The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction / Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Flow of Time ❯ A Hero's Fate ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six: A Hero's Fate
Disclaimer: Zelda characters and Hyrule are owned by Nintendo. Badria and Kaula, however, are mine.
 
 
WARNING: This chapter contains what might be considered graphic violence, (somewhat) forced sex, and (most definitely) physical interaction between two MALES. This chapter has been rated X. You have been warned. (Oh, lots of swearing too… and we killed some people. You're gonna be pissed.)
 
 
 
I…I don't understand…
 
 
 
His lips, my shadow's, my doppelganger's, my enemy's, were pressed against mine with a tenderness that conflicted with the sword fight we were currently waging. Had been waging. His sword held firm against mine, ensuring I couldn't attack while he continued his assault upon my mouth. What's worse, I just stood there while he pressed his lips to mine.
 
“Open them.”
 
The actual words didn't register in my mind at first. At first, all I could feel was the slight chill his breath brought to my lips, feel as his lips parted and brushed against mine. When the order (despite the way it was whispered it was still that, an order) finally sank in, he had already grown impatient with me and I could feel, this sound reverberating from him, a low rumble that rose from his chest and vibrated against our swords, made the very air shake around us.
 
“Open.” This time the word came out as more of a threat, a promise of what he could do to me if I chose not to obey. Still stuck on the “whys” as opposed to the “how the hell am I going to get out of this,” I was caught completely unaware when he sank his teeth into my lower lip. Hard.
 
“Fffffuh!!” I didn't even get to finish my swearword of choice when the bastard slipped his tongue into my mouth, caressing it over my throbbing lip as he did so. I wanted to bite down, should have bit down…
 
 
 
But I didn't.
 
 
 
I don't know why I didn't. Maybe my mind just exhausted itself trying to find the “why” and just gave into the “now” going on, maybe I just reached the conclusion that the “why” and “now” weren't really that important, that the importance lay in the odd sensations the actions brought (despite who was administering them). Maybe I was just so accustomed to being used that this violation of my mouth and body just didn't matter when compared to the violation the Light had done to my mind and soul. Who knew?
 
 
 
Perhaps a Master of Darkness would be more kind than a Mistress of Light.
 
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
 
 
 
This is it! This is what I had craved!
 
 
 
Your taste was so much stronger this way, richer. I could almost name the spices that decorated your lips now, though perhaps there was no name adequate enough to describe your flavor. After all, it would be foolish of me to say that you tasted of cinnamon, though there was a bit of sweetness to the spice, or that you had a flare of heat from something like paprika, though it was very subdued in comparison. It was a mix of spices and flavors that the Hylians, Zoras, Kokiri, Gorons, and Gerudo combined could not have created if they tried for a thousand years...
 
Add the pinch of shadow, the tiniest drop of sorrow, and trace of despair that mingled in the mix, almost unnoticed, and your flavor almost undid me.
 
Pulling my tongue back so I could savor your taste in my own mouth, I breathed against your lips as I stared into your cerulean eyes, eyes that held confusion, even some panic, but not fear.
 
I move my head, my cheek just brushing yours as I move my lips to graze your ear. The movement is subtle and planned but still had the desired effect. I can feel your body still, almost hear your mind whirl as you try to figure out what I'm doing. I can even feel you testing my sword with yours, trying to see if perhaps you can overcome me, knock my blade away and win the battle. My sword holds firm, my arm not even trembling, but I still let you try.
 
 
 
No, you'll never conquer me… but your struggle will prove amusing.
 
 
 
“I'm done playing, my farkas.” Your ears twitched as my breath touched the fine hairs along your skin. I suppress the urge to sink my teeth into the lower half of your ears, reminding myself that disarming you first was the way to go and getting you to bleed and plead would be part of the fun for later. “Drop your sword.”
 
There was a brief hesitation, mainly because I think you were having a hard time focusing on my words rather than actually considering succumbing. I was pleased and yet, I admit, disappointed when I heard you spit out,
 
“The hell I will.”
 
I was pulling back, a smirk on my lips as I planned my retort, when a huge flash of light suddenly blinded me. I jumped back, feeling your sword brush by though I couldn't see it, fighting the urge to claw at my eyes in order to relieve the pain. I jumped back once more, raising my sword to a position where I could parry your blows, even though I couldn't see you.
 
