Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At Irieh Pro Agency, Zakuro has fierce competition in modeling and singing with a Dark Mew Mew ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 4: At Irieh Pro Agency, Zakuro has fierce competition in modeling and singing with a Dark Mew Mew


When the time was noon Zakuro Fujiwara walked through the doors of the Irieh Pro Agency, her manager Annie ran to her and said, "good morning Ms. Fujiwara your photo shoot is all set and I heard that you have competition in the modeling and singing business." "Whatever Annie" Zakuro said, unenthusiastically and walked over to where her photo shoot was and seen another photo shoot set next to hers and seen a girl with long black hair with bangs, and she was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and black pants with a wristband, standing next to the set just staring off into space until someone called her name. "Konahomaru, pay attention you're going to be doing you're photo shoot soon and get into your outfit now." Konohomaru's manager nagged.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Kage." Konahomaru told her manager, as she started to go to her dressing room to get into her outfit for her photo shoot. "That girl is so frustrating sometimes" Kage muttered to herself, and walked over to Annie and said to her "Make sure that Zakuro and Konahomaru don't get near eachother ok Annie?" "ok Kage." Annie said and left to tell Zakuro that she should get ready for her photo shoot and Zakuro left to her dressing room without a word. While everyone else was outside on the photo shoot set Konahomaru saw that Zakuro was at the agency before she left to go to her dressing room "Well what do you know Zakuro Fujiwara is here I think this would be interesting competing with her." Konahomaru said to herself, as she was getting into a navy sleeveless shirt with turquiose lace around the colar and the middle of her shirt, slip on sleeves that have black strings tied to her arm and a royal blue skirt with a belt and a sash attached to the belt and had turquoise lace on the back of the belt. Then Kage came into Konahomaru's dressing room "hey Konahomaru, your photo shoot is about to begin so you better come out now." Konahomaru looked at Kage and told her "finally I thought the time would never come." "good now come out of your dressing room and lets get the photo shoot over with." Kage said impatiently.

Konahomaru then said to Kage "my, my Kage aren't we being a little impatient here." "I'm not impatient Konahomaru, I just want to get this photo shoot over with." 'I can't let Konahomaru know that Zakuro is here or else she'll go into fighting mode and fight Zakuro' Kage was thinking.

'Flashback'

At Konahomaru's home Kage and Konahomaru were having an argument. "No way if Zakuro Fujiwara is a Pure Mew which I know she is I will fight her and eliminate her!" Konahomaru said in a hostile voice, "Konahomaru be reasonable if you transformed into your Dark Mew Form infront of everyone at the agency they'll call the media and everything and all your sister's secret will be ruined for life" Kage said as she looked at Konahomaru with a serious look on her face. "well I don't care its my duty as a Dark Mew Mew to eliminate each and every one of those pure mews." "Silence Konahomaru, do as Kage says" someone said. "But..." "No buts Konahomaru do not reviel your secret to the public or to the pure mew got it?" the person said still in the shadow so Konahomaru and Kage couldn't see her but both Kage and Konahomaru knew who she was. "Fine I won't attack Zakuro if she is a pure mew." "good, Konahomaru as a reminder I'll always know when you transform into a Dark Mew so if you do transform at the Irieh Pro Agency, I'll be there to stop you from doing anything at all understand Kona?" the person asked. "I understand," Konahomaru said as she got up from the couch and said "lets get going Kage" "alright Konahomaru" Kage said and got up off the couch and walked to the door outside, "Arigato for pursuading Konahomaru, good bye." then Kage left the house.

'End of Flashback'

Kage was getting so worked up over the flashback she didn't hear Konahomaru talking to her. "HELLO IS ANYONE HOME IN THERE!!!" Konahomaru shouted at Kage as she kept knocking on her head like a door. "What do you want Kona?" Konahomaru looked at Kage with stupidity "the photo shoot is over weren't you paying attention to the time." Kage looked away from Konahomaru and said "sorry I didn't keep track of time well shouldn't we be going now?" Kage asked hoping they would be out of the agency before Konahomaru could get a chance to 'talk' to Zakuro. "Wait I wanted to talk so someone for a minute be right back." before Kage could say something Konahomaru ran off and walked over to Zakuro after she finished her photo shoot. "konnichiwa, I'm Konahomaru Avalon, you must be Zakuro Fujiwara, well just to say we'll be meeting again very soon and I'll be waiting." Kage said as she held out her right hand to Zakuro (Konahomaru's right hand has her dark mew mark on it). Zakuro meerly looked at Konahomaru's right hand and seen the mark and shook her hand and asked, "whats that mark on your hand?" Konahomaru then said to Zakuro, "its a special mark of mine but I should be asking whats that mark in the middle of your stomache?" seen Zakuro's mew mark and already knew that the mark on Zakuro's stomache is her mew mark. "its just a birth mark now shouldn't you be going somewhere right about now kid." Zakuro told Konahomaru and seen she had a disgusted look on her face.

"Look you I don't take being called a kid too lightly so if you don't want to start a fight...." Konahomaru was cut off because Kage covered Konahomaru's mouth, "come on Konahomaru lets get going now the car's running and we need you to get to your second job early, bye Zakuro." Kage said fast and dragged a struggling Konahomaru out of the agency. 'thats one strange girl and what is that mark on her right hand really, well I'll be sure to tell Ryou this when I get to Cafe Mew Mew' Zakuro was thinking and left the agency to go to Cafe Mew Mew.



___________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _______________

Kage: is japanese for Shadow