Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Ichigo and the evil stepmother and stepsisters ❯ Ichigo and the evil stepmother and the stepsisters ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well this is one story that will be kind of like Cinderella but then a lot different.

 

Omg I was late I couldn't believe it I'm going to get busted from my stepmother, I hope that she doesn't catches me. I opened the door and I saw my worst nightmare it was my stepmother. I moved 5 steps back and I stared at her with a worried face. She yelled at me and smacked me right at my face. I ran to my bed and started to cry. My stepmother locked the door and she had the key with her. I was really upset wishing that my father was still alive. Then I was sleeping and dreaming of me dancing with the prince. And I woke up and pitched my self to see if this was a dream or not. It wasn't what miracle can there be more me. My stepmother unlocks the door and yelled at me to clean the outside of the house. I said but it is really cold outside, it is about 50 degrees Celsius. "I don't care what temperature it is outside jus get to work and no excuse you dreadful young lady." "Okay stepmother I will." I was outside with no jacket having to clean up I was so cold I felt like I was icy cold. Then I was freezing to death that I had to go to the hospital. I woke up and I was like "Who are you." He said that he was this rich guy that lives far away from my house. I was more expecting his name but not anymore. Then my stepmother and my stepsisters came. They pretended that they were all worried and everything but they really weren't. The doctor said that I had to stay in the hospital for another day. And the stepmother said, "Doctor no need to worry she can come home today and I will make her a delicious soup of mine." The doctor said "Ok if you say so." I had a feeling about this. I went back home and my stepmother said to clean up the living room. And I said "but u told the doctor that you will take care of me didn't you." She yelled, "I was lying of course, muhawhahaha." I pretend not to hear that and I got back to the cleaning I was so tired my back hurt so bad and I started to sweat a lot, it felt like I had a fever or something. I didn't bother telling my stepmother because she will definitely not care of course. I went to sleep and the next day I woke up the prince assistant came to announce that there will be a ball in his castle. My stepmother and my stepsisters were of course really happy. They yelled, "Ichigo come and do my hair right now." I said, "I'm coming." I did there hair and I ask my stepmother was I allow to go. And she said, "AHAHA you going in a ball like this and look at your ugly face, the prince will never choose you has a bride." I ran up stairs and I saw my stepmother and my stepsisters leaving. I was crying and crying and tears came out down to my dirty rag clothes. Someone said, "Ichigo." I said "who are you how do you know my name." He said, "I am your fairy god father and I am going to bring you to the dance." With his magic he got me this and that for the ball and I was ready, but I didn't have a dress to wear. I didn't see him at all he left without letting me wear a beautiful dress. I sighed and just went to the ball with my rags. I was late and when I got there everyone stared at me with a strange face expect for the handsome prince. He asked me to dance with him and the people around him was really shocked, but not his parents his parents was happy that he fell in love with a wonderful, beautiful young lady. My stepmother and my stepsisters saw me with a really angry face but I didn't bother looking at there ugly faces I was jus happily dancing with the prince. Then I started to remember he was the guy who saved me and bring me to the hospital. I asked him what his name was and he said his name was, "Masaya Aoyama." He asked me for my name and I said my name was, "Ichigo Momomiya." We both danced happily until my stepmother and stepsisters got so angry they ran after me and I had to run fast as I can. I had to find a good hiding place until one of my slipper fell off. My stepmother and stepsisters lost track of me. Then the prince was looking for me and found me. He asked me to marry him and I said, "yes I would love to marry you." Then Masaya Aoyama the prince kissed me for 10 minutes and we lived happily ever after.

So how did you like it? If u think it was bad that get lost and dun read my fan fictions. Well I will make another chapter for this and I'll try my best to make it fast. ^.^ =)