“Resourceful, my farkas.” I listen, trying to catch the sound of your clothes moving or your steps on the water. Recalling the water, I extend my senses to it, feeling your weight and hearing your song through it. It is not enough to tell how you will attack but at least I now know where you are. “A Deku Nut would have never worked on me before.”
 
“I could kill you now.”
 
I gave a laugh. “You couldn't kill me then.”
 
“I thought I did.”
 
There was a pause and I waited, certain you would attack. I was blind and, as far as you could tell, near helpless (which wasn't true, of course, but how were you to know… did you know?). The effects of the blasted nut were fading slowly, more of a hindrance than a help, as blurs of colors and random spots plagued my vision. My grip tightened around my sword, trying to figure out what was going on inside your head and when you would make your strike.
 
Why didn't I?”
 
“You expect me to answer you, just like that, farkas?” I raise a brow at you and grin, hoping it would unnerve you. “Why in the name of darkness would I do that?”
 
I hear you moving. Your pulling something off of your back, though I can't make out what it is with any of my available senses. Not till I hear the telltale sounds of wood being stretched and an arrow being drawn do I guess.
 
 
 
I am growing vexed, farkas.
 
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
“Why didn't I?” I repeat my question, keeping my arrow fixed on his torso. I didn't know if he had a heart but an arrow in his chest would still hurt and if the Deku Nuts had worked then perhaps this would too. “Why are you still alive?”
 
He seems annoyed. I wouldn't have been able to guess except for the small furrow of his brows. I bet he's rather pissed this isn't working the way he planned.
 
“I just let you think you'd killed me.” A smirk spread across his lips. I didn't know what brought it there but I didn't like it. “I wasn't as badly injured as you'd thought.”
 
“Apparently.” My fingers fiddled with the feathers on the arrow. Did I loose it now? “But all of Ganondorf's other creatures are gone, either sealed away with their master or left uncreated. Why are you still alive?”
 
He didn't answer and I considered releasing my arrow.
 
“I have always been,” he replied, the answer coming out slowly, as though he had some reluctance about departing that information. “I existed before he came, and I continue to exist after he has departed.”
 
I wasn't sure how to handle that response. It made sense but something about the way he phrased it made it seem like there was so much more to it. Almost like he'd existed for much longer than I could guess…
 
“Why let me win, what did you get out of it?”
 
He was slow in answering again and this time I did let fly an arrow, though I just had it breeze by his head. It hit the tree behind him with a “twang” and it took me that instance to realize that this room looked exactly the way it had seven years ago (well, seven years back, and seven forward into hell). The tree, the water, just lacking the doors. When I'd beaten him (or when he let me win) the illusion had faded. Why was it up again?
 
“I… let you win?” The words come out as a slow growl and my attention came back to him just in time to see his eyes narrow and focus on me. Actually look at me. Before I could string another arrow, the water under me surged and roared up to bind my hands and feet, suspending me on one giant pillar of water. I struggled against it but other tendrils ripped my weapons from me, leaving me defenseless as they dragged them down into the water and out of my sight. Fucking things even took my hat, my hat! What, did they think I had Biggoron's sword shoved in it?
 
The room seems to dim as he stepped towards me, his eyes darkening to the color of dried blood while emulating a faint, red glow.
 
“Perhaps, my farkas, just perhaps...” He slowly sheaths his sword, moving even closer to me, raising a hand to touch my face. I try to struggle away from it but the water keeps me still. “I knew there was a better prize to claim in the future.”
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
 
 
Finally.
 
 
 
“As I said, my farkas,” my voice grows harder as I remember my displeasure with you for the Deku Nut. It was brilliant, yes, but not when you saw fit to use it against me. And that little display with the arrow! What had my tree ever done to you anyway? Is that the thanks you showed me for arranging this room to the way it had been when we first met? “I'm through with playing.”
 
I touched your left cheek with my fingertips, allowing myself a small smile before running my nails from your upper cheek down to your chin, leaving small red tracks to mark my progress.
 
“I've waited so long to see you bleed along the water, farkas,” I cooed out your pet name, eager to see the red stain down from your body. I only regret that your not wearing your Zora tunic again… it was such a pretty purple the blue and blood had made…
 
Keeping a tight hold on the tower that bound you, I flexed my fingers, summoning another tendril up from the water. It was thinner than the one that held you, with good reason too. I wanted this one to fly through the air much faster so the blows would be swift and painful.
 
