Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Cruise ❯ Drinking Is Bad Kiddies ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay. Hiya peeps! Araka said she apologizes for the super long wait but she was kinda, I dunno, learning about herself. >.> That's how she said it; don't ask me. You ready to see our hilarious drunk Hiei scene? Are ya? ARE YA, ARE YA, ARE YA?

Random Dude: JUST GET ON WITH IT! *throws axe at narrator*


O.o *ducks* All right! Here it is already! *ducks again* Would any of you nice reviewers save me from this horrendous *dodges* AXE THROWER?

Still that night

Hiei: I'm gonna get a martini okay? (yes, Kite was right, that wasn't punch. XD)

Araka: Okay! Just one!

Hiei: >.> I won't get drunk, okay? Don't worry. (How does he know? XD)

Hiei: *goes and pours himself a glass* *takes a sip* Not bad…

Araka: HIEI! CONGO LINE!

Hiei: *finishes* =_= Congo line, sheesh, what does she take me for. A drunk dog? *gets two more glasses* (O.o I don't think he even realizes it…)

Araka: COME ON HIEI!

Hiei: *gets another one* Okay, okay. *gulps in down and walks over*

Let's say, about, four hours later. *laughs* This will be amusing….

Hiei: *drinks his 20th* Man… HOO WEE! LET'S DANCE S'MORE!

Araka: O_O Hiei-chan…I believe you've had enough….

Hiei: ENOUGH?! ENOUGH?! THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH!

Araka: Okay…

Hiei: Oh come on. Let's have a big hug! ^_^ *hugs her*

Araka: Let's not. O_O *pushes him off*

Hiei: Oh, all right. Be that way, Hannah. *stumbles over to the table Kyo is standing at*

Araka: HANNAH? WHO THE HELL IS HANNAH?

Kyo: *takes a sip of his coke* Hm. Not bad…(Kyo is not drinking. XD He's a sissy boy. *hides in closet in hope Shizuka doesn't pummel her for that remark*)

Hiei: *glomps Kyo from behind* KYOEY! ^o^

Kyo: O_O!!!!!!! What the heck?!

Hiei: *skips into his arms* *gives him a sexy drunk look* Come on baby, let's go and have some fun. I've been waitin' for ya all my life…

Kyo: @.@ Oh god….

Bakhu: *head pops out of the swimming pool next to them* Hm. This isn't going as planned. ALL of them were supposed to get drunk and explode. Why haven't they then?

Old Fat Women: *is sitting on a floaty chair with her legs sticking out into the water*

Kite: *pops up in-between the woman's legs* Maybe it's because everyone's going to that one. *points to bar*

Bakhu: Curse my bad location choice. Kite! Why'd you choose that bowl?

Kite: But Master Bakhu--

Bakhu: SILENCE MINION!

Kite: *sighs and turns around to see the old fat woman*

OFW: *screams* PERVERT! *starts hitting Kite on top of the head with the magazine she was reading*

Kite: NO! MA'AM! THERE'S BEEN A MISUNDERSTANDING! I DIDN'T-- *gets pummeled* X_x

Bakhu: *is oblivious to what's going on behind her* *whispering deadly* It's time to take evasive actions.

Kite: MASTER BAKHU! Evasive doesn't even go into that sentence well…AND HELP ME-----

Bakhu: SILENCE! >.<

Kite: AHH!!!!!

Bakhu: *jumps out of the pool wearing a pink cheerleader outfit* (Ah….Bakhu's going to kill me when she sees this. XD) HOORAH! YIPAY! COME TO THAT PUNCH! AND DRINK IT ALL, HIP HORRAY!

Kite: *is being strangled by the old lady* ¬_¬ That was the most horrible rhyme.

Bakhu: Oh shush. >.> You don't see ME getting beat up by an old woman, do you?

Kite: Aye. Good point, *strangled voice* Mater…Bakhu….

Hiei: *sees Bakhu* HEY YA, BABE!

Bakhu: Uh-Oh….O_o

Hiei: *runs up to her, kisses her square on the mouth, picks her up, and runs up to the top deck*

Araka: Oh my….o.o *runs after them* HIEI! PUT HER DOWN!!!!!! >w<

Bakhu: *is still surprised of being kissed*

Hiei: *to Bakhu* Sorry, babe. We weren't meant to be. Tally ho! *pushes her off the boat*

Bakhu: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *splash*

Kite: *runs up to the ledge, all beat of sorts. Too nasty a-scene to put in words. O.o* MASTER BAKHU!

Hiei: Ah, a good man to take care of my beloved! YOU WILL JOIN THE FAIR MAIDEN! *pushes Kite off too*

Kite: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *splashes next to Bakhu*

Kite: *surfaces* *gasps* MASTER BAKHU?!

Bakhu: Right here, you imbecile!

Kite: Master Bakhu….you're…

Bakhu: Beautiful, ravaging, just got a wonderful and lustful kiss from Hiei?

Kite: …..wet.

Bakhu: ARGH! *begins to pummel Kite more*

XD That was hilarious. As promised.

Next Morning

Hiei: *moans* Uh…what the heck…? My head hurts. *gets up and looks around* Where am I…?

BFL: Oh baby, you were WONDERFUL last night.

Hiei: O_O ….AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *screams so loud glass breaks*

….No comment. Next time on the severely twisted, Anime Cruise.