Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Mew number 6 ❯ the new mew ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
~This is my first Fanfic. I hope you enjoy it!~ I own all the Tokyo Mew Mew books! I read them every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for those of you who don't like me using my own character to bad!







'I'm late.' she sighed. 'About an hour late in fact. Elliot is going to be angry with me.' Alex ran past a giftshop.........then slowly backed up.
'Maybe i should get him something to butter him up. I haven't seen him in three years after all.' She looked at a tree just a second ago she thought there was someone there....but apparantly not. The out of no where three people poped up. 'Ahhh! Who are you!?' she shreiked. 'I'm Sardon' My name's Tarb' 'Tha names Dren and just where are you going?' 'I'm going to Cafe Mew Mew to vist my cousin Elliot and since i'm going to the cafe i better be on my way-yyy!' Dren picked her up. 'Put me down!!!!' 'Sorry sweetie but if your going to the Mew Mews they'll be looking for you and your just the type of hostage we need.' Dren had his arm around her neck in a few minutes she was unconicus. When she woke up she was in a gaint glass ball. 'Let me out she,' said as she was banging on the glass. 'That's a negative.' Sardon said. She could hear Tarb in the back whinning and Dren standing next to Sardon. Dren said,' Do you think she's the one?' 'Maybe.' he replied. Alex remembered something Elliot had mailed her in the letter he said 'If you're in danger hold it and say Power Pendent Mewtamorphosis.' Alex reached into her pocket and pulled it out she said 'Power Pendent Mewtamorphosis!' She had been infused with a white lion. What tha heck is going on here?!?!?! She busted the glass open and all of a sudden she had pointy ears like the aliens. She teleaported back to earth. 'She is the one.' Sardon said. Alex ended up back from where they took her. 'I've got to tell Elliot.'