You deserved it, after all.
 
The first slash down your right shoulder down to your thigh cut clean through your tunic (surprising, you might think, given the damage they can take but I tell you this, one clean slash like that will cut it like paper if delivered right) and even biting into your flesh. It wasn't enough to draw blood but it did leave a lovely mark all the same.
 
The next one went the opposite way, striking from left shoulder down, making an “x” cut pattern in your tunic. The lower flaps pealed away, exposing your lower stomach. The muscles were taunt, perhaps flexing in pain or always so, I didn't bother to find out. Again, this strike didn't draw blood but, well, we were only getting started.
 
The following slashes and strikes were merely used to dispose of your tunic and tights, cutting through the material and, eventually, to my pleasure, your skin. It took forever to get you to cry out (around strike thirty or thirty two, I think) but when you did… well, it's nice to see the Goddesses did something right.
 
Your lips parted as the first cry rushed out, escaping from wherever it had been trapped inside you. It was strangled a little, in its desperate attempt for freedom, and came out as more of a gasp than anything. Your chest was heaving at the time, more little cries struggling within you trying to get out, I'm sure. Don't worry, I'll get each and every one out, my pet.
 
The water whip strikes you chest again, leaving another red cut as you throw your head up and cry out, panting and shaking after the whip has left its mark. I can feel your drops of life as each one splashes into the water, a dizzying array of emotions dripping from your body and, in a way, into mine.
 
Obviously there is pain, that is the foremost sensation. There is some fear, but it is faint. The combination is nice, but still lacking.
 
 
 
Give me more!
 
 
 
I still my thin tendril and watch as you raise your head, eyes asking “why?” and mouth opening as though to ask but the words never come out. The why is simple, farkas. The Goddesses may have chosen you, gifted you, and even trained you but the day I let you live, the day I spared you, you became mine.
 
The whip strikes outwards again.
 
And I'd like to see what they're going to do about it.
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
 
 
Fuck. It hurt.
 
 
 
It was hard to think too. Each time I tried to wrap my mind on how to get out of this that fucking water whip would strike me, almost knock the thoughts right out of me. Each slice stung, like a giant paper cut… yet… some of the strikes almost felt good. Not the cuts, but the actual strike.
 
I didn't know where that thought was coming from and I tried to ignore it but some of the blows left me dazed, not in pain either. I knew pain and after the initial flare of it, there was a lingering sense of bliss. The only think I could come up with was that it was out of relief of having a few moments before getting hit again.
 
At least I really hoped it was relief.
 
I lifted my head once during the whipping, when there had been a slight pause. It hurt to breath at that point, the expansion of my lungs pulling apart my skin where the whip had cut. He was looking at me, such a strange look on his face. My face… was it my face? Maybe I didn't have a face any more…
 
The next strike cleared those thoughts from my mind as I arched forward, giving a half sob, half cry. Goddesses… it hurt… it hurt and felt good and hurt some more. Fuck, what's he doing to me?
 
I lost count of how many times I was struck again before the next pause. I remember I'd started to cry, not willingly, mind you… I just couldn't keep from doing it. It was like I'd lost the ability to hold in my tears. I wasn't sure if I was crying from the whipping or something deeper that I'd locked within me, but I couldn't stop.
 
That was when I felt his hands on me.
 
The pillar of water behind me receded but I couldn't even stand on my own, much less put up a decent fight. I tried to push him away from me, struggled to get away, but he was stronger than I was and I didn't have the energy to fight any more. He pulled me towards him, steadying me, kept me from falling. Easing me down, he sat beside me and pulled me into his lap, my back lying against his chest. I wanted to get away but he wouldn't let me. His hands traced along my skin, touching each of the wounds he'd made. I thought his touch would hurt and flinched away from it at first, but it didn't cause me any pain.
 
The air vibrated and I could feel his chest move but, unlike the first one rumble, it was more subdued and sounded… pleased, almost. It made me shake but I wasn't afraid, not really. I guess.
 
Resting his head atop my shoulder, he lifted his fingers to his lips and ran his tongue along them, licking the blood from them. My blood. He sighed and nuzzled his nose against my neck, kissing lightly against my skin. I felt his teeth dig in and groaned, suddenly feeling warm in places I should most definitely not be feeling warm in.
 
