon." She said sarcastically.

"With what proof?" Kiyone said not so delighted that she was here. I just moved aside and walked to the field where Tenchi would be working. I sat down and relaxed against the tree. I could still here them arguing as they where looking for me. I quickly made myself scarce. But my loudmouthed friend Hanpan didn't help me.

"TW what are you up to?" He said loud enough so the two women looking for me looked into the tree where I was.

"Maybe I should strangle you." I said to him. I jumped out of the tree. Tsunami and Kiyone looked at me with glittering eyes.

"You both okay?" I asked them.

"I am just perfect TW." Tsunami said.

"I'm even better off." Kiyone said.

"If you two say so. But you both look flushed." I said.

"Don't worry about me. I need you to meet a few of my sisters. Right now so let's leave right now." Tsunami said. A bit forcefully then she could have said but I didn't say anything.

"Um, okay. I guess I will see you later Kiyone." I said waving. I still felt eyes on me as I left. They definitely weren't Kiyone's. I followed Tsunami till we got to a clearing I had not been to before.

"Sisters this is the warrior." She said. Even though I couldn't see anyone I felt three presences.

"It is nice to meet you three." I said bowing in their direction.

"Well he has razor sharp senses. That's for sure." I heard a voice say.

"How about we show our selves dear sisters?" I heard a kind one ask. In a flash of different colored lights three shapes appeared. The three colors where black, white and green. I saw three beautiful women. The term beautiful was an understatement. These were absolutely stunning. They would put even the best models to shame and they were in clothes that hid their figures. I kept my cool though. My stone face didn't waver. But my insides were all over the place.

"Wow!" Hanpan's voice whistled.

"Hanpan show some respect!" I said angrily at him.

"Who?" Asked the one in green.

"His best friend." Tsunami answered. I went to a tree and pulled him out of it. I looked at him.

"Sometimes I wonder if I will get some privacy." I said. Looking at him I could see him looking past me.

"All you care about is food and beautiful girls to rub your tummy." I said shaking my head.

"The bad part is…" He said looking past me. I turned to the goddesses.

"I hope you don't mind my impolite friend. He doesn't have much of a brain." I said putting him on my shoulder.

"Yep that's me. The brainless, bottomless pit of a rat." He said bowing. I shook my head and the goddesses laughed. Even Tsunami smiled. Hanpan jumped from my shoulder and got on to the goddess with dark colors.

"Nice to meet you." He said from her chest. She looked at him with not too much liking for a second then she swiped at him.

"Oh frisky." He said from the air. He landed on the one in white.

"Nice to meet you." He said. She smiled and stroked his back. "Nice one right here." He said then scampered to the one in green. He hopped on to her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you as well." He said looking at her. She rubbed his tummy. "Heaven." He sighed sitting on her shoulder. I looked at the sky sighing myself. I looked at all of them. I heard breathing from behind me. Slight, quiet and long in between but still there. I flipped in the air and was high up there. I landed and shoved the person forward and out into the open. I heard a cry of a hawk. I knew who it was.

"Miuka please. Why do you keep following me?" I asked her when I stepped out. She looked beat red. I had caught her again. Oh boy here we go.

Clearing near Misaki house:

Oh great he caught me again. Sky was even caught off guard. He is good though. I will give him that. But why did he have to shove me out?

"Well?" TW asked me.

"Uh…Ur…I…ah…heh." I stammered. I was embarrassed but I tried to conceal it. Damn.

"She looks like a tomato." Hanpan said. I glared at him. Or the rat. He looked back at me as if he hadn't noticed. Sky landed on my shoulder.

"Why can't I eat him?" She asked me.

"I'm thinking of a reason." I answered tersely.

"I don't think she could catch him." TW said. He has great hearing. "You still haven't answered my question." He said getting impatient. I was thinking.

"Well Tenchi had said that you had felt a pull to come here. Well I feel a pull as well but it aims to you." I said confessing. Might as well tell him.

"Well if you had told me earlier I wouldn't have done that." He said easing up. He walked over to me.

"Now if you wouldn't mind I would like to finish what I came here to do then we can talk about the pull of yours." He said to me pointing towards the house.

"Okay I got the hint." I said walking away.

"Why can't I eat the rat?" Sky asked me. I was about to respond when TW answered.

"Because two reasons. One if you did many would be unhappy with you and two I doubt you could stoop fast enough to catch him." TW said to Sky.

"He does have good hearing." Sky whispered to me. I just nodded. I was in deep.

Clearing:

I felt bad but I had to get her out of here. I turned to Hanpan to see him enjoying a tummy rub from the women in green.

"Sorry about that. It is nice to meet you. My name is TW. Would it be okay if I learned your names?" I asked them.

"My name is Gaia. It is a pleasure to meet you TW." The one in green said. No doubt about it she is the nicest.

"My name is Luna. It is a pleasure." The one in white said.

