The Lion King Fan Fiction ❯ never go back ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Never go back
 
 
Prologue
 
 
I heard a big click from the jail cell door as the man closed it behind me. It smelt of old dirty gym socks on fire. I sat down on the dirty bench and then rested my head down on the end on the bench
 
I don't know how long I had been there, but when I opened my eyes I could see light coming threw the little window too high and out of my reach. I knew Maddie Cullen my best friend and Corbin lossly my boy friend were making fun of me for getting caught when I was the expert. I should teach the class on how not to get caught 101 and I messed up on the number one rule, NEVER got back for any circumstances. I of all people messed up that rule but oddly I don't regret it. Yeah im sitting in a jail cell probly facing some serious charges but it was all worth what I went back for.
 
I heard foot steps and looked up but no one as there then somebody came threw the door. It was a very unhappy Richard Garrison, my father.
 
“Hey pops,” I said with a nervous smile. He just stared at me, could see the anger in his light blue eyes.
 
“Man, pops it's not even like what they said I can explain-.” My father cut me off with a roar. I could hardly understand what he was saying with his heavy Italian ascent.
 
“Jamena Marie Stadford don't even try to make up an excuse cause' im not hearing it!” he yelled spit flying from his mouth. There talking bout trying you as an adult from all the trouble you got yourself in the past. Do you know what that means? You could go to jail not for a day, a couple of weeks, a month but for YEARS Jamena years don't you under stand that.” my father finish off in calm voice.
 
“Yeah pops, but-.”
 
“No Jamena im done listening to you.” he said walking toward the door.
 
“Where are you going?” I yelled. But his response was just silence as he walked out the door and a loud click followed. I sat there thinking bout what I have done, my father always was on my side and now he left me here. I never felt so alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1
 
Six months later …
 
 
I sat there staring out the window watching the trees race by feeling the nice warm air hitting my face as it seeped threw the crack window. The bus flew down the long highway making the yellow lines on the street seemed to be merged as one. The bus stopped at a station and the driver yelled last stop. Thank god that this horrible ride was over, the lady that sat next to me snored mostly the whole bus ride. I just flicked hot chips at her face and watched her stir in her sleep.
 
I was the last one off the bus, and I made my way inside the bus station in was small and not as big as the one in San Diego, California's spotted the snack bar and made my way toward it threw the big crowd of mostly over weight people. I was in no hurry to find my Dina, my mom, who my dad is now making me live with who lives in this awful little city of Cincinnati, Ohio.
 
“Jamie, Jamie, over here Jamie, over here.” Yelled from behind me a familiar voice's turned around and searched the crowd and then there I saw her. She was standing by the Information desk waving her hand jumping up and down like an idiot. I let out a sigh and started to walk toward the skinny black women. I stopped when I got up to her and then she stopped waving and jumping around like a dying bird and gave me a hug. Her business suit itched my skin as she hugged me. She pulled away and looked me up and down and smiled a big smile.
 
“You have got so big and oh my god look at how beautiful you are!”She exclaimed
 
“Thank you.” I mumbled uncomfortable at how loud she was being and all the nosey people that stopped and stared for a second.
 
“are you ready to go home?” she asked still smiling I just nodded. she started walking to the car in was a blue lambo.my mouth dropped as I looked at it. And my mom just smiled harder
 
“ you like it?” she asked and I just looked at her and nodded.
 
“its yours then.”she said. I looked at her with disbelief and she showed no sigh of lying .
 
“oh my god thank you !” I yelled giving her a big home.she smiled and said
 
“welcome back”
 
 
 
 
when we got to the house