Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At the Library, Lettuce finds another enemy, the strategist of the Dark Mew Mews ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 3: At the Library, Lettuce finds another enemy, the strategist of the Dark Mew Mews



Since Lettuce had an early out at her school today she decided to go to the library before the time comes for her to go to Cafe Mew Mew to start working. 'I better go to the library to get my homework done, I can't believe I got homework on an early out, well if I'm going to be at the library until I have to leave to go to the cafe, I'll already have my report done when I go to the cafe.' Luttuce thought, as she walked inside the library.

Lettuce then walked into the history section of the library and couldn't find the book she was looking for and then seen Sabrina the librarian and walked over to her and asked. "hi Sabrina do you know where the book on World War 3 is?" Sabrina then looked on her checked-out book list and said, "Sorry Lettuce but that book was checked out by Sakura (pronounced like Sakura in Naruto) Avalon, over there in the corner" Sabrina pointed to a girl with shoulder length black hair, a black tank top, black pants and wore a black chocker around her neck. "thank you Sabrina" Lettuce said, then walked to where Sakura was.

Sakura noticed Lettuce walking towards her and then she put away all her notes she when she was reading the book and closed the book and said "you're not getting this book yet Lettuce" Lettuce then remembered Sakura from school and then said "But Sakura I need that book for the report thats due tomorrow, and since we both have the same assignment how about we do it to...." Sakura gave Lettuce a glare when Lettuce was about to say together "forget it Lettuce besides I already got my assignment done" said Sakura, as she gathered all her notes she took from the book and put them in her backpack.

Lettuce looked at Sakura with a puzzled look, "But Sakura if you're already done with the report why can't I have the book" "Lettuce, unlike you I have to help my sisters with alot of things, so to say you're not getting this book until next week" Sakura said, getting up from her seat and puts her backpack on. "Sakura wait could I at least borrow the book?" Lettuce said, hoping that Sakura would give her the book, but knowing her from school, she won't give her the book. "Lettuce do I have to repeat myself more than once, when I say no I mean no, so good bye Lettuce." Sakura said and before Lettuce knew it she was out of the library. 'now what am I going to do' Lettuce thought and then she seen a note on the table where Sakura was at and picked up the letter and started reading it 'we'll soon be meeting again Lettuce and don't think that I'll be easy on you just because you're shy and timid, Sayonara. from Sakura' Lettuce continued to read the letter and when she read it for the third time she put the note in her pocket 'what does this Sakura mean, I don't get it.' Lettuce was thinking and left the library.