Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ a love turn bitter ❯ a love turn bitter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
 
A love turn bitter sweet.
By Stephanie J Jack
 
 
 
 
Zoe Hanson was getting ready to prepare a home bake meal for mark since he was coming over.
The Aliens weren't attacking the city so Zoe decided to take a break away from her super hero's
fighting and just relax with her boyfriend Mark who was kinda acting weird today since this mooring when she called and his mother said I'm not home over the phone that morning.
“I hope me and Mark have a good day together” said Zoe who was looking kinda sad.
Then her phone rang and Zoe pick up the telephone and answer it and said “Hello is anyone there”
she asked on the other line, but there was no answer only a cry. Anyway since there was no one answering she hang up on the caller when a boy voice answer “ Hi it's me Mark and I was wondering if we are still on about our date today” he asked, shyly.
“Of course I'm free Mark” she said. Then she hang up and said see ya later.
Blushing as she went downstairs towards her mom who over heard the conversation on the phone she took her stuff pack their lunch and left before her mom could ask her Embarrassed things about her date.