Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Mew Mews ❯ At Cafe Mew Mew, Ryou explains how he knows the Dark Mew Mews ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Scene 7: At Cafe Mew Mew, Ryou explains everything he knows about the Dark Mew Mews

As soon as the Mew Mews got the the cafe they all had something to tell Ryou when they seen him they all exclaimed, "Ryou!!!" Then Ryou looked at the girls and asked them, "what do you want girls?" Minto quickly spoke up before anyone else could and she said, "Ryou, this morning I met this girl and she had a mew mark on her ankle and she left this feather right where she was standing after she left the ballet academy!" Then Minto pulled out the black feather from her purse and showed it to Ryou "and she also said that her and I would be seeing eachother soon and it won't be in ballet class and the way she said that she sounded like she wanted a fight and her name was Marina." Ryou looked at the feather Minto was holding and then Ryou took the feather and studied it but said nothing and then when he heard Minto say Marina's name he then asked her "Minto did Marina have a last name? Did she tell you at all!" Minto looked at Ryou and sid to him, "No she didn't tell me her last name." Then Purin stepped in and then spoke, "Ryou, a girl in the park also had a mew mark on her wrist and she was able to control bats and she said that we'll be seeing eachother sooner that we think and her name was Mariah." "What?" Ryou said and he sounded like he was angry and frustrated at the same time.

All the Mew Mews had a worried look on their faces and then Ryou asked, "Girls have you met anyone else with mew marks on them and have a hostile personality?" Zakuro then looked around to see if anyone else had something to say and when she seen that no one spoke, Zakuro said "I met someone at the Irieh Pro Agency, that had strange personality and she had a mew mark on the palm of her right hand and when I called her a kid she sounded like she was eagerly wanting to fight with me immediately but her manager held her back. The girl's name was Konahomaru Avalon." Ryou's eyes widened in shock when he heard the word Avalon and then he turned to Ichigo and Lettuce "Ichigo, Lettuce did you have an experience with someone like that Konahomaru girl Zakuro was talking about?" Lettuce looked at Ichigo hoping that she would say something but when Ichigo didn't say a word Lettuce told Ryou "Well I met a class mate of mine at the library her name is Sakura Avalon and she almost had a hostile personality and when she left the library she left a note behind, here it is." Lettuce got out the note from her pocket and gave it to Ryou.

Ryou was looking through the note and then at the top right hand corner of the note he seen a mark and he realized that it was the mew mark for a Dark Mew Mew. 'ohh no, the Dark Mew Mews are now resurfacing and now they want a fight with the mew mews, I hope Ichigo didn't encounter the leader of the Dark Mew Mews.' Minto then whispered to Ichigo "Ichigo didn't you say that you met a Dark Mew Mew at your school when you were fighting a Chimera Anima" "Of course I did Minto and she knew my name and I didn't even tell her, also come to think of it she wanted me to give a message to Ryou." Ichigo whispered back and Ryou heard Ichigo and exclaimed, "Ichigo, what was the message the Dark Mew Mew wanted you to give me!" "She said this 'no matter what you do you cannot defeat the Dark Mew Mews and you never will Ryou.' that is the exact words she said." Ichigo told Ryou and she was wondering why he wanted to know what the Dark Mew Mew said. "the reason why I was asking you these questions is that I was hoping that the Dark Mew Mews haven't resurfaced."

"But who are the Dark Mew Mews and what do they want with us," Minto demanded. "Minto the Dark Mew Mews are natural born mew mews with dark powers, you can call them your evil counter parts if you want because all they want is to eliminate everyone and make the world into their image which is to turn everyone evil and cover the Earth in eternal darkness." All the mew mews gasped and started to worry about what will happen and then Keichiiro came in and told the girls, "But don't worry the Dark Mew Mews have limited power and their leader is the only one able to renew their powers so you're safe as along as they can't renew their dark powers." "But you forgot one thing Keichiiro, the Dark Mew Mews are able to steal the darkness within a persons soul and use that as a power source." Ryou said to Keichiiro.

"We'll discuss this matter later, now its time to get to work and that means you Ichigo" Ryou said as he started to walk upstairs, "Hey!! At least I work around here" then the mew mews started to work.

