Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At the Park, Purin meets another kid with a mew mark ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 2: At the Park, Purin meets another kid with a mew mark

When the time was close to noon Purin was in the park doing her tricks to get money as usual and when she finished her new trick and held out a hat to her audience "thanks for your support everyone, now tip me please" Purin said, walking over to the audience and they started giving Purin money and then they heard some one say "Come one, come all to my act for the morning." a girl said, standing ontop of a fountain in the middle of the park and the girl was around the age of six or seven and was wearing a black school uniform with a black pair of boots and had long black hair and had a gray hair band in her hair.

The people and Purin looked at the girl and then the girl got off the fountain and introduced herself, "I am Mariah the magnificant and I shall start my act and I'll advise you not to be alarmed or frightened, all of my acts are safe and have already been tested. So now I will perform my first trick The Dancing Dragon." Mariah announced, then somehow got behind Purin and had a bat (the animal not the wooden stick) in her hand. "Now my act shall begin!" Mariah said and threw her bat in the air and somehow the bat started to multiply and while the bats were multiplying Purin was looking at Mariah trying to figure out how she was multiplying the bats and then Mariah started to control the back and made them form into a dragon, then Mariah was moving her hands in certain directions to make the bat-made dragon look like it was dancing.

"Behold my Dancing Dragon," Mariah announced and then seen Purin 'well what do you know that monkey mew is here, lets see how she reacts when my dragon gets close to her' Mariah thought evily and controlled her dragon to surround Purin. "Wow this is so amazing" Purin said excitingly when the bat-made dragon got close to her. 'So you think my dragon is amusing don't you Monkey Mew' Mariah was thinking as she moved her dragon away from Purin and started to do other tricks with her dragon.

'1 hour and 45 minutes later'

Mariah was done with her act for the morning and made her bat-made dragon disappear and then said "This is my show for the morning Sayonara!" Mariah said cheerfully, and the people started to leave the park but Purin stayed in the park. "What are you still doing here girl." Mariah said, looking at Purin, and then Purin asked "I just want to say that your act was awsome and how did you do that trick with the bats and the dragon?" Mariah then chuckled when Purin asked her question "A performer never reviels her secrets thats what a true performer says." Mariah said proudly, Purin then said "that is true but how did you get that bat in your hand because I always thought that bats were nocternal?"

Then Mariah told Purin "I caught it late last night, now I must be leaving" and started walking away. "Bye Mariah!" Purin exclaimed and then notices a mark on Mariah's wrist. 'huh? Whats that mark on her wrist?' Purin thought, as she was still staring at the mark on Mariah's wrist. Mariah noticed that Purin was staring at the mark on her wrist, and said, "Well now that you seen this mark we'll probably see eachother sooner than you think Purin." And before Purin could say anything Mariah ran off and disappeared in the shadows. 'What does Mariah mean by we'll see eachother sooner than you think, and how did she know my name I haven't even told her my name. Ryou should know about this when I get to the cafe.' Purin thought and then she ran to her house to get her sister and drop her off at the day care center.