"Mine is Tokimi. It's nice to meet you." The one in dark clothing said. Not the nicest one. I smiled and bowed after each one said their name.

"The pleasure is mine." I replied. "Hanpan. Hanpan? Hanpan!" I looked at him. He was long gone. Happy content smile on his face and a beautiful girl rubbing his tummy. All he needed was some raspberries and he was set.

"I'm sure my friend over there would show his appreciations." I commented dryly.

"Lower. Yeah that is the spot. Oh yeah rat heaven." He murmured. I just about strangled him. I looked at Tsunami; she of all was about to laugh her head off.

"I can ask Tenchi if you would like to come to the house so if you four could stay here for a couple of seconds I will be right back." I said and took off running at full speed. Never want to keep goddesses waiting. I found Tenchi and asked him in a few words if the goddesses could stay he nodded his head and I was off back there in a flash. I was back in about twenty seconds.

"He said it would be fine as long as you didn't cause to much of a fuss over the food." I said bowing again.

"Does he need to bow all the time?" Tokimi asked.

"Sister show some respect you of all people wanted to be bowed at. Everywhere we go you wanted everyone to bow to you. For the Almighty's sake now you complain about it?" Luna cried out.

"Well he is a warrior. I never asked many warriors to do that so many times." Tokimi responded. She sounded hurt.

"Well actually I don't mind doing that." I said when I stood straight. Tokimi smiled and so did Tsunami. Why did they keep smiling? Most goddesses that I read didn't smile at much. Which was weird because the three were almost in a constant state of smiling. I didn't press the subject. I should have though.

"Well let the test begin." Gaia said with pleasure. He is about the time my face got that deep confusion look.

"Tsunami you did tell him about the test right?" Luna asked.

"No I didn't. It must have slipped my mind." She said as if she planned it that way. I was in an arena. Ooooookkaaaay this is bad. I pulled out my staff and looked around. All I saw was the arena and nothing else. I didn't relax though. I could still hear the goddesses arguing.

"What do you mean you forgot?" Luna yelled at Tsunami.

"Well every time I tell a warrior he is going through the test they get beaten up because they are to overreacting!" Tsunami yelled at her sister. I defiantly felt safer in here then out there at the moment.

"That is the point sister!" Tokimi said. "They need to calm their fears and work with their emotions to win! Not go in not knowing that they could die!" She continued.

"Wait hold up. I could die in here?" I yelled up to where I felt they were.

"Technically yes!" Luna called back.

"Well get Hanpan in here! He is part of my team." I called back to them.

"Sorry no animals allowed." Tokimi called back.

"Hey I am an animal!" I called back to her looking around to see if anything is in here besides me.

"Let me rephrase that. No animals other than the warrior allowed in there. Got it?" She called to me just a tad bit annoyed.

"Yeah I got it lady Tokimi." I called back to her. I heard Gaia mumble something about Tokimi a lady? Yeah right.

"What was that sister?" Tokimi asked madly.

"Sister what was what?" Gaia asked sweetly. I shook my head. Heaven help us. I felt a tremor. Another one soon followed.

"Exactly how big is the guy I am facing?" I called out.

"About three stories high TW!" Tsunami answered.

"Oh boy." I commented. I looked up and around. I ran forwards and jumped high. I felt a slight presents a head of me. I landed about three stories off the ground. With something squishy at my feet.

"I think I found him." I muttered to my self. Then it became visible. I was standing on some type of blob. It wasn't forming around me so I stuck my staff into the ceiling. I saw the eye move up to look at me.

"Hello ugly!" I called to him. I heard a kind of groan from within the monster. My staff with part of it in the ceiling lengthens by using a chain for the center. So part of my staff was in the ceiling and the other part was in my hands. The part in my hands formed a point and I drove it into the eye. Or I tried to at least. The eye sunk down into the blobby mass it was. My staff hit goo but I kept driving it in. Then I sunk down wards. The blob was splitting the mass of it self to surround me within its body. So I did what was natural to me. I electrified the staff. So when the blob surrounded me it got a nice shock. I didn't get shock because I had jumped into the air when it got shocked. I pulled out my dagger I had bought last year. Cost me fifty bucks but it had been worth it. I sliced it once at the eye. But I missed again. I jumped away as the electricity pulsed again. I landed and jumped as the electricity pulsed again I landed on the eye and stabbed it then flipped back. It wasn't a deep gash but it was moving slower now. I jumped off my staff. I landed again and swiped after the eye. I kept missing because it kept putting its goo in front of me so I wouldn't hurt it. I kept doing this over and over. It was obvious that I was winning. The blob couldn't close it self because the pulses the eye sent out couldn't match up to the pulses my staff was putting out. So the eye could only move the goo right around it. It wouldn't get close to the staff because it hurt it self, trying to do that. I kept slicing at it over and over again I would sometimes hit it but it was dying slowly with the shocks and the loss of fluid from its cell. I finally killed it when it slowed down too much. My staff stopped electrocuting the blob. It slowly fell apart and melting into the floor. I cut a hole in the side and jumped out before it collapsed on me. I brushed the sweat off me. That was some work out.