Yes, sing for me, farkas.” His words were drawn out, as though he needed the extra time to focus on what he was saying. “Show me, farkas, what I saw that day, what I tasted from you.”
 
His teeth sank harder and I almost screamed when he broke the skin. I yanked away from him but his arms wrapped around me and held me still. The vibrations in the air hummed and almost crackled with electricity, a warning. Even the water under us stirred and swirled, though its churning didn't effect us.
 
“Your fear, your anger, your doubts…” My shadow continued to whisper against my skin, pausing to suck at the wound on my neck. My fingers curled, a small groan rising, unbidden. “Let me taste it, farkas.”
 
My tears had stopped, save for a stray one or two but he seemed unperturbed by this, licking away a few that remained on my cheeks as one hand dug into my hair, clenching it into his fist, moaning softly with each one he lapped up. It was then that I felt him behind me. Fuck…
 
 
 
Is that why he'd spared me?
 
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
Yes, much better. All you had to do was let it go, farkas, don't you see? So much better to let go of things like pride and honor. What place did they have here, in my temple? None. None at all.
 
“So long…” my words were muffled against his skin as I leaned closer to savor his scent. “You made me wait so long, my farkas.” I played with his flesh in my teeth, gently grinding it, feeling him tense in my arms. “That was foolish of you.”
 
My fingers ran along his stomach, smearing the blood from his wounds along his skin. An aroma of brash copper stung the air, mingling with his own earthy scent and causing my shaft to harden further when I caught wind of it. It was a shame, I had so many other games I had wanted to try with my farkas but the time for games was over.
 
 
 
I am not one to deny myself.
 
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
I could feel him. I could feel him pressing up against my ass, pushing his dick at me through his tights, through my tights, rubbing and thrusting, wriggling towards me. It was with a renewed source of energy that I tried to scramble away -I'd almost succeeded!- when he grabbed my arm and tugged me back down.
 
“Oh no, kicsi farkas,” his voice dropped, becoming deeper, darker. His arm snaked around my waist, holding me firmly against him, not allowing for another chance at escape. “You have yet to truly sing for me.”
 
His nails dug into my thigh, shredding cloth and skin with a single stroke as his other arm held me against my struggles.
 
“Now, now, farkas,” he whispered into my ear, taking a moment to dig his teeth in sharply into the lower half. “You wouldn't want me to ruin anything of value down there in your struggles, would you?”
 
“Let me go.” My words came out in a gasp as he slid his free hand down, tugging at the tatters that remained of the tights, ripping them away and exposing me for his viewing pleasure.
 
He gave a soft chuckle. “No.”
 
His hand wrapped around my shaft, giving a light tug. I tried once more to bolt from his arms but his grip around me tightened and I swear to the Goddesses I could feel my ribs crack.
 
“Not now, my farkas,” he snarled into my ear, biting it hard enough I had no choice but to gasp. “Can't you see that I'm busy?”
 
“Please.” My whispered words went unheeded as he continued to stroke my length, the material of his gloves (fingerless, as mine were) rubbed roughly against my skin and I tried to shy away from it but the gesture only pushed me back further into his “embrace.”
 
“Please?” I could hear the smile in my shadow's voice as it seemed to drop even deeper. “Do you even know what you're asking for?”
 
I opened my mouth to tell him off, to say of course I did! I wanted him to let me go, to get the fuck away from him, this temple, this damn cursed land and princess that had dragged me here to begin with.
 
The words died in my mouth as I felt him slip the tip of his tongue into my ear and his hand move from my shaft to squeeze my balls.
 
 
Fuuuuuuuhhhhk.
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
There. You see, farkas, you and I are not so different. Perhaps that is the reason it was so easy for me to adopt your form via the man's magic. Once, many eons before your time, I too knew what it meant to stand for peace in times of turmoil, wish for harmony instead of discord, to seek justice instead of vengeance, and even find beauty in purity.
 
But that was then.
 
I could take you now. I could have taken you then. I could have had you at any given time, farkas. That is not what I seek, not entirely. If I took you then, even now, you would deny the stirrings that I could taste from your blood, the shadows I could sense along your song. You would blame me fully and convince yourself that the pleasure you'd feel was a result of some force outside of yourself, something you couldn't control.
 
