Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Me and my friend Pinku ❯ A new begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Anjira: Me ish a Tokyo Mew mew fan!!!!

Ichigo: Really?

Anjira: yes!!! Even if I only have 6 issues of the manga and have never seen the anime….I still like the Mew mews!!!!!

Purin: WOO!!!

Anjira: so mainly this story is about me and my little Masha looking friend, Pinku!

Pinku: Whrrrrrr……Poof! Pinku!!! ((blink, blink)) whrrrrrr…..pop! ((breaks down))

Anjira: I need help -.-

Pinku: Bzzt….Pop! crackle, crackle….whrrr….pop!!! ((breaks down again))

Shirogane: Yep…you sure do….

Anjira: T.T

Pinku: ((battle mode)) Grrr…..crackle…..((turns into a chimera and eats Shirogane)) munch, munch ((turns back into normal Pinku))

Anjira: nn Pinku's a good girl!

Pinku: ((Dies again))

Minto: Right….well….let me just say that if you don't start this `fan fiction' right now, I'm sure we'll leave…

Anjira: Don't go!!!

Pinku: ((comes back to life)) whrrrrr…….bzzt…..crackle, pop!!!

Disclaimer: Anjira-nechan don't own Tokyo Mew Mew…..cause if she did…well…she'd make The mew mews the bad guys….since she wastes paper….

Anjira: ((wasting paper)) Hey!!!

Retasu: Uhmm….Can I do the fireworks?

Anjira: sure!

Mew mews (except Zakuro and Retasu) & Ryo and Keiichiro: NO!!!!

Anjira: Huh?

Retasu: ((carrying big rocket)) Ack! ((Retasu trips and Purin swipes the rocket)) Purin no!!!

Purin: ((does her flame spitting act and lights the rocket)) BANZAI!!!!

Bang-bang-bang-bang!!!

Pinku: ((miraculously comes back to life!))

Everyone: Xx

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Yeah…..Tokyo Airport…

Anjira: Oooh! Pinku! This gonna be fun! I can't believe I was able to save enough money to go to Japan!

Pinku: Whrrrrr…whrr….click! ((falling down slowly like a feather))

Anjira: Ack! Pinku! ((drops her suitcase, trips and falls on the floor)) Owie…. ((Pinku falls on her head))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ichigo's School….

Teacher: Class, I would like to announce that there is a student from a different country coming here today and we would like to ask one of you to house her for a few months…any volunteers???

Ichigo: ((slowly raises her hand)) err…..my parents will be gone for while…and yeah….I'll be alone……so….she can stay with me I guess…..

Teacher: Good…. Now…on with the lesson…..as you can see….blah, blah, blah…

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anjira: ((on the phone hold the suitcase in one hand and her cellphone in the other)) so that's where I'm staying? Okay…sure…uh-huh…I see…aw crap! Huh? Oh okay bye ((hangs up))

Pinku: ((dies)) whrrr…..click!

Anjira: ((trips on suitcase….)) oof….

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After school…

Ryo: Hello Ichigo!

Ichigo: O.o I can't go to work today Shirogane…

Ryo: Why?

Ichigo: Some girl called Anjira…..I can't pronounce her last name…..is coming to stay in my house for a few days and I have to introduce myself….

Ryo: Oh…..

Minto: Hey why don't you pick her up then bring her to the Café?

Ichigo: Okay…

Retasu: Huh? What's going on?

Purin: There's gonna be a new girl in town!!! Yaaay!!! I shall perform my spitting fire act!!!

Zakuro: …

Ichigo: ((walks away slowly….then runs to her house))

Minto: Where'd she go?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At Ichigo's House…

Anjira: ((reads Mailbox)) Mo-mo-mi-ya Residence……this must be the place, right Pinku?

Pinku: Whrrr….click! ((Dies))

Anjira: Crap…. ((Trips on….foot?))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Inside the house

Anjira: ooh….so NEAT (emphasize the `neat') ((stares at everything))

Pinku: zzt… ((Blink, blink)) raaaaak-k-k-k-k bzzzt….whrr….click! ((Dies))

Anjira: Will you stop dying already?! ((Trips on rug)) > :(

((Door Opens))

Ichigo: Pant, pant, pant ….huh? ((Sees Anjira))

Anjira: ((Gets up)) ahem….((speaks in Japanese)) HI I'm Anjira ((beeeep…..I'm not giving away my last name…)) I'm only 11…and you are?