"Wahoo! Yeah TW!" Tsunami cried out. My staff joined in it self again. But I still felt danger. I jumped into the air and threw my staff at the wall. There was a skeleton with a sward and shield standing there. I called my staff back and took my fighting stance. I walked a bit awkwardly towards me holing its weapons out at me. I had the sharp edges appear on the ends of my staff to make a voruge. I spun it around me and set it in a stance. The skeleton seemed to think for a second. I brought its sword up and spun it around as it engulfed in flames.

"Oh yeah how about this?" I taunted as my staff started shooting lightning bolts out of the points. It stopped to think. It swung its shield around as spikes shot out.

"Is that all?" I asked it. I looked around and saw a shield lying on the ground and I picked it up and put it on my arm.

"I got one too." I taunted him. It swung it sword around showing how good he was. I spun my staff around my body flipping it around I then split it in to then used them as swords. I spun them in the same fashion as the skeleton had. He looked at me then charged at me.

"So now you attack." I called to it. I put my staff back together. I blocked his sword and spun around to hit his shield. I spun around and stuck it into the gut of the skeleton. I then pulled it up cutting a lot of bones off. I spun with my back to it to block its attack then with my momentum I sliced its backbone in half. I jumped back as it fell apart. I then stabbed it skull. It turned to dust.

"Rest in peace soldier of fortune." I prayed. The arena disappeared to find me back in the clearing.

"Some test." Luna said.

"Yeah he isn't even injured." Gaia said.

"Told you girls." Tsunami said.

"There you are TW!" Kiyone called out.

"Hi. Well what did you need to see me for? I don't think the goddesses need to see me anymore." I said to her.

"I need to talk to you TW." She said grinning at Tsunami.

"Well I hope to see you again Goddesses." I said bowing. I walked off with Kiyone. I herd Tsunami mutter something about no privacy. I hear a lot of things I think people don't mean to say. I followed Kiyone to where ever she wanted to take me. She had been moving closer to me ever since we had left the Goddesses. I think she was planning something but I felt no danger. At the moment. She looked at me smiling and led me to the side of the house.

"I needed to talk to you about your future plans." She stated to me.

"Future plans?" I asked her.

"Well who are you going to be with when you grow old? What are you going to do with your life? Stuff like that." She clarified.

"Well Hanpan and I promised not to leave each other willingly, I figured that the odd jobs that I do would do me good." I said thinking.

"That isn't what I meant." She looked at me.

"What did you mean?" I asked confused. I was clueless back then.

"Well I mean who are you going to marry? What kind of permanent job are you going to take?" She repeated.

"I never thought about it. I'm only fifteen." I replied. She shook her head.

"Well that is the answer I thought I was going to get. Well that was it." She said smiling. She left me to stand there and think.

"What did that mean? Ah best not to worry about it." I said to myself. I walked back into the house to find Miuka. I defiantly needed to talk to her.

In the Misaki house:

I knew I was in for it. I saw the goddesses come in looking happy. I saw Kiyone come in a minute later from the kitchen door.

"Is TW looking for me?" I asked Kiyone.

"I don't know he didn't mention it." She responded surprised. TW walked in a little while after that. He looked around then saw me. But what I didn't get was that he had a smile on his face.

"Miuka. So let's talk about the problem you have. Follow me." He said motioning to him. He walked out the door and went up the shrine stairs. I followed wondering what he was up to. He turned down a path about half way up. He didn't look like he was in a rush or waiting for me. It was more like he just needed to get where he wanted to go. He was still walking ahead of me when he turned to look at me. He kept walking but was facing me. HE had a smile on his face but it was more out of respect then happiness. We got to a clearing. He stopped and sat down on the grass.

"Listen TW I am sorry for stalking you. I didn't know what came over me but I need to figure out what to do about the pull." I said pleadingly.

"Do you think I'm mad? I'm not mad. Not even close. As far as I am concerned it was natural for you to do that. All I want to know is what you want to know about me." He said with a hint of caring in his voice.

"So you aren't mad at me?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" He asked back. Well this is odd. Most people would be steaming, but he acts as if I took a penny off the ground.

Field beside the shrine:

I thought she was overreacting a lot. I looked over at her.

"I just want to help you get the pull out of your life." I said casually. "I know how much of a pain it is." I continued. I liked her. She knew more about what my life was like I could tell.

"I have a question for you Miuka. That gun of yours I haven't seen one like it before, what can it do?" I asked her. It looked weird. Silverish with all these different buttons.

"Yeah I bet you would not have seen it. I have had it as long as I could remember. I can shoot anything out of it as far as I know. Bullet, silver bullet, laser, net, tranquilizer and so on." She said.

"Could you show me?" I asked her.