Well, you do have it right in some small token. You can't control it.
 
But it lies within you, has been within you.
 
And now I wanted it freed.
 
 
 
I would get what I wanted.
 
 
 
A little more… I had to hold out a little more.
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
He pushed me away from him. Before I could consider fleeing, dozens of tendrils shot up from the water, ripping way the remainders of clothing I had. The cold from the water shocked me out of the stupor he'd cast, the thought of running just entering into my mind and registering with my legs when more tendrils pooled up from the water and began to tug me down. Panicked, I fought against them, trying to rip them away from my arms but more would replace the few I destroyed till I had been successfully tugged against the floor, arms and legs spread, my back chilled against the water.
 
Would he kill me now? Or continue with his vindictive form of torture?
 
I could just see him over my chest, one tendril of water lay against my throat, threatening to choke me when I tried to lift my head. He just sat there, russet eyes watching. I kept waiting for him to move, come at me, kill me, rape me, whatever the fuck it was he planned on doing to me.
 
The bastard just sat there.
 
“Well?” The waspishness in my voice still didn't quite hide the tremor of uncertainty. “Are you going to let me go now or what?”
 
He gave a smirk and I held my breath, certain one of his tendrils would lash at me from out of nowhere. Yet the blow I was expecting didn't come. Instead, the doppelganger rose, making his way towards me. I tried again to pull free from the water but it hung on, refusing to release me.
 
I heard something splash lightly against the water and turned my gaze from the bonds to where he was standing.
 
SHIT! Where did his shirt go?!
 
Tugging even harder, I caught sight of him out of the corner of my eyes as he casually took his boots off, then his tights. The hat and gloves went last, tossed haphazardly to the right. Suddenly there was a very naked me-not-me and he was standing practically over top of me.
 
“Relax, kicsi farkas,” he met my eyes, still smirking as his eyes darkened yet glowed at the same time. “I have no wish to kill you. Yet.”
 
I made one last attempt at getting free as he lowered himself between my legs. I thought one last attempt might have been enough to get loose but no such luck. Bracing myself, I closed my eyes and awaited what was to come.
 
 
 
Tssssss! What the…?
 
 
 
I fought to keep from flexing my hips upward at the sudden tightness and warmth that surrounded the head of my shaft. I had never felt such a strange sensation before and quickly looked to see what was going on.
 
I couldn't believe what I saw. It was utterly, absolutely impossible. There was just no fucking way that he was… that he was doing what I thought he was doing.
 
No way.
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
I felt you tense, farkas. I have to admit I'm surprised. You are a very handsome pet, I thought for certain someone would have claimed you and taught you the secrets of lust and carnal desires by now. If your incredulous look is anything to go by then I was mistaken in my assumption.
 
 
 
Ever the hero, eh, my pet?
 
 
 
Keeping the tip of your cock inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue over it, trying to get a feel for your response. As I mentioned, my farkas, I could have you at any time. The thrill, the delicious pleasure would be to get you to want me. I thought this would be the surest way to do it.
 
And indeed, I could already feel your soft shaft growing just a little bit harder as I sucked at it.
 
What a rare pleasure you are getting, my pet. Do you even realize that in all the years that I have existed none have ever been gifted with this treat from me? I had been on the receiving end, to be sure, and used what I knew from that to encourage your…cooperation, but by no means have I ever done such a thing before.
 
It amuses me, farkas, how you try so hard to hide your body's responses to me. You think you're being successful in suppressing your trembles but I can see the ripples in the water, hear your breathing becoming little more than rasps, feel your dick growing harder in my mouth, taste the bittersweet drops of pre that leaked from your tip.
 
 
 
Give in, my farkas. Give in and I will give you what you begged for.
 
 
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
 
 
Oh Goddesses...
 
 
 
I could feel the head of his member at my entrance, feel it pressing, trying to force it's way inside. It was going to hurt, I knew that just from the slight contact. It was going to hurt a lot.
 
I tried to wiggle again, tried to pull away from the invasion but he just pressed forward.
 
"Hold still, kicsi farkas, and relax." He grabbed my jaw and turned my head so his eyes met mine, giving a cocky little grin as he rubbed his thumb over my skin. "If you don't, it will hurt even more and I'm sure you don't want that now, do you?"
 