Ichigo: I'm Ichigo Momomiya nice ta' meetcha'…oh yeah, I'm only 12 by the way…

Pinku: ((back to life)) Whrr….bzzt!

Masha: ((pops out of Ichigo's Bag)) whrr…bzzt, click!, pop!!! ((hi!!! I see you're new here! I'm Masha!!!))

Pinku: Whrrrrr….crackle! Pshhhhhh sizzle sizzle ((nice…to meet you!! I'm Pinku! Err…ack!)) ((dies))

Masha: O.o

Ichigo: Uhm…why don't I show you to your room…

Anjira: Sure! Ack! ((Trips))

Ichigo: You Okay?

Anjira: I'm fine…this always happens…..whenever Pinku dies….

Ichigo: Right….well Let me help you with your luggage ((tries to lift the suitcase)) O.o what's in this thing?

Anjira: Clothes….manga….DVDs….shoes….underwear…..and robot parts…

Ichigo: Riiiight….. ((Let's go of the suitcase))

Anjira: ((puts the suitcase on her shoulders with ease)) is it that heavy?

Ichigo: Yes….

Anjira: okay…so…where do I stay?

Ichigo: Oh yeah! Over here! ((Walks up the stairs with Anjira))

Minutes later…

Ichigo: You sure have a lot of stuff!

Anjira: ((trips)) Pinku…..

Ichigo: that wasn't Pinku….. You just tripped on your….CHAINSAW?!?!?!

Anjira: Oh that? Uh well…..I make wood sculptures…..then give them life using robot parts….

Ichigo: O.o

Anjira: What?

Ichigo: Nothing….want to go to my workplace?

Anjira: Sure!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At Café Mew Mew

Ichigo: Here it is!

Anjira: (since the manga is black and white, I'll take a wild guess and say that the café is pink…) ((stares at the pink)) O.o pink!

Ichigo: Yeah! Don't you love it?

Anjira: ((white sarcasm)) Yeah….!

Ichigo: n.n

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-

Inside the Café

((Door opens))

Every staff member in the café: WELCOME TO CAFÉ MEW MEW!!!

Anjira: Ack!

Pinku: Whrrrr!!! ((dies))

Anjira: ((trips)) oof….((rubs head)) owie….

Minto: ((Helps Anjira up)) HI I'm Minto Aizawa, nice to meet you.

Ichigo: How come you're nice to her but not to me?

Minto: Because I just don't like you ((turns away))

Anjira: ((fixes her pants)) I'm Anjira ((BEEEEEEEEEEP)) nice to meet you all ((grin))

Retasu: H..hi I'm Retasu Modorikawa…nice to meet you! ((smiles softly))

Anjira: HI Retasu!

Zakuro: ((in fluent English)) I'm Zakuro Fujiwara….I think you'll be a good friend since you can understand English…

Anjira: ((nods))

((lights go off….then Purin pops up in the spotlight))

Purin: May Purin present the Wong's special… ((Drum roll)) FLAME SPITTING ACT!!! ((Does the flame spitting act thingy)) TADAAAA!!!!

Anjira: COOL!!! ((does flame spitting act with Purin))

Everyone else except Zakuro: O.o perfect match…

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Introductions and lots of cake…and lengua de gato!!!(yummy food from the Philippines!)

Ryo: Would you like to be part of our staff?

Anjira: ((drops the lengua)) O.O you're serious?!

Ryo: Yep! n.n

Anjira: ((faints while smiling))

Ryo: I guess that's a yes!

Keiichiro: I guess so!

Purin: Yay! Fellow fire spitter is now our permanent staff member!!! YAY!!!

Ichigo: But-

Minto: Yes! Now I can learn all sorts of elegant dances from her! (yes I CAN dance…..and we're gonna learn how to dance `pandango sa ilaw' for the family day at school)

~intermission

Pandango sa ilaw is a Filipino dance wherein you need balance and poise because you're gonna be balancing candles on yer head!

~end intermission

Ichigo: But-

Retasu: And I might be able to meet someone who's like me!

Ichigo: but Guys-

Zakuro: And Finally someone who can speak straight English!