"Sure. Wait aren't we here to discuss about how to get rid of the pull I have?" She asked me confused. I nodded.

"But first I want to see what you can do." I said smiling. She pulled out her gun and shot into the air really fast.

"Fast draw. Try to hit this." I said throwing a stick into the air. She shot four rounds and it split into four pieces. Each was the same size.

"Cool. But can you hit a moving target?" I said as I took off running. I saw her switch some stuff on her gun and then start firing at me. I jumped rolled and stuff like that. She couldn't hit me. But I had to keep moving.

"Great how about one that retaliates?" I called out her. I pulled out my staff and started deflecting bullets back at her. These were rubber bullets I found out. She was doing the same thing as me. Dodging rolling and firing at me. I was running deflecting bullets but I couldn't get close to her and she couldn't get close to me. It was a tie. We were evenly matched opposing each other. I raised my hand and we stopped. I was walking towards her when there was a rumbling. A large…extremely large…no Everest sized ship floated down to the lake. I took off running a second before I got to the lake Hanpan was on my shoulder. I pulled out my staff and ran in front of the Misaki house. I had good right. The Juria Royal family was in the house. The galaxies most wanted criminal and two galaxy police officers as well as four goddesses. Gives me good reason. Well enough for me. Miuka cocked her gun and took a defensive position behind me. Nice to know allies are with me. The family gathered out on the porch and looked on. A large…extremely large panel opened in front of the ship. Three people walked out each in a different color cloak. I couldn't tell anything about them other than Hanpan told me they had several weapons. He could see them in the folds of the cloak. I took my position at the front of the family.

"Is there one named Tenchi here?" The one in the Black cloak called out. Tenchi stepped forward. With his sword in hand.

"Is there one named TW here as well?" The one in Red asked.

"Right here." I answered not moving.

"Is there a Miuka here?" The one in the Pink cloak asked.

"Locked and loaded." She answered. Got to admire her bravery.

"We are here to formally challenge you all to a duel. You will fight as a team now." The one in black said throwing off his cloak as did the rest of them. I charged my staff (literally) with electricity and started deflecting the bullets the one shooting at me back to her allies.

"Man if Tenchi and Miuka follow me out back. I might be able to engage them in close combat." I thought. I think he heard me. He signaled to Miuka and they ran to the back. I spun my staff and followed them. We got into a clearing and started the fight. Tenchi charged his sword and Miuka aimed at each of the warriors. I took point knowing I could stop one of them. All three started attacking me. One was using a sword. The one in the Red. The one in the pink was using a dagger but shooting at me as well. The one in black had a staff. I was attacking and blocking very well. I saw an opening.

"Hanpan!" I called out. He shot of my pouch and started running over the three people. He wasn't hurting them just distracting them. I went after the one in Pink and Tenchi went after the one in black. We were a good team. Miuka was firing back up to distract them mostly. The one in Red was trying to get Hanpan and Sky away from him but having trouble doing that with interference from Miuka. I deflected bullets from the shot that the woman in pink was shooting at me. I deflected them back at her and her teammates. It was really cool considering that we are weaker then they are. I found that out two minutes later. It seemed that these three were and are trying to kill us. That's when the Goddesses stepped in only to be shoved away easily. Everyone was being injured except me. I seemed to be holding my enemy off. Then when I was the last `formidable' warrior left I was in the midst of a tough battle when I saw all of them watching me. All of them where injured in some way. That was all I could take. I snapped. I felt my strength go through the roof. My `power', as I was later told, exploded outward. I parted my staff and made two swords. I backed into the forest as not to let my family get injured. I was pissed but calm. I stood still and closed my eyes. I reached out with my power trying to feel my enemies out. Blast from the right. Deflected back at the person. Attack with a sword from the left. Blocked and returned. I opened my eyes with a new sense of my power.

"If you want to kill me you are going to have to touch me." I taunted them. Never ever let your emotions show in battle. I have learned that lesson hard. But apparently these three haven't learned it hard enough. I think that they think no one can be more powerful than all three of them. There is a first time for everything. I ran forward and blocked the bullets flying at me. I jumped off a tree and into the air. I could see the family looking at me. I started bounding over the trees moving with precision and speed I never knew I had. I landed n a different clearing and started fighting off the one in black. The one in red was trying to back up the one in Black but they didn't know how both of them moved. I was blocking attacks before they were launched. I reflected the energy shots fired at me and took out the one in the pink.

"Esmerelda! NO!!!" The one in Red cried out. He charged at me swinging and attacking with everything he had. I stopped his attack with one arm and sent him flying back into a tree. The guy in black came from behind trying to cut my arm but I had rolled left and striking out with one sword. I cut his weapon in two.

"You hurt my family. The only one I know. Now I give you a choice. You can surrender, get your wounds treated and leave or die." I said to him with no emotion. He looked to his teammates.