'At Cafe Le Dark'

Meanwhile in the city there was a new cafe that opened about a week ago called Cafe Le Dark and alot of people went into the cafe to check it out and the service was excelent. Then a sixteen year old teen that looks almost exactly like Ryou except with silver hair from the kitchen called one of the waitresses "Konahomaru, some of these people need to be entertained so why don't you entertain them" Konahomaru was in her Cafe Le Dark waitressing outfit and then when she looked back to the man she said, "Alright Drei, I'll entertain these people." Konahomaru passed Buritsutani and whispered to her "Should I use my dark power on these people", "Of course, use your dark power to take the darkness out of these people." Buritsutani said smiling evily and then quickly acted like she wasn't evil at all when a customer called her. Konahomaru walked to the back of a room and quickly changed into a different outfit and walked out on a stage that was built in the cafe. Then Konahomaru got a microphone and started to speak in the mic and said, "Hello everyone hope you're having a good time at Cafe Le Dark now I'm the entertainment for the next two hours so anyone like to request a song." Then a boy walked to the stage and said "Can I request Il Mondo Visto Dallo Spazio by Delta V" Konahomaru then said to the boy "of course you can and I'll sing it right now. Alright everyone heres Il Mondo Visto Dallo Spazio. (I don't know if I got the lyrics full right but this is what I have)
Visto da qui non sembra neanche poi quella gran cosa a volte non direi nemmeno che e’ la mia casa IMPERCETTIBILE, si muove e si distingue appena non vedo come possa imprigionare tanta vita
Non c'e’ rumore, solo PACE non c'e’ distrazione e vedo allontanarsi sempre più la tentazionedi continuare a credere che possa ritornarepassando in un secondo dal mio cielo al vostro mare[chours:] (Tu) non rispondere, non mi fai credere più a niente (tu), che hai pensato davvero di esistere (portami) (giù), se ci riesci a riprendere a vivere, come puoi(tu) che hai potuto soltanto resistere?
As Konahomaru still sang she looked at the crowd and then she looked at Buritsutani, Sakura, Marina, and Mariah and they all were looking at the crowd and Buritsurani silently said, "Darkness of the soul come to us the Dark Mew Mews and become one with the true darkness" and when Buritsutani said that a dark aura that only the Dark Mew Mews could see started to leave the people's souls and go straight to the Dark Mew Mews. Then Konahomaru sang more of the song.
Il mondo visto dallo spazio e’ solo un'ILLUSIONEun punto poco fermo in preda alla sua rotazionee’ il sogno di un illuso che non si e’ più risvegliatoe noi fantasmi non crediamo che al nostro passato(Tu) non puoi credere che io mi fermi qui, soltanto (tu) che mantieni DISTANZE e quei LIMITI (qui) non rimane più niente da chiedere, non sento (più) quelle frasi che devo risolvere La vita vista dallo spazio perde ogni ragione e’ il pianto di un bambino solo senza PROTEZIONE e’ scudo alzato a riparare i colpi del DESTINO ma scenderò più giù per controllare da vicino [chorus] Tu...tu...qui...più...
And with that Konahomaru was finished singing and everyone in the crowd unknowingly had the darkness in their soul taken away from them. Mariah then asked Sakura who had a blackish gray bottle in her hands which contained the customers darkened part of their souls, "Sakura, how long do these people have to live?" "Well they have about the time they get far away from this cafe Mariah" Sakura said as she looked over to Konahomaru. 'well I wonder if Lettuce ever found out what the letter meant.' Sakura was thinking and chuckled silently. "Sakura, get back to work I don't pay you to just stand around." Drei was standing infront of Sakura and when Sakura noticed Drei's face right infront of her she jumped back and yelped. "Hey! don't you ever do that again!!!" Sakura yelled at Drei and then quickly got back to work before Drei could say anything else.
'3 hours later and all the customers at Cafe Le Dark left'
When Drei seen the last customer leave he said "Well girls now that the customers are gone, think its time for the power renewal." Buritsutani then said as she exited the girls dressing room "Of course Drei we go through this everytime some of us use our dark powers.", and then Sakura, Konahomaru, Marina, and her sister Mariah came out of the dressing room with their dark pendents in hand. "Sakura, did you bring the bottle of darkness that we got when Konahomaru was singing with her dark powers." Marina asked and walked over to the windows and made sure that the curtains fully covered the windows. Sakura went into the kitchen and seen the black bottle sitting on the counter and she picked it up and ran back to the others and said, "I got the bottle of darkness." Mariah took the bottle and sets it on the table, the Dark Mew Mews and Drei were around. "Drei you can being the power renewal ritual, Dark Mew Mews pendents out." Buritsutani commanded and she got out her pendent.
