Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At the Ballet Academy, Minto encounters a Dark Mew Mew ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 1: At the Ballet Academy, Minto encounters a Dark Mew Mew

Minto Aizawa was running late to her ballet class because, somehow, her servants had forgotten to wake her up. Once she had gotten up, she went downstairs to the main hall, only to find that there was no one in the mansion; excepting herself.

"Where on earth is everyone…?" Minto said, absent-mindedly, as she walked into the servant's quarters. Most of her servants were sleeping. Why is everyone sleeping?’ Minto thought, as she walked out the servant's quarters and walked out the door. "Ugh! I can't believe I have to walk to ballet practice today; Right on the day when I have to rehearse for my ballet recital!" Minto complained, as she started to walk to the ballet academy. Grumbling as she went.

While Minto was walking, a girl with long black hair, wearing a black tank-top and black ballet skirt with gray lace walked right into her and they both fell to the ground. "Hey! Watch where you're going! Now my clothes are all dirty." Minto complained as she got up and started wiping the dust off her clothes. "Oh… Poor Baby! I didn't really want to see you coming and, for your information, you watch where you're going. Got it?!" The girl said, in a threatening voice, as she got up and walked off; leaving Minto confused. "Sheash, what’s her problem?" Minto muttered, to herself, as started running to the ballet academy.

By the time Minto got to the academy, Mrs. Clevera had already started her class. "Minto, what took you so long? You're usually here before Marina and, surprisingly, Marina is here earlier than usual." Mrs. Clevera said looking at Marina (the same girl that Minto met). "Hey, that’s the girl that ran into me this morning!" Minto exclaimed when she saw Marina doing a dance called the Dance of Darkness. Marina stopped her dance, simply looked at Minto then continued her dance.

Minto started dancing and 1 hour and 45 minutes passed.

"Alright, class, remember: the recital is next Monday at five o'clock; so make sure you practice. Good bye, everyone." Mrs. Clevera said, as she left the room.

Marina walked over to her locker, grabbed her black overcoat and put it on. "We'll see each other, soon enough, Minto. But, I assure you, it won’t be in ballet class." Marina said haughtily, then left the academy to go home. Minto just stood there, wondering what Marina meant. She saw a black feather, where Marina was standing, before she left, and picked it up. ‘What is this? What does Marina mean by ‘we'll see each other soon’? Who is she, really?’ Minto wondered, briefly, before walking out of the academy and going back home.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ________

I hope you like this chapter! Read and Review, Please!

Sayonara!