"I no longer thrive from the battle. We will concede, only if you get her to a hospital fast. She is my little sister and she is all that I have please save her." He said almost in tears. I nodded putting my staff together and running to the fallen woman. I picked her up and took off to Washu.

"TW you are safe." Miuka said relieved.

"Washu please make sure she gets better while I get the other two here." I said laying the girl down in front of Washu. I ran and did the trip two more times to get the other two to Washu as well. I then fainted.

Misaki house:

It was now that we learned of his power. These were, I say were because they have been defeated, the best fighters in the galaxy as I was told. He had defeated them all away from us and with out too much damage to himself. But Tsunami told us that he engaged his ultimate power and it drained him for a while. TW. I don't know how he did it but I was completely amazed at his abilities. Sky is on my shoulder with a wounded wing and a slightly burnt rat on my other shoulder. If TW hadn't done what he had done they might not have made it.

"Hey Miuka. Are you going to be okay?" Washu asked me.

"Yeah just let me rest." I said lying down on the ground.

"Okay, I will get Sky's wing rapped up if you don't mind." She said. I looked at Sky and she hopped on to Washu's arm. I felt tired and hungry but I was not that bad off. Sasami and Luna were caring for Tenchi because Ryoko and Ayeka were down. But they had enough strength to move next to him and argue with each other before Tenchi took their hands. His light hawk wings had been taken out by a combined power blast from all three of the attackers. Yosho and the King were off to one side being taken care of by Misaki and Funaho. Hanpan was asleep on my shoulder after eating some raspberries and getting some cream on his burns. Tsunami was looking at TW with Kiyone and Tokimi was taking care of the three warriors and giving supplies as Washu's nurse. She didn't like the idea though. I was sitting a little ways from TW wondering if it should have been me.

"You like him don't you?" I heard a voice ask. I looked at Hanpan to see him looking at me.

"Why…why do you say that?" I asked nervously.

"Because you're looking at him with caring eyes." He said tiredly.

"I…I am not." I responded mad.

"Women." Was his comment before he went aback to sleep. I don't care for that insane guy. Even though he is sweet…

Washu's lab:

Boy does my head hurt. I was in darkness but I was thinking. Painful thoughts though. I would have preferred to stay under until the pain was gone but I was up at the worst time possible. I opened my eyes to still see darkness. Great. I thought. Here I was in the darkness after busting my butt to save my family. And here I thought I would be able to get some food. I reached behind me to see if I could pull out my flute. But my arm wouldn't move. I tried moving my respective body parts trying to figure out what was movable. As far as I could tell I was stuck in one position with a large draft around me.

"Let's see if he is up." I heard a voice say. Bright light.

"Ahh. Turn off that light!" I cried out. It went dark again.

"Sorry." I heard Washu say.

"Do you mind letting me go Washu? I need to get some food. I don't…think that…I…ah." I went back under. Oh yeah that had hurt. I was under for a while. Then I heard a few giggles. Oh great I'm on display now. And with out much for clothing either.

"He is waking up." I heard Washu say.

"Washu would you mind telling me what happened?" I asked her.

"Don't talk. Your voice is still healing. You were out cold for a while. Girls stop gawking and help him down." I heard Washu say forcefully. Girls? That would explain the giggling. I tried to move my arm.

"Man those are large muscles. Look at them flex." I heard a voice say.

"Gaia! Man what is with you? You would think you have seen a half naked guy before." I heard one say embarrassed.

"I have seen a half naked guy before. But this one is cute and ripped, just the way I like them." I heard Gaia say. Oh great the peanut gallery is here.

"Hey back off Gaia. I think you would need to get in line. I hear Tsunami and Kiyone got dibs on him. Hanpan also said Miuka may have a thing for him." I heard the same voice before say.

"Oh but sister Tokimi. I can get a piece of him at least." Gaia said wantonly. Now I'm scared.

"Uh Washu? Why is Tokimi and Gaia here?" I asked Washu.

"They aren't here." Washu said confused.

"But I hear them talking about me. Hey you two do you mind?" I called out. Ouch that hurt.

"He heard us? Oh boy Tsunami is going to kill us." Tokimi said.

"What are you two doing?" I called to them. I heard a shuffle of feet.

"We… uh…um…man he is cute." Gaia said.

"Sister!" Tokimi reprimanded. I pulled my arm out. I heard a creaking and a snap. I did the same to my legs and arm. I landed on the ground and opened my eyes. I was standing in my shorts in Washu's lab. I rubbed my head. I looked to see Tokimi and Gaia standing there. Gaia was outright goggling. Tokimi was a bit more held back but doing the same thing.

"Washu where are my clothes?" I asked her. She handed my pants and shirt to me. I pulled them on and stretched out my limbs. I walked out the dimensional door. I had learned something and I felt that someone was aware of that. I had learned of my power. The awesome and immense power I had. I stood in the living room and bowed to everyone.

