The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Milk & Honey ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHAPTER 3

They made awkward small talk afterwards, as they cleaned up. Link left the ranch with two cases of Lon Lon Milk. Only he would ever know how that milk was obtained.

The drawbridge was closed by the time Link got to the castle, so Link slept underneath a tree outside. A case of milk lay on either side of him. No matter which way he turned, he saw the white fluid in the frothy bottles. It made him think of her.

Malon was always the farm girl. She was a little flighty, a little naïve. And she was always giggling in that way she does. Link had never noticed it till now. And he hadn't noticed her fiery red hair, her supple form. Now she'd gone from small town girl to a vamp radiating sexuality. Unlike Zelda, who felt like a closed and locked chest.

What had he done? He'd totally betrayed Zelda's trust. How could he look her in the eye now? Why did he do such a thing?

Because she disregarded him. She ordered him to please her almost every night, then treated him like a casual acquaintance the next day. They had no relationship, they had a ... a thing. Link didn't know what the 'thing' was, but it wasn't a relationship. A relationship would mean they could be open about it. Not hiding and skulking.

Zelda had said over and over that she didn't want a relationship. That they couldn't have a relationship. If that was the case, she should expect something like this to happen. He had no qualms about the sex with Malon. The _amazing_ sex.

Still, she should know. It wasn't fair to Zelda. If she didn't know what this 'thing' was any better than him, then he should set the rules for it. And she would have to agree with him.

Funny how that concluding thought came to him as the drawbridge dropped for the morning. Link picked up his milk and headed in.

The town seemed especially busy this morning. Kids frolicked and couples danced by the fountain. Merchants called out their wares from doors, windows, and rugs. Link looked just like one of them, carrying commodities from one end of town to the other. He went around the hubbub and down the path to the castle gate.

More security measures had been taken since he'd first infiltrated the grounds seven years ago. The castle wall now extended all around the hillside, making sneaking through the water gate impossible. Now he couldn't get in unless except in the dead of night. Nonetheless, the castle staff knew him and let him in whenever he asked.

Two of them stood in front of the portcullis, holding up spears.

"Morning, fellows," Link said. "Let me in?"

"You got business in the castle this morning, Link?"

Link wanted to give a snappy comeback, but thought better of it. "I've got some Lon Lon Milk, as requested."

"Right, I'll be taking that for you," said one. He plucked the two cases out of Link's hands and headed into the guardhouse.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Sorry, Link," said the guard with the softer voice of the two. "Princess Zelda's entertaining suitors today."

"That's fine, but I need to talk to her."

"Didn't you hear me?" The second guard came out, the milk dropped off. "I said the princess is busy with important royal business. No visitors today."

"Did _she_ specifically say 'no visitors today'?"

"It's the bleedin' orders from the entire castle. Ain't it obvious? Things aren't bad enough with the situation. The last thing the princess needs is some peasant muckin' up her business."

Link could decapitate both these idiots with a quick swipe, but he pushed that thought back in his mind.

"I'm no peasant. I'm Link. I..." He trailed off, unable to conclude his sentence.

No point to rattle off a list of his great deeds--defeating Ganondorf, recovering the Triforce, releasing the sages. If he called himself the Hero of Time, he'd be carted off into the woods.

"You're what?" the guard sneered.

Link remained tight-lipped.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back into the woods, or wherever you come from. Quit jerking around the castle."

"What? What did you say to me?"

"Viscen, there's no need..." said the softer guard.

"There's no peasant that's allowed in the castle as much as you. You act like you got a right to be there. I don't know what Zelda's doing with you, but I'm glad I got orders to keep you out."

Link's face turned red and hot. A smarmy Lizalfos or Wizzrobe he would know how to deal with, but here, he felt like a nocked arrow that couldn't be released.

"Tell the princess to enjoy her milk."

Link turned around and stomped back down the path.

#

Link entered Lon Lon Ranch again for the third time in as many days.

"Malon?" he called out. "Malon, are you here?"

He walked down the space in-between the stable and farmhouse, looking in the windows for her. But she wasn't there.

"Malon?"

As he was about to pass into the pasture, Ingo walked out and stood in his way. Link stopped in his tracks.

"Oh, it's you, boy," Ingo said. He had a rake over his shoulder and dirty white overalls on.

"Ingo?" Link said. "You're back. I mean, good to see you."

"Good to see you too. Say," Ingo leaned in close. "You're a good guy, right? I always liked you, you know. You got any Rupees I can borrow?"

"Rupees? Uh, I left my wallet at home." Link feigned reaching for his back pocket. He didn't want to give Ingo anything because he knew it would just get lost in the back alleys of Castle Town.

