Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ memories of the past ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It had been 5 years since it ended. Since the fight with Deep Blue, since everyone had almost died, since Dren and the other cyniclones left Earth, and since Zoey and Mark broke up. Since everything in Zoey's world had gone so, so wrong. She had been walking through the park and then she saw Mark kissing some hussy! She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. The look on his face when he saw it was her, all she said was, “I hope that you're happy.” All with a look of satisfaction on her face. Her feelings for Mark had changed since Dren sacrificed himself for her in the final battle. She wanted to be with Dren but she never got the chance to tell him before he left. Now, all that was left today was a girl with hope.
Zoey sat in café mew mew, crying silently in the back. Elliot noticed that she had been in the back for a while so he went to look for her. “Zoey! You need to get back-“Then he heard the faintest sound of crying. He turned the corner and saw Zoey with her face down, crying. “Zoey? What's wrong?” His voice was soft and concerned. Zoey lifted her head and looked at him. “Elliot… I feel so alone right now. I feel so bad. I miss him. It's my entire fault that he left. If I had told him sooner, then maybe, then maybe-“Zoey just couldn't stop herself from crying.
“Then maybe he wouldn't have left? It's not your fault. Plus you'll see him again some day, I know it.” “Elliot? Could I maybe have the day off? I can't concentrate today. I think I need a walk.” Elliot nodded his head signaling that she could go. She got up and walked away. As she left his sight, he walked back inside. When he got in there, the first thing that he heard was Kiki squealing. “Elliot!!!! Tarb's back!! Oh, so are Sardon and Dren!” *Dren too hugh? That could be just the thing to cheer Zoey up!* He walked up to Dren and said, “Go see Zoey. She's in the park.” Dren looked at him curiously. “She misses you Dren. She cries almost everyday wishing she had told you the truth, wishing that you hadn't left. You need to go see her. It would mean the world to her.” Dren just nodded his head and walked toward the direction that Zoey had left in.
As Dren approached her, he could hear her crying. “Dren… Why did you leave? I miss you Dren, and I couldn't get the strength to tell you but, oh Dren I love you. I need you I wish you would come back.” She sobbed more while Dren just stood there shocked. He had never known he meant that much to her. “Zoey?” Zoey flipped her head around to see Dren looking at her with loving eyes. “Dren? Is that you?”
Dren, nodding his head walked over to her. “I love you too, and I'm sorry for leaving you hear all alone. I'll never do that again. I promise.” With that he bent down and kissed her with the passion he had always wanted her to see.
Zoey was ecstatic. He finally knew how she felt, and he still loved her even though she had turned him down all those times before. She kissed him back, not wanting the moment to end. As they pulled away from each other they still held each other close and they stayed that way for a long time. About 7 minutes later Zoey lifted her head and looked up at the night sky and then said, “We know that your all there so you can come out now.” The others stepped out from the bushes sheepishly, and as all fairy tales do…… THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! ^_^