Tokyo Babylon Fan Fiction / X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance ❯ The bright light ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Prolouge: A second chance
Disclaimer:I do not own x/TB.They belong to CLAMP.
Warning:Spoilers for x vol. 16

Fate intervenes
At kami - sama's palace...

A ravishing woman stood next to a mirror.In it were the images of two middle-aged men.One had gorgeous honey golden eyes while the other had beautiful emerald green eyes which was once so innocent.The woman sighed, her rose-lips presed together and her eyebrows arched inwards to form a frown.She was extremely upset.She hated being the instrument of destiny.And even more so,she did not want the men to die.She wanted both of them to be together,happy and content.
Just then,an angel of sixteen walked in.She was sweet looking and she wore outrageous clothes that caused a riot among the saints."fate?"This girl called out.At this moment,Fate's eyes brightened as a ingenious plan began to form itself in her head."Tell me Hokuto-chan,"Fate replied as calmly as she could,"Would you like to be reunited with your little brother again???"She beckoned for Hokuto to enter and Hokuto walked towards her,her puzzlement clearly written on her face.As she whispered her plan to Hokuto,a smile slowly crept up both their faces....oh yes...this is going to be fun.

At Rainbow Bridge

Seishirou stood a distance from Subaru.Although his face did not show it,he was shocked by the fact that he had misunderstood his prey's wish."Whats a predator for if he does not even know his prey's deepest desire???"Seishirou mumbled under his breath.Sighing,seishirou made up his mind.Since he did not know what the Sumeragi's wish was,he might as well kill himself.He stood staring at Subaru.So beautiful and innocent.seihsirou smirked at himself.I tainted that innocence and tore that heart into tiny fragments.....Seishirou's eyes travelled unconciously to the Sumeragi's hands.There was the stars he had marked Subaru with.The stars that proclaimed that Subaru was Seishirou's prey.
Seishirou took a step forward and proceeded to plunge his hand into Subaru,allowing the curse to take effect and reverse back on him.Just then,a bright light erupted and a feminine voice which sounded so remarkably familiar rang out."HOLD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Both onmouyjis looked up in utter amazment.subaru's eyes nearly popped out as he saw Hokuto.Seishirou trie to cover up his fear with another smirk as cold and unemotionable as the one before.Not trusting himself to speak,seishirou kept quiet."Oneesan!!!!"Subaru cried out.He reached out frantically,with tears running down his face.He pulled her into a bear hug as though he was afraid that she would disappear.
Hokuto untangled herself from her brother with great difficulty.Laughing hysterically,she told them the reason of her visitation to earth.Subaru turned pale while Seishirou eyed her with suspicion."So,Hokuto-chan,you are telling us that kami-sama allowed you to visit us for THAT small reason?"Hokuto averted her eyes.The truth is,Kami-sama did not know that she had left.Subaru meanwhile,had regained some of is blush.Hokuto eyed her younger brother critically."sei-chan!You didn't feed him properly!"She wagged a finger accusingly at seihsirou.Seishirou shrugged."He wouldn't let me.Alright.Let me make up for it.Dinner,my threat?"He walked up to subaru and used a figer to tilt subaru's face upwards."You are right,Hokuto-chan.He seems a trifle too thin."Subaru turned three shades of pink as he stared helplessly at the sakurazukamori.
Hokuto eyed them apprehensively before bursting into an uncontrollable fit of giggles."When's the wedding?" Subaru gaped at her while Seihsirou just laughed.Hokuto grabbed her cute little brother by the hand and pulled him of to their favourite cafe.(Not yet destroyed)Seihsirou followed quietly behind.This should be intresting he thought to himself.....