Ingo pulled back. "What are you trying to pull? That's a load of horse-puckey and you know it. You don't have a home. And you take everything you have with you." Ingo leaned in closer, his jagged mustache twitching. "Come on. Just a few. I don't get paid for a week, and a man's got to eat."

Ingo tightened his grip on his rake. Link backed up.

"Ingo! What are you doing?" Talon shouted.

The corpulent man with a bushy moustache and bald head trotted up. Link hadn't even seen him.

"Leave the poor kid alone. You're not asking him for Rupees, are you?"

"No, no, Talon. Absolutely not."

"Good." Talon crossed his arms. "I think there are some Cuccoos that need feeding now. And after that, clean the milk bottles and get a crate ready for Zora's Domain."

"Yes, Talon." Ingo bowed his head sheepishly.

Talon put his hands on his hips and shook his head as Ingo slouched away. "That Ingo. I don't know why I keep his lazy bones on this ranch. Malon does as much in a day as he does in three."

Link resisted the urge to recount the story of how he first found Talon outside the castle gates, fast asleep.

"Anyway," Talon clapped him on the back. "What are you doing here, Link? Is it about my Super Cuccoos? Did you talk to the king about them yet?"

"Uh, it actually hasn't come up yet," Link said. "Is Malon here?"

"Oh, yeah, she's in the house," Talon pointed. "Go say hi. I think she's lonely."

"Y-yeah," Link said. "Thanks."

Link treaded up to the door, his heart pounding. Why should he be so nervous? Talon didn't know anything about what he and Malon did. No one did. Malon wouldn't be foolish enough to say anything. Would she?

With his hand on the doorknob, Link looked back at Talon. He was settling down under a shady tree. Link shrugged and entered the house.

Malon was sweeping around the hearth in front of the staircase. She wore her usual garb of a light gingham dress, violet skirt, and yellow handkerchief around her neck.

"Link?" she smiled. "What are you doing back so soon?"

"I- I came to see you," Link said.

Malon set her broom against the stove, came up to Link and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're coming by so much." She pecked him on the mouth. "If I didn't know better, I think you might like me or something." She giggled.

Link wanted to cringe at her laugh. Instead, he grinned. "Well, maybe I do. You were talking about having someone special in my life. Maybe that's-"

Malon placed her lips on his, licking them all around. She was more a woman of action than Link gave her credit for. He put her hands around her back and kept the kiss going.

Malon's hands draped down to Link's ass and squeezed. Link seized up.

"Mm, tight," she whispered.

Link followed suit and grabbed her ass as well. The moment was starting to take control.

Malon nibbled on his long pointed ear. "Is it me, or do you taste better every time?" She bit his neck playfully.

He released one hand and moved it to her shoulder. Then let it fall down below her neckline. Malon grabbed his hand.

"Not here," she whispered. She took his hand and led him up the wooden stairs to the bedroom.

"Are we any safer up here?"

"Safer? I just wanted a bed."

Malon pushed him onto the wooden frame. The joints creaked as soon as his shoulders hit.

"What about Talon... or Ingo?"

"Don't worry. They're working. They won't come in." She undid Link's belt and ripped it off. "I want a chance to fuck you proper."

Malon yanked Link's pants down and slid his fat member into her mouth. Link gripped the bed sheets. He glanced down as she bobbed up and down on his engorged dickhead. Then shut his eyes tight.

Malon climbed up on the bed, placing each leg on either side of Link's head. She pulled her skirt over her hips, revealing a lack of undergarments. Her bare, shapely ass raised in the air as she bent down to service him.

He laid back and closed his eyes, moaning as Malon slurped up his dick furiously. Her cunt musk drifted down to his nose, feeding his desire, his urgency to work himself into her.

"Ahem," she said. "A little help?" Malon wiggled her ass over his head.

Link smiled. He was only too happy to oblige. First, he brushed the crack of her ass, her labia, and began to work his fingers into her warm, vibrant cunt. Pussy juice oozed onto his hand as Malon made lusty moans and squeals.

Link plunged his face into her exposed pink wetness, inhaling the scent of her juices. Her smell and taste and texture wrapped around his head like a cherry fog. He started at her swollen center, and moved up to her clitoris, flicking his tongue in and out. Malon uttered a throaty growl, which translated to his prick, vibrating as she sucked.

Link had never felt anything like this before. He wanted to scream, crawl out of his body, but their position kept him grounded, like two dogs chasing each other in a circle.

Malon ground her opening against his face, bucking and riding. Link lapped at her thickened clitoris, tongue-fucking her.

Her cool, clammy thighs clapped over his ears. Malon shuddered and ejaculated on Link's face. Not more than a splash of liquid, but it worked its dusky aroma into Link's craving.

