Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Uninhibited Consequences ❯ Of Love...and Death! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer and Foreword: Tenchi Muyo! and its
characters are copyrights and trademarks of AIC, Pioneer,
and whoever else may own the rights to it, so please don't sue
me (it's not like I have any money anyway :P). However, this
story is my original creation and is copyrighted by me.
Please don't copy it and claim it as your own. This story is
based on the Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-oki characters, so Mihoshi
isn't as ditzy, though much more clumsy! Thanks to Tex
James for his pre-reading help!

Uninhibited Consequences

( )= Mental thoughts

" "= Verbal dialogue

Chapter #7: Of Love ... and Death!

Well folks, it seems another madman has Tenchi and the gang
in his sights. Will he succeed, and what about Saturday's
events. Will they be affected as well? We'll see Next!!

Early Wednesday

Ayeka awoke to a comforting site. To her left was Ryoko with an arm around her neck. To her right was Tenchi
holding her by her waist. Then she remembered the horrible dreams she had.
She remembered Lord Garyu's threat, and she snuggled to her two companions and closed her eyes.
(Oh, For Tsunami's sake, Please don't let them be hurt ...by me!)
She held both close to her as she went back to an uneasy sleep.

That morning

Sasami was the first awake and after she had started breakfast she was the first to Tenchi's room to wake the trio.

"Hey you guys, time to wake up! Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

"Thanks Sasami. We'll be down in time." said Tenchi, still groggy from the last nights happenings.

"Oh who was that, Tenchi dear?" asked an equally groggy Ryoko.

"It was Sasami telling us to get up and be at breakfast in ten minutes."

"Tenchi, should we wake Ayeka up?"

"No, Let her sleep. After what happened she needs her rest."

"Yeah, your right. She did go through allot last night. "(Then she thought of something)

"I'll talk to her to help her get through the trauma of being controlled by someone else since I had the same thing happen to me."

"You're right, I'll remind you when I go to the fields OK?" Tenchi replied.

"Yeah, except I do need my morning kiss first". They then kissed warmly as two lovers would,
then he went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed, while Ryoko phased
into her blue and gold striped dress. They met up a few minutes later and walked downstairs.

As this was taking place, A subspace portal opened in Tenchi's room a few feet from the sleeping Princess.
A voice from inside the portal spoke;

"Come Ayeka! Come to me!"

The Princess awoke with a green glow in her eyes and stood up from her futon.
She then turned to the man behind the voice who had by now stepped out of the portal and held his
hand out to her. She looked at him expressionless and passively and slowly walked toward him.

Downstairs Washu flew out of her lab and yelled for Ryoko
and Tenchi. Subspace portal, ... in ... your room ... Now! Without hesitation Ryoko changed into her battle suit,
While Tenchi twisted the ring given to him by Ayeka to switch to his battle suit.
She then grabbed his hand and teleported to his room

The arrived just between a mind controlled Ayeka, and Lord Garyu.
"You dare to step in front of my Love your degenerate Jurian!"
bellowed the small but maniacal madman.

"Who are you to take someone against her will? She is my fiancé as well, so I will not allow it!"
stated a now angry Tenchi Tenchiken now ready in his hand.

"You Jurians, not satisfied with your slut here" He pointed to ryoko with a snide look on his face,
"you want to take such pure loveliness as well.
NO I will not allow it!" stated a now furious Garyu.

"TAKE THAT BACK! YOU BASTARD!" Tenchi Yelled as he ignited Tenchi-ken.

"No, and to prove it, ...my dear kill them!" Said a now smug Garyu.

Without warning two shafts of light appeared through the
abdomens of Tenchi, and Ryoko! They both turned around in shock and disbelief at Ayeka,
in battle gear was holding the two light swords that were going through them.
"AAyekkaa, Why?" was all Tenchi said before he fell down, followed seconds later by a now unconscious Ryoko.

Reality suddenly came to Ayeka as her loved one lay in front of her.
she looked at her hands, glancing at the dissappearing shafts of light that had gone through Tenchi, and Ryoko's bodies.
Then her vision forused on the two bodies that were her love and her best friend, dead in front of her.
Then something snapped in her head.