His smile angered me. I want to tell him so when I felt him press his way through. I squinted and held in words of pleasure. It hurt, sure, but the further he pushed in the more his length stimulated my whole body. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy every inch he willed himself to go.
 
He grinned. The bastard grinned at me. Fucking bastard. I hated him… and yet I felt myself wanting to grab onto his neck and hold him close. Oh fuck! What the hell am I thinking?
 
"Very good, my farkas," he moved a hand to brush along my side, lightly touching one of the wounds he'd left me. "But now, I'm done with being merciful."
 
I didn't understand but then...
 
Goddesses, damn him! He was moving agai-
 
Oh FUCK. My body twitched and I couldn't help but let out a moan. I bit my lip after it's escape, but why I felt the need to moan, I don't know. It was too late anyway, it had already met the bastard's ears.
 
That feeling, it was incredible. My body felt like it erupted from the inside with heat. When he moved, he'd hit something, something inside me, inside there, that I'd never known about. It felt, it felt so good.
 
He hit it again, I couldn't help myself.
 
"OH FUCK!"
 
I moaned and I begged to feel his skin, or was that my skin? I didn't care. This felt good and now he was bucking faster.
 
"Deeper."
 
I don't know where it came from but I said it. I begged for it. I didn't know what I was craving. I didn't care, this felt so good, so right! I looked up to find a smile manifesting itself on his lips. I wanted those lips, my lips.
 
Oh! Damn! He did it again! More! More! I wanted more!
 
I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I must have caught him off guard because once I leaned up with the last of my strength his tendrils could no longer hold me. Even as the tendrils fell back into the water I caught his lips with mine. He was as surprised as I was, but that didn't keep him from taking control again. Fucker. I hated how much I wanted him. His tongue slid into my mouth dancing with my own. He bucked into me hard and fast. I squinted and moaned into his mouth. He swallowed it with hunger for more.
 
I broke our kiss landing on my back against the shallow water sending even more ripples throughout the room.
 
"I see you can't help but crave me, farkas." His voice was husky, making me shiver as I watched him licking his lips. His eyes gleamed even more, dark burgundy red, hazy, I was sure, with lust.
 
"Fuck you!" But really, I wanted to say “fuck me”. What the hell is wrong with me? This wasn't natural. My thoughts went blank as he plunged into me once more, harder.
 
"Oh, YES!"
 
Damn that spot. Damn that fucking, insanely wonderful, spot. Every time he pulled out and thrust back in, he hit it. I could see a grin on his lips again. My body was tightening. My hole was tightening. I could tell it was getting more and more difficult for him to squeeze in and out.
 
I had a sense it was going to end soon and I didn't want it to. I didn't want this feeling to stop. I wanted more of him. More of me?
 
"Touch me," I begged. I didn't care where, I wanted more of his skin on mine. He chuckled. Fucker. If I had my sword I'd cut that smile right off his face!
 
I would cut it...right? Something inside me didn't want to hurt him. He was mine, or rather, I was his.
 
His hands grabbed at my neck bringing me to him again, he took another kiss from me, or so, that's what I thought he was doing.
 
He pulled me off my back and he moved us so he was now on his. His length was all the way inside of me, filling me. I lifted off him and then back down. It hit that spot again. Yes. Oh, fuck, yes!
 
My head shot back and my eyes closed. My manhood beat on his stomach as I came down.
 
"Tell me how much you want me, my farkas. Tell me how much you need me." His words ran down my spine, the hint of need in them making the pleasure all the sweeter.
 
I didn't answer him, I just kept...riding him. That was, until I heard a slap and I moaned louder than anything I'd ever known.
 
He'd slapped my ass. He was squeezing my ass cheeks. Oh Goddesses, it felt so good! I looked down to see my reaction give birth to another one of his smiles.
 
"So you liked that, my farkas?" he asked squeezing harder at my bottom.
 
Do I dare reply? I didn't in hopes he would do it again.
 
My hopes were answered. Another slap echoed throughout the room followed by another moan.
 
"Answer me when I speak to you, kicsi farkas!" There was anger and joy in his tone. He was a sick entity. Sick… and utterly fascinating. I was fascinating?
 
"Yes!" I yelled out. "I like it!" Damn him. Damn him to hell. But if he were to go, I would follow.
 
