Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ Ichigo vs Cell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don’t own DBZ or Tokyo Mewmew!

~Ichigo vs Cell pt.1~

Ichigo (Zoey) sat at her desk in school, looking outside of the window. The day was as normal as it gets, everyone at school bored to death. She watched as the pure white clouds drifted across the vast cerulean sky, the ocean shimmering like a crystal under the sun. Despite the beautiful scenery and atmosphere, it didn’t seem to change the way Ichigo felt about school- her mortal enemy. Yet soon enough, her nightmare came to an end. “YEAH!!! I’VE MADE IT OUT ALIVE!!!” Ichigo was ecstatic, now that she could finally go on a date that she planned with Masaya (Mark) and it was going to be perfect- Or so she thought. As she ran to her house to get ready, Ichigo spotted something strange. A white flash of light was headed her way. Then, it finally registered in her head. “OH HELL NO! NOT AGAIN!! STUPID LIGHT, YOU WON’T MESS UP MY DATE AGAIN!!!” Ichigo remembered that little scene all too well. “STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! GO AWAY NOW!!!” Although she was fuming, no one else saw what she was so angry at. “AAH!” Ichigo ran as fast as she could, not caring that she was almost out of breath and her legs were tiring. But soon, the light caught up with her, and in the blink of an eye, she was gone.

5 days before the Cell games, Trunks, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillen, and Dende were on the lookout, also watching the clouds go bye. Vegeta as usual, was training in the room of space and time. “Yeah, I figured I should do some homework, Krillen.” Said a cheery Gohan. “Me too!!” Announced Dende. ‘Don’t they see that this isn’t the time for playing around?! Well they can get killed by Cell, not my freaking problem.’ Trunks thought as he watched them, pissed at the way they were going about things. Suddenly, a pink electrical orb descended from the sky. Wait- pink?! “NOOO! I DON’T WANNA...Huh?” Ichigo appeared out of thin air on the lookout. “...” Uncomfortable with the awkward silence, Ichigo asked, “Uh...so...yeah...where am I?” “...at the lookout!” Cheerfully, Gohan replied. “What the hell? A floating island?! Ok, I think I’ve lost it.” “Listen, there is no time for this. Cell is on the rampage even as we speak.” Said a very serious Piccolo. “HOLY SHIT! A GREEN MAN?!” Ichigo was hushed by the others. “Uh...sorry...” “It’s ok! So! I’m Gohan, this is Trunks, Piccolo, Dende, and Krillen!” “Yeah, um...Hi.” “So, what was that all about, a little while ago?” “Oh! I need to introduce myself. I am Ichigo Momomiya and I was...uh...well, I’m not sure how I got here or why I’m here for that matter.” “You may have been teleported via an intergalactic rip in time and space in which you traveled through from a similar world for a specified purpose, in that case, we must endeavor to ascertain-“Woah, woah, woah! Slow down, what the HELL did you just say???” “Oh, sorry, I must have gotten carried away...In other words, you were transported here.” This kid...must have an IQ of like, 100000000!” “Anyway, who is this ‘Cell’?” Ichigo was curious. “Oh, he’s just a Bio weapon programmed to carry out Homicidal tendencies and to destroy the world.” Everyone: O.o “Ok...well that sounds pretty dangerous for little boys like you. All: -_-       “Ok! Time for action! Mewmewpower-Metamorphosis!” Then, the sky suddenly turned a pink-cerise color, and Ichigo gleamed white, forming her sugar pink outfit. Her hair also turned a brighter pink, and she grew black cat ears. Lastly, her eyes change to pink and a brilliant bow formed on her tail. Everyone watched as if saying ‘What the fuck??’ “OK! I’m gonna take it from here! No need to woody! The faster I take care of Cell, the faster I get home!!! With my Strawberry bell, I can do anything!” Holding up the pink heart-shaped weapon, somehow it didn’t reassure the gang. Then, Ichigo jumped down from the lookout. All: O.O “C’mon guys, she doesn’t have a CHANCE!!” Krillen and the others flew down faster than you can say ‘chicken’. Soon, Ichigo found Cell. “I am here to fight you! Mewmew style, Mewmew grace...AAH!!” Before she could finish her line, Cell chased her with an energy beam from his finger. “Hey! I wasn’t done! Ok, now you’ve done it! It’s ON!” [Insert the Matrix action music here] “Ribbon strawberry...WOAH!” Ichigo didn’t notice how Cell was behind her in only a split-second. “HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT???” Somehow, she dodged his moves so far, all of his energy attacks, but was having a really hard time. “I’ve grown quite amused, but this should end soon.” Cell stated. He formed an energy disk in his hand, and sent it flying towards Ichigo. She managed to barely dodge it, and it sliced her abdomen. She hissed at the burning pain in her stomach, and the crimson blood oozed through her fingers. As the disk started to rebound and target Ichigo again, she jumped up and dodged it. “Ribbon...strawberry...check...” She managed to spit out. It produced an energy beam of it’s own and destroyed the disk. Yet she passed out from blood loss. “Hey, oh no, you idiot!!! What were you thinking???” Just in time, the others grabbed Ichigo, and hightailed it out of there. “...They must be getting desperate.” Cell said to himself as he watched them leave. “This could get very...interesting.”