Garyu's control had broken in Ayeka's realization of what she was forced to do.
She remembered what Ryoko had told her of Kagato's control of her, and the unspeakable acts she had to endure.
Now she herself had done the same,... and understood all too well that feeling of helplessness. But it wasn't some stranger on a planet far away, now it was the man she loved with all her heart, and her best friend and sister to be!
She collapsed and wailed as Garyu tried to regain his hold on her.

Failing, finally he pulled out a weapon and pointed it as the distraught Princess.
"Get up my Princess, I will take you away from all this filth!" Garyu snarled.
he showed no emotion except for contempt at those on the floor. It was obvious that the obsession of having Ayeka for his own had thrown reality out the window in the head of the now deranged scientist.

This got the attention of Ayeka. She stopped wailing and crying.
She looked up and composed herself.
She bent down and kissed both Tenchi and Ryoko, and slowly got up and stepped over their bodies.

As she did this, Washu and Mihoshi whom had been alerted by her wrist communicator had teleported
just as this happened, grabbed both Tenchi, and Ryoko and dragged them out of the room nad down to
Washu's lab.
Sasami, who wanted to go up and confront Garyu and her sister, was held back by a just arrived
Katsuhito (Yousho) who also sensed what was going on. When she saw Ryoko and Tenchi
being dragged by Washu and Mihoshi, she screams loudly.
Then they after the shock of so much blood coming out of the two,
both heirs to Jurai's crown helped Mihoshi and Washu with them to the Lab.

___________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Confrontation with Madness

Garyu had a crooked smile as he heard the scream from downstairs as he turned to face Ayeka.
"Well, my dear ready to go?" asked a now smug Garyu as he looked in her eyes.
He noticed that a blue glow had replaced the Green that had signified his control over her.
As he realized too late that he was over confidant, a wall of blue enveloped the Princess.
It looked very familiar.

She kept her gaze on him as he realized that it was a light hawk wing, which split into two.
One enveloped the Princess and as it went through her, changing her battle suit into a
bright white Kimono with pink highlights.
(Author's note: similar to the one worn by Achika in the Tenchi Movie. "Tenchi Muyo in Love".)

Ayeka had been astaring at the mad lord for close to a minute before saying with a venomous tone;
"You made me Kill the man I love, and my Best friend and sister to be!
And you think you will tell me to do anything more now.
You will not LIVE TO SAY ANOTHER WORD!" She took the other wing,
made a light hawk staff and with a mighty scream she charged the Now surprised Lord Gayru.
he did defend himslef with various gadgets and weapons to atttack the Now infuriated 1st Princess of Jurai.
But none of his weapons seemed to be effective sinply for two facts,
the amount power weilded by Ayeka had been a combined power which later was found to be
Tenchi's and Ryoko's energy.
The second was that Ayeka had been trained to use Jurian powerstaffs since she was a child. Now imagine a Light Hawk wing power staff and it simple and effective power was going through Gayru's inventons with relative ease.
A final piece to the puzzle Gayru was trying to decifer was his total lack of Human compassion
which was a huge weapon for Ayeka to use.
The battle waged on for a good ten minutes with Ayeka countering all that gayru had trown at her.
Even some traps that did envelope her shattered under the immense power that she weilded.
Finally, they were litterally flying out side above the lake as Gayru
now utterly mad decided that since the Princess wasn't going to go with him, had made up his mind that no one would have her,
and with a loud and powerful charge he materialized a powersword and aimed at slicing Ayeka Jurai in half.
But, he simply wasn;t fast enough, as Ayeka manipulated the ends of the powerstaff to blades, and
cleaved the stunned madman before he could do anything. As he faded he just looked at the angry Princess with a puzzled look finally saying That was surprisin......!" he faded to notingness before he could finish.
His body them appeared back in the room under the still flying Princess as she then landed not too far away from it.

In the moments that followed, Ayeka had stayed in the same position over the now dead Garyu.
Frozen in anger and loss. She moved for nothing and no one, until Sasami and Yousho hesitantly
made their way to the now ruined and bloody room.
They stared at Ayeka who was still in her light hawk suit and still holding the staff.
Sasami made her way in front of the frozen grief stricken and raging sister.
She then tried to speak to her.