Drei then got out a small sack and then on the table he poured out the contents of the bag which was black powder and formed the black powder into the Dark Mew Mew Clan symbol (the Dark Mew Mew Clan symbol is the symbol of the Taurus found on photobucket dot com) "Girls you know what to do." Buritsutani said and held out her pendent to where it was facing the bottle of darkness was and Drei started to say the power renewal spell. "Ni yotte ano chikara no dake de/ni aku soshite, ano chikara no dake de/ni ano kurayami, watashi kohyo suru anata-tachi chikaras koshin suru" Then with that the bottle of darkness glowed and so did the Dark Mew Mews pendents. "Dark Mew Mews our powers are renewed so lets go home but unless someone wants to do something Dark Mew Mew related we can delay going home." Buritsutani said and puts her pendent back in her pocket and starts to walk out the door, then Mariah started to say something, "Buritsutani how about before we go home we could visit that Shirogane guy since he now knows that we're back." Everyone looked at Mariah and then had a evil smile crawl on their faces, "My, my, Mariah thats a brilliant idea for one so young, Marina have you been teaching Mariah how to be a true Dark Mew Mew." Buritsutani asked and Marina knew that Buritsutani was joking around. "Buritsutani, I would never teach Mariah how to be so evil at a young age." Marina said and walked out the door with Sakura, Konahomaru, Mariah, Drei and Buritsutani.
"At Cafe Mew Mew'
The Mew Mews finished their shifts at the cafe and they were waiting the in the lab for Ryou to tell them how he knows the Dark Mew Mews. "Well I think that you're wanting an explaination from me about how I know the Dark Mew Mews well heres your explaination. The reason I know the Dark Mew Mews is because I was unknowingly messing with the Dark Mew Mews leader which was Buritsutani Avalon five years ago." When the mew mews heard this they were listening very closely to hear what Ryou had to say.
(Flashback)
At 10:43 PM Ryou was walking back to the cafe, when a girl around eleven years old somehow appeared behind Ryou and demanded "Hey! Are you Ryou Shirogane!" Ryou turned to the girl with an annoyed look because he didn't want to be bothered by some girl and said, "What do you want because I don't want to be bothered by some kid right now." The girl then looked at Ryou with an evil look in her eyes and silently started to say "Dark Mew Mew Buritsutani Metamorphosis" Ryou shielded his eyes because of the blinding light of the girl's transformation and when the light (which was a bright blackish-purple color) faded the girl Ryou seen was now transformed into a different person with black fox ears and a fox tail. "So Ryou, you still think I'm just some kid now." Ryou was now starting to get frustrated because he was now looking into the eyes of a mew mew and then he asked, "Who are you, what are you, and what do you want from me?" "My name is Buritsutani Avalon, your second question is something I cannot answer to but I might as well, I am known as a Dark Mew Mew and lastly what I want from you is for you to stop your little project to protect the world from Aliens by infusing endangered animal DNA with five normal human beings." Ryou looked shocked to find out that an eleven year old girl found out his entire plan and acted like his plan already failed, then Ryou walked over to the girl and said to her, "alright you, how did you know about the Red Data Project." Dark Mew Buritsutani looked at Ryou with a look of stupidity on her face and told him. "Ryou, you're not that hard to figure out and I have a secret source, so I would know everything about that Red Data Project you're working on." Ryou was now starting to get ticked off, and then when he started to walked towards Dark Mew Buritsutani.
"Now Ryou I wouldn't get to close if I were you," Dark Mew Buritsutani said evily and acted like she was going to do something to Ryou if he got to close. "Haha, whats a girl like you going to do to me." Ryou said and sounded smug, and didn't realized that he just ticked off the Dark Mew Mew, "Alright, now you really got me mad, I just swallowed my pride to ask you to quit your Red Data Project but I guess I have to resort to violence, Flame Bell" Dark Mew Buritsutani shouted and then a black bell similar to Mew Ichigo's Strawberry Bell but black appeared in her hand. 