"Unh," Malon groaned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Link wiped his mouth.

"Sorry about that." She smiled, her mouth shiny with saliva. "Let me make it up to you."

She pulled the dress over her head. She unhooked her cow-patterned bra and threw it to the floor. Her heavy breasts swung down like udders.

Malon crawled around on hands and knees and kissed him. Link tasted some of himself as she slid onto his manhood. Their genitals collided and he closed his eyes, slipping into the experience.

For some reason, in that exact moment, he thought of Zelda. He imagined she was riding him, her pussy sliding up and down his dick. If only she would do these things, he wouldn't have to...

"Turn over," Link whispered through Malon's loudening moans.

"What?" she whispered back.

"Turn over," Link said, "On your knees."

"Ooh." Malon switched to her hands and knees. "I like this," she cooed. She presented her ass and looked back at him through her legs.

Link targeted her vulva and slid himself in to the hilt. Malon shrieked with surprised delight. "Oh my god," Malon said. "You're so..."

Link grabbed her hips and thrust himself even further.

"Oh, deeper. Deeper. Deeper." She rocked back and forth on the bed. Link pushed himself in and out. His thighs trembled.

Malon stood up on her knees, pressing her back into Link's chest. She wrapped one hand around his head, pulling him closer. The other dropped down between her legs and moved at a rhythmic pace.

"Fill me," she said, "Fill me." She stroked herself at a building speed while Link continued to shove himself in and out of her slippery labia. "Fuck me. Fuck me now. Do me!"

Link could no longer hold back. He came in torrential spasms, filling her with seed. The orgasmic aftereffect lasted thirty long seconds--it was like a golden glow enveloped him.

His cock twitched as the final droplets squeezed out. He brought his weight down on Malon. The two of them collapsed on the bed. Their bodies reeked of sweat and sex. Dried spit and cum caked both their loins. The sheets were tangled in a hopeless snarl.

Link exhaled and took in a breath of clean air. It seemed that he had been holding his breath forever.

"Mm," Malon said as she adjusted herself under Link's body. "Yum."

"Wow," Link said.

"I could get used to this," Malon said.

"Yeah," Link swallowed, "Me too."

#

Link climbed up to Zelda's tower, grinning ear to ear. A day and a half had passed since he'd last seen Zelda, and he wanted to know what was new.

The whole suitor business didn't matter to him anymore. He was getting what he needed. In fact, this was a tidy little set-up he had going. If he needed something soft and sensuous, he could climb into Zelda's window. But if he wanted dirty and raw, he could stop by Lon Lon Ranch.

He had spent the morning bathing himself in Lake Hylia, using soaps to wash the scent of milk and sweat off his body. Then the trek back to Hyrule Castle took him well into the dead of night. Slipping past the guards was a breeze this time. They were fewer in number and less vigilant tonight. Their visitors had tired them out.

Zelda was sitting at her vanity in her nightgown, brushing her hair. She had a faraway look in her eyes.

"Princess." He made a rolling bow.

"Link?" She turned around. "I... I wasn't expecting to see you."

"Should I go?"

"No, no. I'm glad. I feel like it's been a long time. We had that fight-"

"Pfft." Link waved his hand. "Don't worry about it."

She hugged Link, nestling her head under his chin. Her hair smelled of honey and fruit.

"Well, they're gone now. We have the palace to ourselves. Those guys were so obnoxious. The Baron kept reminding me of a toad."

"Yeah, I met him in the hall before. Didn't seem like suitor material."

"Neither of them did. They just wanted to augment their power." Zelda reached up and gave him a kiss. "You smell good."

"All for you." He produced a rose from his pouch.

Zelda grinned with delight. She sniffed it, then placed it on her nightstand. "Come."

Link had a sly smile on his face as she led him by hand to the bed. They slipped under the sheets. Zelda purred ecstatically as Link snuggled up to her in a lover's caress. Her hand slipped down to his growing hardness. Link ran her hands down the satin smoothness of her skin.

When he entered her, she clamped her arms tightly around him and pulled him down on top of her. He intimated himself into her in a series of sleek waves. The strokes and rhythms crashed against his mind.

She let out a quiet shriek when she came, and Link let himself go inside her shortly after. Their sex had been quiet and smooth. It was a nice touch after having such vigorous encounters earlier.

Link's sleep was dreamless. He woke up before sunrise, just in time to leave before any courtiers barged in. Zelda stirred as he kissed her pointed ear.

"Mm," she said. "Going?"

"Yes, it's almost sunrise. Don't want to be caught."

"Link, wait." She held out her hand to him. "I'm pregnant."