"Listen everyone I am sorry for scaring you. I'm fine so don't worry about it. Just I need to say one thing first. I know what I am capable of and one more person does too. I think she is on her way and will be here to prove me worthy of the power I have. All I ask is none of you try to stop her if she tries to destroy me." I said. I looked at each of them and saw the sorrow in Tsunami's eyes and the look of happiness in Sasami's. I stood there for a while then picked up Hanpan from Luna and walked out side to train. I pulled out my staff and started moving faster and with more precision than I have ever had before. I pushed myself. I went to my limit and beyond I wanted to see my best. After six hours I stopped. I put my staff back in its holder and walked to the bath. I opened the door and relaxed in the male's bath. Thanks to whoever controlled that dimension I didn't want to deal with the girls now. But I could hear them talking.

"Tsunami, sister, who is he talking about?" I heard Gaia say.

"He means that the high goddess knows of his power. But why she is coming here alludes me." I heard the response. I knocked on the wall.

"Listen I know. But I would appreciate it if you didn't try to fight over me when she tells you why. I can here the talk you do over the dimensions. Of course I would appreciate it if I could talk to you separately. Then once I'm done you can talk about it to each other but not until I talked to all of you." I said to them. It took three seconds for them to teleport me to the bath the goddesses were using. It was five times as large as the one the girls had. I whistled.

"Wow nice bath." I commented.

"How do you know what is happening?" Tsunami asked me. I heard a fear in her voice. She was right in front of me. I smiled grimly.

"I don't know but I feel I know if that makes sense. Don't worry I will explain it to you." I said softly. I looked around the bath. I saw Tokimi stretch out. I don't think she cares that I am here but I know she is listening intently.

"I also will know if any of you try to listen in on what I say when I explain what is happening so I would appreciate it if you would all wait." I said. I felt different. Calm and under control but it wasn't like me. IT wasn't human either. Everyone knows that there is always something to worry about but I didn't have a worry. Not one. That knowledge didn't worry me either. Some irony huh? Things were just clicking. I left the bath a little while later and had some delicious and mouth watering Sasami supper. God I will miss that food. I want a café in heaven that serves her food. Well back to my life…I rested on the roof waiting for the goddesses to find me.

"TW we are ready for the news. Who do you want to talk to first?" Luna asked me. I stood up.

"Hanpan mind the fort will you?" I asked him.

"Yes sir buddy. Girls don't react till he finishes, it is better that way." Hanpan said to the goddesses.

"What do you know Hanpan?" Tsunami cried out. She was on the verge of tears.

"Sorry I have been sworn to secrecy by all the raspberries in the world." He said saluting her.

"Tsunami please just wait. Tokimi I need to talk to you first." I said to them. She walked forward. I reached out and took her hand. She teleported us away from the house above the clouds and stuff. Greatest view in the world. I believe that it was anyways. I turned to her.

"The reason I wanted to talk to you is, that you are the most level headed one. That and you could tell me how Tsunami will act." I started.

"I will give my best answer." She said seriously.

"Thanks. Let me see, okay I figured something out before I blacked out. I had an enormous power that I knew how to use for my beliefs. I know the torment the least of people know about. That is my knowledge that I won't use it for evil. When I was out cold I felt someone awaken and feel my power. This presence relived my memories several times then stopped. It considered something. It looked me over and tested my abilities. I don't know what happened during that time. I felt extreme pain and then extreme happiness. It was like someone was trying to break my will. But I didn't react to any of it. I kept my feelings inside not reacting to what I was being fed. Then it stopped. The presence then showed her self. I looked at her with no hate but respect. I asked her who she was. She told me all about who she was about who I was and what I had to do. I won't live to much longer Tokimi." I said. I was spilling all this knowledge. She sat for little longer then she burst out crying. She hugged me tight. It took her a minute to calm down.

"I know who you are TW. You are the one that helped us through all the time we were miserable." She sobbed against my shoulder. I held her there. I was the one soldier that had defended her when the gods and goddesses and tried to kill her. I was the gods' knight. But I had sacrificed my life to protect the ones I loved. These goddesses are the ones I sacrificed my life for. I had split my self and in doing so drained my power. I took the full power explosions that the gods and goddesses had fired at these goddesses. Needless to say I didn't live through it. The high and mighty god then pardoned the goddesses as long as they didn't go back to the place of their home. Heh not bad for a fifteen year old huh?

"Well I will do is again if I have to." I told her softly. She just held me tightly. Ten minutes later she teleported us back to the group. I looked at all of them. I smiled. Tokimi whispered in my ear that Tsunami would crack when she hears it.

"Well Gaia your turn. Tsunami I know you will hate me for doing this to you but I want the other goddesses to know before you. You will know why once I'm done. So please wait." I pleaded to her. She nodded. She glanced at Tokimi and saw the tear soaked face. Gaia teleported the both of us to the same spot. I told her the same story and she had a more dramatic response then the one Tokimi had given me.