I thought the pleasure could get no better until he grabbed my length. He bucked into my hole and stroked down my shaft simultaneously. I screamed my pleasure.
 
He went faster, bucking into my entrance. I could feel his sack slapping against my ass. His member banging into me...
 
Something was happening. Something was about to happen, I could feel it. My breaths were shorter and faster, my head shot back again.
 
"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...."
 
He just bucked harder and stroked me faster.
 
"Yes, farkas! YES! Let it go. Release yourself to me! Become mine!"
 
His words howling in my ears, I couldn't think. I couldn't see. My body went insane. He arched up, his back off the floor and I heard him sing a song of pleasure for the first time, and its melody was a requiem of intimacy. I felt my whole body tense and then release. I spat my seed onto his chest as I sang with him. Then I felt a warm liquid coat my inner walls.
 
His body fell to the floor and my own on to him. We lay there in silence, our breathing filling the silence.
 
I wrapped my arms around his body and held myself close to him. I didn't care why.
 
I was his. He was mine.
 
“Oh… Fuck…”
 
“Yes,” he agreed. His words seemed faint and must have been distorted from the fuzziness settling inside my head because they sounded almost tender. “Fuck, indeed.”
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
It had been good, perhaps too good. Somewhere between here and there, I'd completely lost control. I hadn't even noticed, so lost that I'd been in him.
 
The sound of his rush had been enough to send me over, the tightness of his ass as it squeezed around me a thrilling bonus as I shot my seed inside him. He was mine now, Goddesses be damned. Personally, I'd like to see what they would do about…
 
A large ripple and the residual sound of a “bang” caught my attention.
 
 
 
How dare they, how dare they enter here!
 
 
 
Those sages, not even one sixth of the power their foresages had been! And they dared to enter my temple?!
 
I pulled away from my farkas, unwilling, but fueled with rage at the foolishness of those idiots. Couldn't they have chosen tomorrow to die?
 
My clothing appeared around me with a single though, shadows clinging to my body. My sword was swift to jump from the water to my hand and I scowled at my reflection in the water as I listened, trying to discern which part of the temple they were in.
 
“Stay here, farkas. I have matters to attend to, concerning your friends.”
 
I paused… hesitating, really, when I looked at him. I didn't want to leave him, still flushed and coated with a slight gleam of sweat. I opened my mouth to say something but thought better of it. Then, as I had done years before, I sank under the water, leaving my farkas, again, though this time, without a way to escape.
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
It took me a while to realize that he'd left. Even though I know he said something about leaving, it hadn't registered till that moment. It was… confusing, what had happened. I should hate it, shouldn't I? Hate how he made me feel, what he did to me?
 
I pressed a finger against a long gash on my chest and winced.
 
But I didn't hate it. Hadn't hated it. Why?
 
Something suddenly made the hair on the back of my neck go on end and I was on my feet before I realized it. Weapon, where was my weapon?! Damn, I couldn't find my weapon!
 
To my right!
 
Spinning, body following the motions though I had no sword, I whirled to see what foe approached me.
 
“Shei—…”
 
{[[[[|=========================================================I& gt;
 
Pathetic.
 
Barely awakened in their power, these new sages held little threat. They lacked the discipline their predecessors held, rushing recklessly at me and throwing magic about without thinking of the consequences. In essence, they were defeating themselves at a much faster rate than I could ever achieve.
 
To the best of what I could conceive, they sought to overwhelm me with their numbers but either had forgotten that I could summon the water against them or that they expected their own Water Sage to protect them. Fools, how could she use the power I had stolen?
 
Not to mention the start they had upon seeing my face.
 
I grew tired of this though, and my farkas was back waiting for me… Perhaps now is the time to finish it.
 
I went after the Water Sage first, seeking to regain the power I had once held in my clutches. Knocking her into the wall rendered her unconscious and, while the others fought against the water tendrils and swirling waves that sought to drown them, I took back what had once been mine.
 
But I was interrupted by a thought.
 
 
 
This was too easy.
 
 
Dropping the Zora, I left the Sages to fend for themselves against my water, a tangible form to my anger. Something was not right, something was off about this and I would find what it was!
 
I lack the ability to fly but I flew all the same, merging in the water and racing back to my farkas, feeling that somehow, someway, I was already too late.
 
And I was.
 