"Ayeka! Ayeka? Please Ayeka can you hear me, sister?"
She repeated herself several more times as she tried to reach her.
Finally, she lost that zoned out look and unclenched her hands around the staff.
The staff and the Kimono dissipated; leaving Ayeka in her blood splattered clothes.
The blood of her loves. She finally focused on Sasami's face, she then started to tear up wail again,
grabbing her sister and sobbing in her arms. Sasami looked at Yousho and understood.
He quietly went to his sisters, and gently picked up his sobbing sister from
Sasami's grasp. He made her way with her in his arms downstairs to Washu's lab.

___________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Washu's Lab

Washu and her lab robots were working in double time. Trying to save her daughter and future son-in-law.
She had gotten them into stasis tubes before all life had ebbed from the two.
Now she was desperately working to save their lives with all the means at her disposal.
She had gotten Yousho to open her lab from the entrance in their bedroom at the shrine,
and with the help of a now distraught Mihoshi had dragged them to the lab from the room
where Ayeka had run them through. Washu didn't think of that now, that was something to be acted on later.
She now focused on the trying to save the ones she loved in the tubes.

As she worked to save Tenchi and Ryoko, Yousho carried Ayeka into the Lab.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" was all Washu could say, as she took a wrench laying nearby and headed for them.

"IT WASN'T HER FAULT, GARYU CONTROLLED HER!" Yousho who used his Jurai power to grabbed the
wrench from Washu's hand and threw it acoss the lab, before she had a chance to swing it at the crying Princess.

"What do you mean, she was controlled?" yelled Washu.

"I saw it, she had the same green glow Ryoko had when she was controlled by Kagato.
"Do you understand now Washu?" said Yousho as he laid the sobbing Ayeka on a bed next to the stasis tubes.
She stared down to her feet trying to comprehend what Yousho had said to her.
Then it slowly dawned on her how she almost did the same thing that Ayeka, and before her Ryoko had done.
Killed an innocent while under another's control. Only she had control ... of herself.
She shook her head, and without a word went to the distraught Princess and gave her a sedative
to make her sleep. Then before she went back to work, she walked to face Yousho and lovingly kissed and hugged him.
"Thank you, Yousho, for making me see through the haze of rage and anger, and see the reality of what happened."
He returned her hug, and replied; "I will always try to be your voice of conscience, just as you will be mine, My love!"
They let each other go and with quiet instructions Yousho helped Washu tend to the three stricken family members.
Sasami who had witnessed the whole thing slowly made her way to the lab entrance to get Mihoshi to help her clean the
house up. She met the whimpering GP who then told her she called Nobuyuki who was now heading home to help.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Later that night:

As dinner time came Sasami was making a smaller than normal dinner.
Three members were either incapacitated or unconscious.
While two more were working on saving them.
So, only three were at the dinner table as Sasami served them.

As Sasami, Nobuyuki, and Mihoshi were eating, Washu and Yousho came out of the lab looking haggard and tired.
Sasami raced into the kitchen to serve them dinner. Nobuyuki then asked as they settled into their seats.
"Well Father, Miss Washu, how are they?" They looked at each other, and Washu answered.

"Ryoko is going to be fine. She should be back to normal by Saturday."

"And Tenchi?" asked a hesitant Sasami.

"He's going to be in bed for at least 2 weeks as his internal organs heal and my nanobots help
rebuild his nervous system. He will probably need to rehabilitate physically through the summer,
and should be back to 100 percent by the end of August.
Yousho will help him and for a much shorter time, Ryoko with rebuilding their bodies and skills."

"And Ayeka, will she be all right?" asked an abnormally silent Mihoshi.

Washu sighed. "She will probably need several months of psychotherapy, probably with a colleague I know
from the Science Academy. I will call him in to help her. I will also need Tenchi and Ryoko to be in the
sessions since they, as well as her were ...victims here. We all need to help them now."

"Did it affect ...their babies?" Sasami finally asked.

"I ... don't know, Sasami, until the tests Saturday, it still too soon." Washu sihed and carried on.
"With Ryoko it could be something that might affect development
since her injury was quite close to the uteral area, but with Ayeka,
the stress she went through might have affects immediately, or that may not surface for years.
We'll have to see."stated Washu.

