Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ The games begin pt 2- Super Saiyan Ichigo?? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Super Saiyan Ichigo??~

Everyone didn’t quite believe that Ichigo would transform into a super saiyan. Yet her hair was flowing up in the air! “Almost...” She whispered. “There’s no way she can do it! It’s impossible for a young girl.” Goku informed. “A young girl? Ha! It’s impossible for a female. They are all weak.” Vegeta’s remark made Ichigo angry. And that isn’t very pretty. “YOU ARE SO...SEXIST! (No, not sexy, people.) YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I’M A GIRL...” The pink-haired neko-jin discovered a surge of power. Her hair glowed a faint tint of gold, then it was full blast! Her hair was very spiky, but it was downward, making her look cool. She felt the sparks surround her.

Goku: O.O

Vegeta” >:o

“So what, it’s a much weaker version.” He stated. “You love pissing me off, don’t you?” “Can I kill you now?” Cell asked impatiently. “Go get ‘em, girl!!” Yelled Bulma. With that, Ichigo charged towards Cell again, and this time much faster. It caught him off guard, and he fell to the ground. “NO WAY!!! THAT ISN’T POSSIBLE!! ARRGH!!” Vegeta was red hot with fury. Trunks had to hold him back. “It’ll be fine, dad...^-^U” I’ve got to admit, I never thought it was possible either... Trunks thought. “YEAH YEAH! GO ICHIGO!!” Purin screamed. Ichigo tried offense this time. She kicked Cell in the stomach, then elbowed him in the neck as he came upwards. It caused him to fall to the ground, but then he came back with a Kamehameha wave. It hit Ichigo slightly, but she managed to avoid the full blast. She was hurt in the left arm and cheek only. “That was CLOSE!” Cell popped out of thin air behind her, but she quickly jumped up, did a flip, and kicked him in the back so he fell from the sky. (A/– The move that Pan did in “The most wanted list” episode when they went to retrieve the space ship. When they got caught snooping around.) But Cell rebounded and ki blasted Ichigo. She was hurt and hid behind a boulder to rest. What to do, what to do... “Shit...” She cursed as the boulder was blasted away by Cell. Suddenly, Cell felt a burning pain in his head. He then burst into many parts. His nucleus tried to reform his body, but it was quickly ripped apart by a mysterious sword, the slime entrapping the sword until it oozed off. “What the-“ Ichigo saw someone very familiar. “Hello, Mew Ichigo. I am here to warn you, and to protect you.” What surprised her and the other mews even more was who was beside the alien, Deep Blue. He had a Chimera Animal with him, and it grabbed Vegeta. “WHAT THE FUCK?? PUT ME DOWN, OR I’LL KILL YOU!” Vegeta yelled. “We are here to inform you. If you thought that bio weapon was the true tyrant attacking, then you will be intrigued to know...”

Next Chapter: The Blue Knight and Kish~ The truth Pt 1

It is revealed! The truth of why the mews were teleported. But can they take this new enemy, stronger than Frieza and Cell combined?? What about his henchmen? And *gasp* oh no! Vegeta was kidnaped! Stay tuned for this 3-part, action filled extravaganza!