Ryo: And someone else to pay! But….wait….ah who cares! I need to spend on something!

Ichigo: O.o but-

Keiichiro: AND finally another member to the mew mews!

Mew mews: WHAT?!?!?!

Ryo: You see she has been injected by the DNA of a tarsier…one of the smallest Monkeys in the world and is very endangered…

Mew mews (except Purin): ((look at Purin))

((crickets))

Purin: YAY!!!!!!!!!!! ((jumps high into the air))

Ichigo: ((thinking)) But she'll only be here for few months….but I can't tell them that…no…no way….((sigh)) I guess they'll find out soon enough…

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At Ichigo's House

Anjira: ((rubs her eyes)) huh? What the?

Ichigo: You're awake! Thank god! I thought you died!

Anjira: Let me guess I was asleep for 14-16 hours?

Ichigo: How'd you know?

Anjira ((stretches then yawns)) Well you see…My cat stabbed me in the chest once…and it bit me once before….and that sorta makes me cat-like! ((grin))

Ichigo: ((thinking again)) How's that Possible?! She's supposed to be a monkey! Not a cat!

Phone: RING RING!!!

Anjira: Meep!~ ((jumps up and clings to the ceiling)) aww…crap….((cat ears and a monkey tail pop out of her body))

Ichigo: O.o riiiiiiight…..I'll go get the phone now…buh-bye…((rushes to the phone)) Oh Aoyama? Hi! So how's England? (note: I just picked that up okay….I don't really know why he's in England….) I see! Really? Great! You'll meet my new friend then! Yay! Okay then! Love you too, bye!

Anjira: ((falls down on the floor on her back)) Ouch! Aaaaak….it hurts….((ears go twitchy twitch)) huh? ((smells something burning)) uhm Ichigo?

Ichigo: Yeah?

Anjira: Have you baked any cakes recently?

Ichigo: One's in the oven right now, why?

Anjira: It's burning…

Ichigo: O.O AH!!! ((runs to the kitchen))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Later…

Ichigo: T.T waaaah….my cake…..

Anjira: ((sniffs the cake)) …((dips finger into cake)) It's not yet ruined you know….you can still fix it…

Ichigo: How?

Anjira: Well….you can just ((rambling on about how to fix burnt cake)) and yeah…that's how!

Ichigo: o.o useful! Thanks for the tip! ((runs to the kitchen again))

~intermission part 2!!!

I can't cook! But I used to make butter cookies with my `yaya'

Note: Yaya is like…maid…or something….Yayo is the guy version!

~end intermission part 2!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After 10 minutes of fixing burnt cake….

Ichigo: ((on The Phone eating cake)) uh huh! Me and Anjira made a cake!

Ryo: ((on the other line)) and you're sure it's not poisoned?

Ichigo: Hey….Of course it's not poisoned!

Ryo: Sure?

Ichigo: YES!

Ryo: Okay…me and Keiichiro will be there in a few! ((hangs up))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Momomiya Residence-Guest Room

Anjira: ((talking to herself)) hmm…I start work tomorrow after school….and most likely a chimera will attack…and then we go save the world and all that…..

Pinku: ((tempted to eat hairbrush))

Anjira: ((shuts down Pinku for the night))

Pinku: ((recharging))

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

next day at schoooool….

Teacher: Class, please welcome our new student. Anjira? Please come in now.

Anjira: o..okay…((walks in…SLOWLY))…((is inside the classroom)) err…hello…

Teacher: Now Anjira, would you please tell us something about yourself?

Anjira: H…hai…I'm Anjira, I…I'm 11 years old ((shrug))….I've come from the Philippines and…I really like to draw and sing….and I can play the piano a bit…

Teacher: You draw? Can you draw something for us on the blackboard please?

Anjira: Ok…((starts drawing a picture….))

5 sec. later…

Anjira: done n.n!

Blackboard: ((has a picture of a Philippine Fiesta on it……it's very well detailed too.))

Class: WHOA!!! ((clap,clap))

Ichigo: Amazing!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

after class…..first day of work!

Ichigo: are you excited?

Anjira: YES!

Ichigo: Good! Here's your uniform!

Anjira: YAAAAAY!!!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-(end the first chapter)

Anjira: :D yay!!!!!!!! Did you like it folks? Please review okay???