"So they might lose them?" Sasami asked again.

"Yes, it's a possibility."
Then Washu got up from the low dining room table, and made her way to the sliding glass
door that looks out on to the lake. Yousho had also gotten up and came to stand behind her.
Then Washu finally broke down. With all of the pressure and grief of the day hitting her like a sledge hammer.
She fell to her knees and Yousho was there to hold and comfort her.
At the table, Mihoshi and Sasami were now crying in Nobuyuki's arms
as all that could be heard was the crying of the female members of the household, and
the quiet reserve, and watering eyes of the 2 men who comforted them.

__________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Back in the Lab Next Morning:

Ayeka groggily woke up and immediately knew where she was. She turned her head and saw Tenchi and Ryoko floating
naked in the stasis tubes, seemingly sleeping. For a moment, Ayeka was happy, as she knew that if they were in Washu's
lab, they would be OK.
Then she remembered what had put the two she loved there. She started wailing again, and then she searched for something.
She finally found it. A laser scalpel. She opened her upper kimono to expose her upper chest and
she slowly aimed the laser over her heart.
Just before she was to plunge the scalpel into her heart. It disappeared.
"Now, now, I can't allow my daughter-in-law to hurt herself, now can I?" said Washu
with Yousho now standing beside her.

"I ...tried to ...kill them Washu! YOU SHOULD KILL ME!!" screamed a distraught and sobbing Ayeka.

"Just like I told Ryoko before, you did not kill them! They alive as you can see, and yes they're hurt,
but you didn't to it. This Lord Garyu did, by controlling you, and he tried to kill them, not you. Remember that!

"But, but, ... my hands ... were full of ... their blood!" said a crying Ayeka.

"As was Ryoko's when she attacked Jurai, and almost killed Sasami! Right!"

"That was different," said Ayeka

"How different? How Ayeka is that different. Kagato controlled my daughter while Jurai burned under her hands.
She told you she could do nothing about it. Right?" Ayeka thought about what Washu said. She slowly calmed down.
She now was in her brother's arms as Washu then summoned some tea for them to sip.
It calmed her some more, where she then started asking about Tenchi and Ryoko's condition.
Washu went into the same detail as she did during dinner on their physical, and psychological therapy.

"So we all will have to go through this psychotherapy together?" asked Ayeka.

"Mainly you and Ryoko, since you both need to work through these similar experiences.
Tenchi mainly will be the one who has the physical therapy since his nervous system needs to rebuild itself."

"Can I stay here and wait for them to wake up Miss Washu?"

"Look, Ayeka, I forgive you. So please call me Mom, and I'm sure those two will forgive you too.
Remember you told them of your premonitions, so they'll be much more understanding. Plus, ... they do love you."

"Even after what I..." Washu waggled her finger at her." What Garyu made me do?" Ayeka nodded a yes.

"Good, your progressing even now, excellent."

After a minute, Ayeka hesitantly asks; "Wa .... Mom, did the attack affect Ryoko's Baby?"

"I don't know Ayeka, We'll run the tests Saturday and see."

"I won't be able to forgive myself if her baby ..."

Ayeka was stopped when Yousho said; " You cannot be blamed here,
so don't think about it until then sister, please."

"All right brother, I'll do that." Then turning to Washu. "I'm tired, can I sleep on the bed there, please?"

"Not a problem, Get some sleep because I don't think they'll be up till morning."

"Then I'll sleep till then. Good night Mom, good night Brother."

"Good night My little Ayeka."
"Good night sister, and do not worry everything will be better."

"Thank you both". She then got under the covers and stared at the two figures floating in the stasis tubes.
"Good night my loves, please forgive me!" She blew them both a kiss, and said some prayers to Tsunami.

Wow a real change of pace huh folks! Well, we will see Ryoko and Tenchi up next chapter and they and the rest of
the family will have to deal with the aftermath of the battle and get ready as well for the coming events and the royals in
Chapter #8 Thank Goddess it's Friday!

P.S.-Thanks again to Tex James for his pre-reading help!