Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Cruise ❯ Cozumel ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya peeps. We is back! -^_^- *waves* Well, here's more of Anime Cruise. Araka apologizes again for waiting so long. She has also told me to point out that she must be motivated to write it. So, without a further ado, ANIME CRUISE!

Later that day, In the Stardust Lounge

Hiei: *sips drink* So…where are we goin' when we dock at Cozumel?

Araka: ^w^ WE GONNA HIT THE BEACH!

All: YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Shizuka: Clear skies…*anime starry eyes*

Kyo: *same eyes* *gets in front* Hot babes on the beach….

Araka: *jumps in front* ^_~ And eight hours of fun-filled swimming and shopping!

Hiei: ¬_¬ Wahoo….I'm so excited.

Araka: Oh, don't be a spoiled sport, Hiei-kun!

Hiei: That's easy for you to say, I'm anti-social.

Inu: Which gives you more of a reason to go. ^-^

Hiei: *sigh* ¬¬

Kurama: Hm? I think the boat has stopped.

All but Hiei: SWIMSUIT TIIIIIIMMMMMEEE!

Hiei: ¬.¬

Araka: *grabs him and they run off*

Araka's room

Kai: *in his blue swim trunks* *holding the video camera* I AM FILMING THIS!

Araka: ^_^ Okay, Kai-kun. You do just that.

Yama: This is gonna be fun! I can finally relax. Get a tan even!

AN: Araka is wearing a dark blue one-piece and Yama is wearing a bright yellow bikini

Hiei: *sighs* I guess I better go and change. *goes into the bathroom*

Araka: *blinks* <.< >.> <.< >.> *sneaks up to the keyhole and looks in* (There really isn't one there…XD I'm just saying there is for now….)

Hiei: *takes off his shirt*

Araka: O_O *drools on herself*

Hiei: *is about to take off his pants* *looks up and sees her* *gets really angry and his face turns red*

Araka: Meep. O.O

Hiei: ARAKA!!!!!!!!!!!! @#$%^&*@#$%^&*

XD Heh, heh. No peeping tom here, just Joann.

Shizuka's room

Inu: *is wearing his red swimming trunks and is eating some ice cream* ^w^ This is good.

Kish: *is wearing dark green trunks and a white t-shirt* This is taking forever. *big chibi eyes* *cries* I WANNA GO SWIMMING NOOOOOW! >-<

Kyo: *comes out wearing orange trunks* Heh. *smirks* Shizuka's taking…..too….long? O_O *runs to the keyhole and looks in*

4.6 seconds later

Shizuka: KYO-KYO-KUN!!!!!! >_<

HAH! There's peeping Tom!

Kurama's room

Kurama, Kaiba, & Yami: *sitting on the floor waiting for Kenshin*

AN: Kurama's wearing trunks with roses on it, Kaiba has blue eyes' on his, and Yami has millennium puzzles' on his

Kenshin: *comes out wearing nothing, all you can see is his butt, they can see much more XD* ^_^ Ready!

Kurama: O_O

Kaiba: @.@

Yami: Oh…my…it's…HUGE!

Kenshin: *slaps self* SWIMMING SUIT, NOT BIRTHDAY SUIT! >>

Kenshin: OH! Uh….*blushes and runs back into the bathroom*

All right, now that it's settled. We'll say everyone got off the boat and now are looking for a taxi.

Araka: ^_^;;; *has billions of taxi drivers around her*

Taxi dude 1: You need a taxi?

Taxi dude 2: You need a taxi?

All of the taxi drivers: YOU NEED A TAXI?

Araka: GAH! THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!

Hiei: I've got one! He's cheap! COME ON! *pulls everybody into the taxi*

Taxi Driver: *drives onto the street*

They arrive at the beach and are now running towards it.

Araka: WAHOO! SWIMMIN' TIME! XD

Hiei: Joy. ¬_¬ *is wearing black swim trunks with red dragons on the side*

In the end, Hiei, Araka, Kai, Inu, Shizuka, and Kyo jumped into the ocean. Yama, Kaiba, and Yami laid down for a tan. Kurama, Kish, and Kenshin played volleyball.

Bakhu: *slowly pokes head out of the water and looks through her binoculars at them* Heh.

Kite: What are you planning to do now, Master Bakhu?

Bakhu: I'm still planning it…

Kite: A little behind aren't you? ¬_¬

Bakhu: >.< Quiet, worm.

Kite: *sees shark fin swimming towards them* M-Master B-Bakhu. *pulls on her sleeve*

Bakhu: Not now, Kite.

Kite: BUT MASTER BAKHU! >_<

Bakhu: NOT NOW!

Kite: *is attacked*

Bakhu: Heh, what a happy normal day. Well, THEY HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF BAKHU….BAKHU!

Kite: Honestly! Forgot your last name again!

Bakhu: SILENCE! >.<

So, beach was over, now they're going shopping. ^-^ But yes, I do say so, Hiei got a very bad sunburn. XD Yes. You'd half expect something funnier but Araka ish lazy. >.<

Araka, Shizuka, & Yama: ^_^ *are skipping down the street merrily*

Inu, Kish, and Kai: *are following them happily licking their ice cream cones*

The Rest: *carrying the shopping bags, boxes, and other items* =_=

Kaiba: *grins* *pinches Hiei*

Hiei: YEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!! *drops all the packages he was carrying*

Araka: *turns around* HIEI! UH! You're impossible! *keeps walking*

Kaiba: *snickers*

Hiei: *glares at him*

A couple hours later

Araka: ^-^ Let's get back to the ship now.

Yami: Thank Ra.

All right, dat was interesting. What will happen next time on, ANIME CRUISE!