"You bastard. Why the hell did you sacrifice your life for mine? It was idiotic and stupid! I wouldn't have to hold up the knowledge that some one did that for me!" She practically screamed at me. She shoved me down with her power. She started hitting me. But she was crying the entire time. She finally collapsed on me and continued crying.

"It's okay. I did what I had to do." I said comforting her the best I could. I'm sweet and caring just like everyone. It's just it is hard to bring it out. When she finally calmed down she didn't move from on top of me. I lifted her chin up to see her look at me with caring eyes.

"So you have to save us again?" She asked me.

"Yeah. But I promise I won't die in vain." I told her. She kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't die at all." She told me. We teleported back to the roof. She went over to Tokimi and leaned on her. Luna saw the look from her and walked over to me. She smiled a little.

"Hey Hanpan would you mind telling the family about it when I leave with Tsui?" I asked him.

"Yeah I will buddy." He responded. Tsunami looked at me very carefully. I waved and we teleported.

"Listen TW only one person called her that. But he died saving us now if you tell me you are him you better back it up real good or I swear I will kill you." Luna said seriously.

"I can back it up Lunie don't worry." I told her. I told her all of it. She practically squeezed me to death trying to show her undying thanks.

"Don't worry about it Lunie. I'm fine. I will still protect you all. Okay?" I asked her.

"Please don't die this time." She pleaded. She was still holding me tightly. She didn't break down crying she just wanted to hold me. I held her until she was done. I stood up and then she started crying.

"Don't worry I'm not planning on doing that." I said trying to get her to stop crying.

"I'll be fine just try to be gentle with Tsunami. She was out of it for a few decades when you died." She sobbed. I smiled comfortingly and she teleported us back. I motioned to Hanpan and Tsunami came over to me. Teleported her and I to a new location. I was standing on the bridge of the ship Tsunami.

"Who are you?" She asked me. She wasn't near me. But I felt her standing next to me. I reached out and put my hand to her face.

"Tsui I'm sure you know who I am. I just want to say I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. But it was all I could do." I told her. She appeared next to me. Her eyes were glistening with tears.

"I…I…can't believe you are here." She sobbed. She then collapsed on me and cried and cried. I know that this is depressing but it felt worse to me. I held her. I didn't say anything I just waited. I knew that Kiyone would probably act the same way, as would Sasami. I would see a lot of crying women tonight. An hour later Tsunami stopped crying. She looked at my eyes deeply and then kissed me very, very, very, very, very, very, (you get the idea) and deeply. I was a bit dizzy when she stopped. Goddesses have a long breath. I stood there trying to get the world to stop spinning.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did. Did you hear the last thing I said to you?" She asked pleadingly.

"It was the only thing that kept me going." I responded. She had cried out a few words when the blast hit me. They were three words that I bet all of you know. These weren't any three words these were THE three words. She then shoved me down and…well for all of those who are old enough you know what she did but for the rest of you she made me very happy. Not to mention exhausted beyond belief. She teleported us back and I sat down.

"Remind me the next time I do that to come back faster. That is all I know I would like to stay for." I sighed lying down on my bed. She went with her sisters to where ever goddesses go. Hanpan came up a minute later saying he had told the family.

"So what's with you?" He asked me.

"Well Tsunami was happy to see me." I said.

"Oh great the one time I leave you alone you get some action." He said disgusted. I fell asleep to him fuming about it. Nice thing to fall asleep to. Mean but is was satisfying. I woke up the next morning and walked down to the living room. I saw Miuka standing there.

"Good morning." I said to her. She looked at me and I could tell she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"What's wrong? What's wrong. Where to begin." She said shaking her head in her own dry humor. She looked up at me. "Can we find someplace private?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure. Uh follow me I guess." I said unsure of what she was talking about. I led her up to the mountain. I sat down while she stood and thought.

Mountain near the Misaki shrine:

Where to begin. When Hanpan told us the stuff about who TW was it scared me. He had down all that stuff with out a second thought to his own life.

"Listen I want to apologize for all the mean things I have done to you. I want to say…I…oh my god why the hell did you do all those things! You were acting so stupid!" I yelled at him. {Is it something with women that they yell at something they think was stupid but was the best plan and only harmful to yourself? Because that was the general response I was getting}. I looked at him. He didn't flinch.

"I did what my heart told me to do. My brain showed me how to do it and my will did it." TW told me. He wasn't boasting or bragging but just telling me why. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at his head.

"What is with you? You are so willing to sacrifice yourself! Why?" I yelled at him.

"Because I have people to protect." He answered calmly. I fired. It missed his head by two inches. He didn't flinch. I ran at him and knocked him to the ground. I broke down right there. I couldn't help it I just couldn't help it.

On the ground on the mountain:

The part in the brackets was just my thoughts. Any way here I was again getting pounded and cried on by another girl. She calmed down a minute later and got off me. She sat down and pulled her knees to her chest and put her head on her knees. I sat down next to her and waited. She leaned on me and sobbed big time. I was just waiting for the inevitable.

