Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Strange world... ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
All right, I don't own Tokyo mew mew, but I watched the Anime so the names might get mixed between the two x)
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
 
+++
 
“What the hell is that?” Kyo looked at the pink girl, the purple girl, the blue girl, the green girl, and the yellow girl, who was lying unconscious in the sidewalk.
“Uhh… Multi colored girls in customs perhaps?” Haru looked at the colored poof balls and touched them with his foot.
“But… It's not Halloween.” Tohru whimpered, and her face full of concern she kneeled down beside one of them.
“Maybe they are just weird custom freaks.” Yuki, in a somewhat in a bad mood was very hostile to the girls.
 
They were shopping when they found the Mew Mews, and half of the group was concerned, and the other half wasn't.
 
“Hey look. One the pink one is stirring.” Tohru gently shook the girl's shoulders if she would wake any better.
“Mmmm…” The pink girl murmured.
“Wake up damn it!” Kyo, frustrated kicked the pink girl's ribs to wake them up.
“Kyo!” Haru screamed on top of his lungs.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME OX BOY?!” Ready to explode, Kyo readied him self in his martial arts position.
“Kyo! Haru!” Yuki told them to shush, since he had enough headache already.
“Wha…” The pink girl's eyes fluttered open, to be in a direct face-to-face with Tohru.
“AH!” She screamed and scrambled up.
“What did you do with my friends?” The girl screamed at Tohru, thinking that she had killed her friends.
“Now, now lets not jump to conclusions shall we?” Yuki told the girl.
 
“Er… Where am I? Who are you? What happened?” The girl asked desperately, while trying to wake up her friends.
“I don't know. We found you here.” Tohru told her.
“I'm going to get shigure, there is no way we can get this girls to our house.” Kyo hinted at the possibility that they might transform if they carried them.
 
Kyo, Haru, and Yuki left to get shigure, but just in that moment when they were leaving the girl screamed.
“What now?” Haru whirled him self around to face the pink girl.
 
“YOU GUYS ARE ALIENS AREN'T YOU?!” She screamed.
 
“What are you talking about?!?!” Kyo screamed with her.
 
“HA! I KNEW IT!!”
 
“STRAWBERRY BELL! FULL POOOWERRR!!!”
 
Then a ring-like thing appeared and a bunch of glitters formed around her.
 
“All right. She is a freak.” Haru rolled his eyes and walked away.
 
Then the green girl stirred, as well as the other team members.