Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At Daikan Junior High school, Ichigo finds the leader of the Dark Mew Mews ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 5: At Daikan Junior High school, Ichigo finds the leader of the Dark Mew Mews

Ichigo was in pre-algebra class and almost dozed off for another cat nap. Ichigo don't you dare fall asleep again you have to stay awake for this or I'll be assigned a tutor if I fail the pre-algebra test again, so stay awake' Ichigo had a mental battle to stay awake then out of nowhere a piece of chalk hit her head. "Ichigo Momomiya, pay attention now will you answer this question." the teacher said and waiting for Ichigo to come to the board to answer the question and give him his chalk back. 'ohhh, no what should I do I wasn't paying attention again, what should I do' Ichigo thought and was already panicing. "Ms. Momomiya come to the board and answer the question" Ichigo's teacher said impatiently, Ichigo sighed and walked to the board and was looking at the problem the teacher put on the board. "Ms. Momomiya do you know what the question is?" the teacher asked. "uhhh, I don't know what the question is" Ichigo said and started to feel like she was making a total fool of herself.

"Very well I'll have to pick someone else..." the teacher was cut off from finishing his question when a girl with long brownish-black hair and brown eyes said "I'll do the question for Ms. Momomiya." Then everyone including Ichigo and the teacher looked at the girl in the back of the room and the teacher guestured her to come to the front of the class to complete the problem he put on the board, "So Buritsutani you know the answer?" "Well of course I do its a simple geometric equasion to find the area of the triangle you have to multiply the length and the width and then divide it by two since I multiplied twelve and five that would be sixty and now I divided it by two and the answer is thirty." Buritsutani said as she finished writing her work on the board with the piece of chalk she took from Ichigo. "Why thats correct Ms. Avalon, Ichigo I suggest you pay attention next time and you may know how to do the problems now class is dismissed." the teacher said as he dismissed the class.

Then when everyone was heading to lunch Ichigo was looking for Buritsutani and then found her in the back of the cafeteria eating her lunch and then Ichigo walks to the back of the cafeteria and sits at the same table Buritsutani's at. Buritsutani merely looks at Ichigo and says "What do you want Ichigo." "well I was wondering maybe after school we could...." "I can't I work at a cafe all week so I have no time to hang out with you and come to think of it I don't hang out with bakas." Buritsutani scoffed and waited for Ichigo's reply. It took Ichigo a while to think of what Buritsutani just said and then exclaimed "I'm not an idiot and I have no idea where you got that attitude from but its the same as my boss's attitude!" Buritsutani was enjoying herself by bothering Ichigo and then asked "who is your boss, your parents" then Buritsutani chuckled as if she cracked a joke. "No, my boss at a cafe I work at he's really annoying with that smirk of his and his attitude just annoys me." "So does your boss of this cafe you work at have a name?"

"His name is Ryou Shirogane, why do you ask?" Ichigo said and was wondering why Buritsutani wanted to know Ryou's name. 'So Ryou shows himself once again, but now hes made his own mew mews, thats the same Ryou I knew' Buritsutani thought to herself and then her and Ichigo heard alot of commotion outside the school.

'Outside the school'

"Attack my Kimera Animas" Kisshu commanded and all his Anima's started attacking the school and everything around it. "Kisshu do you think its a good idea to attack where the Leader Mew Mew is?" Tart asked and was looking around for Mew Ichigo. "Of course its a good idea Tart, why do you question my plan?" Kisshu questioned Tart and then seen Ichigo. "Well what do you know Koneko-chan is here." "Finally what took her so long" Pai said in a bored tone of voice. Then Ichigo got to where the aliens were. "Uggg, out of all places you just had to attack my school, now you're going to pay. Mew Mew Strawberry Metamorphosis" Ichigo shouted and then transformed into Mew Ichigo. "For the planets future I'll be at service nya" "Now the fight begins" Pai says and got out his fan and shouted his attack "Fuu Rai Sen." Then lightning headed straight for Mew Ichigo and she moved out of the way. Then the fight still coninued for an hour then Mew Ichigo was out of energy. "Whats the matter Ichigo getting tired even though the fights just beinging." Kisshu said and he heard something. "Mew Mew Buritsutani Metamorphosis" Buritsutani shouted and then transformed into her Dark Mew form "Mew Mew Darkness, Mew Mew Hate, Mew Mew Evil give me strength"

Then Mew Ichigo seen the mew mew and was thinking 'Who is that girl and is she here to help me?' Tart took one look at the new mew mew and then suddenly had a chill run down his spine "What the, you guys we should get out of here thats no ordinary mew mew." Tart said and started shaking uncontrollably. "I don't what you're so scared about but a mews a mew and we have to eliminate then." Kisshu said and had no idea Dark Mew Buritsutani was laughing. "Hahahahaha, you defeat me now thats truely a laugh, theres no way an alien such as yourself can defeat a Dark Mew Mew" Dark Mew Buritsutani said and started walking towards the nears Chimera Anima. "What does she think shes doing?!" Pai said and was watching as Dark Mew Buritsutani got closer and closer to the Chimera Anima. 'Pai is right what does she think shes doing' Mew Ichigo thought and then seen that the Chimera Anima tried to attack Dark Mew Buritsutani but she grabed the Anima by the neck and then black fire came out of her hand and the Chimera Anima was engulfed in black flames.

All the aliens and Mew Ichigo looked surprised and then Dark Mew Buritsutani called out her weapon, "Dark Flame Sword" and then a sword appeared in her hand. "Let get out of here!!!" Tart said quickly and then teleported back to HQ along with Kisshu and Pai. "Cowards!!" Dark Mew Buritsutani shouted when the aliens left and then she shethed her Dark Flame Sword and looked at Mew Ichigo. "Well Ichigo now that we met you should be prepared for our battle and also before I forget give this message to Shirogane, tell him that no matter what he does he cannot defeat the Dark Mew Mews and he never will. You got that Ichigo, you better because I'm not repeating it, now Sayonara." Dark Mew Buritsutani said and then black flames surrounded her and then disappeared before Mew Ichigo can say anything. Then when no one was looking Mew Ichigo transformed back to her normal self and was wondering who that Mew Mew was and how she knew her. 'Who was that girl and how did she know me, wait she said she was a Dark Mew Mew, and she seems to know Ryou, have her and Ryou met before I have to find out.' Ichigo then left the school because the teachers canceled school after the Chimera Anima incident.