When I reached him, my farkas was already growing cold. His back lay braced against my tree, a flap of his torn tunic covering his modesty while the rest of him lay exposed. His eyes were closed, his breathing all but gone. A single strike, one swift blow from a short blade, most probably a dagger, was the cause.
 
I was at his side in an instant, touching him, trying to convince myself he would be fine.
 
“You're not going to die, my farkas, do you hear me!” The power in my voice ran raw against the back of my throat. I held tight to his shoulders and had to prevent myself from shaking him. “You will not die on me!
 
His eyes fluttered open, the brilliant blue of them already fading, going from the color of the sky on a cloudless day to the shell of a shattered robin's egg. His hand reached out for me, unsteady, but he still managed to lightly touch my face with his fingers. He tried to talk but the words came out garbled and blood spilled from his lips. Blood that I once loved seeing trickling down his body now had my own blood going cold at the sight.
 
I released his shoulders so I could clutch his hand to my face, falling to my knees before him. I'd waited for so long, I'd waited for him here… and he was leaving me. Was this some residual curse the man had left behind? A way to make me suffer for not killing my farkas as he'd bid?
 
His hands were shaking and his face was growing paler and paler as the color faded. I could feel the life leaving him as his life stream entered the water, feel each painful stab it took for him to breath, to stay alive.
 
 
 
I didn't know who did this but they would pay, I would see to it that they paid.
 
 
 
I leaned closer to him, feeling the need to hold him one last time in my arms. I didn't care about the blood he spilled on me, I just needed to hold on to him, to see if maybe I could hold his life inside his body to keep him with me. To keep him alive.
 
His song was growing softer now, so soft I could barely hear the notes. It wavered and went in and out of focus, fluttering like a flame in the wind. He was growing stiller in my arms, so still… for a moment I thought he was gone but the song still played quietly in contrast to the breaking of what someone, in some place far away, might have considered a heart.
 
“My kicsi farkas,” I whispered to him, the words ragged and weak as I fought to keep my voice from dying in my mouth. “Never forget, you are mine. I will find you again.” I could feel streaks of wetness running down my cheeks. Tears, blood, or just residue water from the battle with the Sages, I didn't know or care to examine. “You…” I struggled to get the last part out, wanting to keep silent on it but knowing now was the time I had to say it. “I… I…”
 
The song flared up loudly -so loudly I dared to hope he would be alright!- before trailing off into silence.
 
My head lowered and I held him to me, savoring the remaining warmth in his body, trying to draw it into me so I could keep something of him with me… but I couldn't. It left quickly, leaving me behind with only the shell of my farkas.
 
I didn't let go until I couldn't ignore the fact that he wasn't coming back. Pulling away, I touched his cheek one last time and turned, preparing to leave when I saw her. She was dressed as a male but I knew her for what she was. Her song sang the same despite how she dressed save for one new note added. Added, not because of her clothing or her desire for secrecy, but because of a dark deed done that would forever sing in the background of the song.
 
“You…bitch.” I could feel my eyes burning, felt the shadows moving around me and the water stirring under me. “How dare you?
 
She took a step back and I noticed the dagger in her hand, caught sight of the fresh red stain on its otherwise pristine form.
 
The room grew darker and I could feel the reverberations echoing off walls that went unseen as my powers fluxed off of me, the shadows that clung to me dripping and growing, droplets of black swirling with the water.
 
“Heed my words, princess.” I was barely able to speak, rage gripping at my throat as I moved towards her. None shall forget him, I won't let them forget him. I will wear his face for all of time and do wickedness in the shadow of his name, if only so none will forget that it is you who brought this upon them!”
 
She made a jump, a spectacular jump but a fruitless one, upward towards where the ceiling might have been hidden by the illusion. Later, after close inspection, I found a door leading into the room that I had not known about, one that had been blocked by a large square block with a moon and sun on it but had somehow vanished. It is my guess, in that moment she leapt, that she sought to reach the passage and escape.
 
She never made it.
 
The shadows and water leapt for her, jagged tips driving through her body and piercing her from thirty or so different angles. She was still alive when they dragged her down into the water, bubbles rising but never reaching the surface. I watched till there was not a single bubble left to rise.
 
Then, and only then, did I leave.
 
 
 
 
We will meet again, my farkas. We will meet again.