Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ New world ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~New world~

After the battle with Cell, the guys took Ichigo back to the lookout, and gave her a Senzu bean. Slowly, she started to come to, and she was normal again. But the scar still remained. “HOW COULD YOU TRY TO TAKE ON CELL?? CELL!!! IT’S NOT A CAKEWALK, YOU KNOW!!!” Trunks and Krillen yelled at Ichigo, who was on the ground, defeat and humiliation washing over her as she was baffled at her easy loss. “I...I’m so sorry...but I really thought...” Ichigo’s eyes started to burn from the tears threatening to escape from her eyes. “I’m sorry that we yelled at you. But even the strongest of fighters can’t beat Cell.” Trunks stated, his eyes softening, as were Krillen’s. “Hey, do you think you could help us out, I mean, I could sense that you have a lot of power! You just...don’t exactly know how to use it right...”

Ichigo: >:(

Gohan: ^^U

“But I have to get home...I don’t even know how I got here and my teammates...” That’s when it hit her. “My friends! My allies...The team...how can they fight the aliens without their leader? And Masaya...” The realization fully hit her. “W-will I ever see M-masaya again...?” Tears of sadness and yearning streamed down her eyes. “Hey don’t cry...I know we can find a way for you to get home...It’ll all work out! Promise!” Gohan said, trying to cheer her up. “Thank you so much, you’re so sweet...” “But where am I going to sleep?” “Hm...you could stay up here- “Any other options? I’m acrophobic.” “Uh...ok..oh! I’ve got an idea! Ichigo, come with me!” Trunks grabbed her arm, flying down so fast, it made Ichigo feel sick. He flew to capsule corp. busting threw the doors, scaring Bulma. “TRUNKS! DON’T DO THAT!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!” “Sorry mom, but could you get me a house capsule for Ichigo here?” “Sure, here it is..” “So, I’m supposed to live in that little thing? I don’t think I’ll fit in there...” Trunks fell anime-style. “You’ll see... Trunks flew Ichigo to the outskirts of town. “Ok, here we go!” Trunks threw the capsule after pressing it. “WHAT THE FREAKING HELL A HOUSE JUST FUCKING POPPED OUT OF THAT THING!!!! OMG WHAT IS GOING ON???” “O...k...well, this is your house...” Said a shocked Trunks. “THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I’M GOING IN THERE! PROBABLY PUT A MAGIC SPELL ON IT!!!” I’ve gotta ask mom if she knows how to build a machine to make people shut up... Trunks said, rubbing his temples. “Ok. We’ll go back up to the lookout until SOME people calm down. I’m not pointing any fingers.” “HEY! DON’T GET MAD AT ME FOR BEING CAUTIOUS BECAUSE A FREAKING HOUSE CAME OUT OF A CAPSULE THIS SMALL!” Oh great lord, I must have done something horribly wrong to deserve this...

-The next 2 days-

“Ok. We fight Cell in 2 days, at dawn. It’s time to put an end to the evil that has been threatening the forces of good- “Will you guts stop trying to be all dramatic, it sounds cheesy.” Ichigo stated, her face full of boredom while eating a rice ball with her head resting on her chin. “HEY!” Yelled the Z fighters. Just then, the door to the room of space and time opened, startling everyone. An awkward silene befell the lookout as black and pink eyes locked. “...” “O...k...and who is flame head?” “WHAT???”

Next chapter: Cell vs Ichigo pt 2- Battle duet!

What happens when Vegeta and Ichigo both think they can take Cell on in a rematch? Only one solution-Fight together!...kinda sorta.