"TW there you are. Please why did you do that?" Kiyone said. Yep right on time. She walked over to me and leaned on my other shoulder then she broke down.

"Girls no offense but this is depressing. I think we should head back to the house and have breakfast okay?" I asked them. They nodded. I had to support them the way back. They didn't let go of me and they were still in the process of crying. I walked back in the house. I sat down at the table and waited for everyone to get there.

"Wait! Before anyone starts about things I have gotten enough grief. I had my reasons and I already said them. Now if you don't mind I am not planning on dieing soon. Or at all. So please no more crying. I got enough out of the goddesses and then these two are overflowing my caring damn so please no more." I pleaded. I got a couple of chuckles and stuff. But everyone looked a bit happier. Breakfast was uneventful but had the usual arguments with Ryoko and Ayeka about Tenchi. I didn't stop this one though. I was laid back during the day. I trained of course but this time I didn't push myself. Yosho said that my technique was almost perfect. I then commented about nothing being perfect. He smiled and went to Tenchi's training. I think he got a few bumps on that one. I was walking to the tree in the center of the lake trying to think of a way to handle my upcoming battle. Didn't know what, who, where, how only that it was going to be tough and soon. I got to the tree and sat up in the branches. I was resting and `talking' with the tree. I think it was talking. The bright flashes of light and stuff. I was then swept into darkness.

"Alright who turned off the sun?" I asked.

"Warrior! Do not test my patience!" A loud voice called out.

"Yes almighty goddess of the stars." I responded seriously.

"How did you know it was me warrior?" she asked me intrigued.

"You are the one that commands such power and you are the only goddess that would hit a warrior of time so strongly." I said coolly. I saw a shimmer in the darkness and she appeared in all her glory. For a twenty million old goddess she didn't look that bad.

"Testy. All right you. I know what you have done to my daughter Tsunami and I want you to fess up. How did you seduce her?" She asked me.

"Boy have you got it wrong." I said shaking my head. Wrong words. I was thrown against the wall. Harder then most planets can take I think.

"My daughter would not seduce the likes of you!" She roared.

"Listen!" I yelled at her. I neutralized her power to stop the whirlwind I was in. "What I did was save her those years ago. I was in a stasis to save my life. I was brought out of it seven years ago. I had no memory, no power and no life. I went through hell to get my life back. I finally get it back and then you threaten me again. I don't see what your problem is. I saved every one of you several times. But I was then cast out when I was trying to help my friends. A combined force of immense power killed me but I still live. I also don't hold against any of you. I will not try to kill any of you. All I want is to get back to doing what my job that was given to me at my birth. That job is to protect all goddesses and gods from the evil that is in the universes. SO BACK OFF!!!" I yelled out. There was silence. It was true though. I did not hold it against any of the gods and goddesses that killed me. I would not try to attack them or go after them in any way. What pissed me off is that they didn't want me alive after all I did to protect all of them. I then heard voices from behind me. I turned to see the four goddesses that were living with me.

"We have sensed a power of great evil growing ever since the death of the warrior in question." Tsunami stated. So I'm on trial now. I was then thrown out of the darkness. I sputtered the water out of my mouth from my rough landing. I got out of the water and grumbled about immense power but nothing great about re-entry. I shook myself off and walked back in the house. I looked like a drowned rat. Thanks to Hanpan's observation.

"You should know." I called back.

"Yep I do. I looked in the mirror when I fell in the water." He said laughing.

"How about I eat you rat?" Sky asked.

"Oh now I'm scared the talking eagle is going to try and eat me." Hanpan said rolling on his back. Sky landed on him.

"What was that rat?" She asked him.

"Oh something about a foolhardy hawk and a fast rat." he snickered. He zipped out of there with Sky close at his tail.

"That isn't something you see everyday." I commented. "A talking rat arguing with a talking hawk." I saw Hanpan run by with Sky ready to grab him.

"Hanpan look out for the wall!" Sky cried.

"What?" Hanpan asked right when he slammed into the wall.

"Oh boy that had to sting," I commented, "Wait did Sky warn him?" I asked confused.

"That was what I was wondering," Miuka said looking confused.

"Dumb rodent you should pay attention to where you were going. Are you okay?" Sky asked looking at him.

"No mommy I don't want to go to school," Hanpan said in a daze.

"Yeah he is fine," I said waving my hand.

"I want to stay home with you," Hanpan finished. He fell over and looked at Sky.

"Ouch," he mumbled looking at her.

"Dumb rat," Sky said gazing at him. She flapped her wings a little to get some air at him. He sat up and looked around. I saw a large lump form on his head.

"Come here Hanpan let me patch that up," I said holding out my hand. Hanpan stumbled over.

"That hurt really bad," he whimpered.

"Sky could you get some ice?" I asked her.

"Okay," she said taking off to the kitchen.