Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ Ichigo vs Cell pt 2-Battle Duet! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Ichigo vs Cell pt 2- Battle Duet!

“Gah, who is this impudent child???” Vegeta questioned, obviously angry about that little comment. “Please don’t get mad father, this is Ichigo, she was...uh...transported here via a...something-or-other...” Trunks was at a loss for words, trying to remember what it was that Gohan said earlier. “Forget it ,boy. As you must sense, I am much stronger than ever before, so I will be fighting Cell BEFORE Kakarot.” The usually conceited Vegeta stated. “You’ve gotten stronger, Vegeta, but it’s not enough.” Piccolo said, cooly. “Heh, we’ll see. I’m going to fight Cell TODAY, wether he likes it or not.” Vegeta’s overconfidence got the best of him. “What makes you think that YOU can beat Cell, when I can’t even do it?” Ichigo asked, crossing her hands over her stomach. Vegeta: -_- “You...?” He asked, very bored. “Unless you think you can beat me! C’mon, show me watcha got, flamey!” Ichigo taunted, boosting Vegeta’s impatience, and making the others nervous. “Ichigo...” The others quietly warned. “Hey, I’ve got an idea. If you...huh?” Vegeta had already left, almost reaching his destination: Cell, and completely ignoring Ichigo. “HEEEEY!!!!” Ichigo jumped down from the lookout again. “Oh god, not again.” Trunks yelled as he watched them argue. “I was TALKING to you!” Ichigo said, peeved. “Hn. I really don’t care. I’m going to defeat Cell whether YOU like it or not.” Vegeta said, flying faster. This guy...is starting to piss me off!     They both reached the stadium at the same time. “Ok! Mewmew power-Metamorphosis!” Ichigo changed once again, with Vegeta totally mortified. This little pink...PINK...oh god, I’m having flash backs of that shirt! Vegeta watched as Ichigo finished Transformation. “And you thought...that you could defeat Cell...like THAT??” Vegeta pointed to Ichigo, slightly amused, but more baffled. “Hey! Don’t judge by appearances!” “Hmpf. Step aside, little girl. I’ve got this one.” Vegeta transformed into a Super Saiyan, creating an electrical shockwave, and an incredible force of air, blowing sand around the barren wasteland, and blowing Ichigo backwards, her hands shielding her face. “Hmmm....” Cell thought to himself. Vegeta started off by charging towards Cell, shooting an energy beam, with Cell dodging easily. Cell shot a large beam, it appeared identical to Piccolo’s Special beam cannon, and Vegeta barely dodged it. Many blows were passed by one another, attacking with nasty punches and Kicks faster than the human eye. Ichigo was fed up by then. “HEY! I HAVE A REMATCH, YOU ASS! DON’T TAKE OVER MY FREAKING FIGHT!!” Ichigo jumped towards the action, ready to wreak her vengeance on Cell.

-Meanwhile-

Gohan flew over to where his house was, being greeted by a loud-mouthed Chi Chi. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GOHAN?!?” Hey, mom reminds me of Ichigo... Gohan thought. “Uh, mom, can I speak to dad?” “You came all this way...JUST TO TALK TO HIM??? WHAT ABOUT ME???” Chi Chi screamed, the wind of her voice seemed to blow Gohan’s hair. “It’s important, mom!” Gohan ran fast past Chi Chi and approached Goku, who was stuffing his face. “Dad, can’t you sense it?” Gohan asked, annoyed. “Iph Kph Krmph mrph...” “Huh? Dad, swallow first...” “I sense fighting, but what’s wrong? Isn’t it a spar or something?” “Aw, dad! Can’t you sense Cell’s energy signal?! Are you so committed to food that you can’t sense WHO’S fighting?? I mean C’mon! You’re like the universe’s best fighter!” Gohan scolded his father for his incompetence. “Ok, ok, sheesh...sorry Chi Chi, gotta go.” Goku and Gohan instant-transmitted outta there before Chi Chi could object. “Why is it that I’m always left in these situations?” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo fell to the ground after being hit by Cell’s Kamehameha wave. “What the hell...I’m not as powerful alone...” She got back up, but struggled to keep her position. “Oh, you’ve finally realized you’re a fool?” Asked Vegeta, who was also wearing down, but not enough to give in. “HEY! YOU’RE NOT UP TO SNUFF EITHER, ASSHOLE!” “Ka...me...ha...me...” Cell was ready to finish off Ichigo and Vegeta until Goku and Gohan deflected the blast. “THAT WAS TOO CLOSE! VEGETA, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??” Goku yelled. “KAKAROT! STAY OUT OF THIS!!!” “OH NO YOU DON’T! I SAID THIS IS MY FIGHT!!” Ichigo ran over to Vegeta. “You can’t even win, let alone stand!” “I DON’T CARE! I WON’T SIT AND WATCH YOU TRY TO BEAT HIM FOR ME!!!” “OH GOD, JUST SHUT UP!!!!” Cell yelled. “YOU GUYS CAN’T BEAT CELL NOW! WE’RE NOT READY!! WE NEED THOSE EXTRA DAYS! YOU COULD’VE SCREWED IT UP!!” Goku yelled. “WHY YOU...WOAH!” Cell attacked all of them. “I TOLD them.” Goku flew over to Ichigo and Vegeta, who collapsed. “Cell! This was...not intended. We’ll be back in 2 days, as planned.” Goku notified, as Gohan came over. “Just restrain those idiots from trying to wreck my ring!” Cell added. In a flash, the 4 of them were gone.

“We should kill you guys.” Krillen said when they got back. “Stupid Kakarot...and girl...messing up my...whatever. I’m leaving.” Vegeta left the lookout. “Fuck this, I’m going to my capsule house.” Ichigo jumped off the lookout, for like the 40th freaking time. “I’m out too, guys.” Krillen left the lookout. “Yeah, let’s go, Dende.” Gohan and Dende left as well. “WAIT! I’M HUNGRY!” Goku followed them. “I can’t wait until we beat cell...” Said an exasperated Trunks, who was still at the lookout. Maybe now I can get some quiet...

Next Chapter- Reunited! Hidden Reason

The other Mewmews are transported to this world, new to Ichigo. But why were they sent in the first place? Is there some deep secret? Why am I asking you? You’ll have to stay tuned!