'Crap, what have I got myself into now.' Ryou mentally kicked himself for ticking off a Dark Mew Mew and when Ryou tried to run he realized that someone grabbed him from behind. "Buritsutani is it really necessary to ahnialate him?" said a girl that was preventing Ryou from running away. Dark Mew Buritsutani grunted and said to the girl, "Sakura, it is necessary to ahnialate him, I tried to ask him to stop his experiment but he didn't listen so I have to do this the hard way." Dark Mew Sakura just shrugged her shoulders and made she she had a tight grip on Ryou and then Dark Mew Buritsutani was about to attack Ryou until a dark omonous voice spoke "Buritsutani, I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Then out of nowhere the rest of the Dark Mew Mews appeared and started to fear the omonous voice as they knew whose voice it was and Ryou noticed that both Sakura and Buritsutani were shaking with fear while the other three Dark Mew Mews started to worry. Then a man around twelve was right behind Dark Mew Buritsutani but he was wearing a dark cloak so no one could see his face but the Dark Mew Mews knew exactly who it was. "So Buritsutani, what was it you were going to do?" "Nothing Master, I wasn't going to do anything that goes against your plans." Dark Mew Buritsutani replied and her voice sounded shakey with fear, "I thought so, but Buritsutani if you don't obey my commands or do anything against my plans you will be punished severely." the twelve year old master said and then he left the Dark Mew Mews and Ryou. While the Dark Mew Mews were distracted by the departure of their Dark Master, Ryou saw his chance to get away and quickly got Dark Mew Sakura off him and started to run and then he heard Dark Mew Buritsutani say, "Shirogane, the Dark Mew Mews will be back just you wait."
(End of Flashback)
The mew mews were wide-eyed with fasination but the silence was broken when Ryou spoke, "Now you know how I knew the Dark Mew Mews, and from what I seen five years ago they fear their master." Purin then asked, "But who is their master, maybe if we knew, we could convince the master to call off the Dark Mew Mews." "Purin, thats impossible, by the way Buritsutani and Sakura reacted to their Master's voice, I realized that the Master of the Dark Mew Mews is very powerful and won't be reasoned with." And with that no one spoke and then Masha started to sense something "Ryou, Alien alert Alien alert" Ryou sighed in relief and then said "Alright Mew Mews protect Earth." The Mew Mews nodded and charged outside.
"Mew Mew Strawberry"
"Mew Mew Minto"
"Mew Mew Lettuce"
"Mew Mew Pudding"
"Mew Mew Zakuro"
"Metamorphosis" All five mew mews said and then transformed, "For Earth's future I'll be at your service, ~Nyan~" Mew Ichigo announced her slogan and all the Mew Mews were looking for Chimera Animas or the Aliens but there was no one around, 'Huh? There's no one around, Masha had better not have set off a false alarm!' Mew Ichigo was thinking and then heard laughter in the wind, "hahahaha, great Krad, you made the Pure Mew's robot think that we were the aliens," Mariah said, and was leaning on a tree that was infront of the cafe talking to a black fuzzy robot with bat wings. "Mariah, what are you doing here?" Mew Purin asked and started walking towards her. "well, me and my sisters are here to see Ryou Shirogane and see was a idiotic mistake he made in creating his own mew mews." Mariah scoffed and pushed Mew Purin aside, "Wait kid, how do you know Ryou" Mew Lettuce demanded.
"I knew him from five years ago even though I was only two years old at the time, I still remember remember Ryou perfectly well," Mariah replied to Mew Lettuce and then suddenly a dark aura was surrounding Mariah and all the Mew Mews were getting ready for an attack. "Dark Mew Mew Mariah Metamorphosis!" Mariah called out and her Black Pendent glowed and then Mariah transformed into her Dark Mew Form which consisted of blacks and grayish-whites and her Mew form is a pitch black tank-top, with a plaid skirt, with a black jester hat, black combat boots and had bat wings comming out of her back. "Buritsutani, is it really such a good idea to allow Mariah to fight the Pure Mews alone?" Marina asked worryingly because she somewhat cares for her sister's safety, Buritsutani merely looked at Marina with an expression that says 'its my decision' and looked away to see what the Mew Mews will do when Mariah transformed into her Dark Mew Form.
"Mariah, your a Dark Mew Mew, but how, I don't understand." Mew Purin exclaimed to Mariah, then as if right on cue Ryou and Keichirro came out to see only the youngest Dark Mew Mew, and Dark Mew Mariah smirked evily when she saw Ryou, "Well Ryou, it looks like we meet again," "Where are the other Dark Mew Mews? Did they have to leave you behind to do their work for them?" Ryou scoffed and noticed that he was getting Mariah mad and then when Mew Purin was getting closer to Dark Mew Mariah to prevent her from moving Dark Mew Mariah used her keen ears and heard Mew Purin comming in behind her and quickly turned around and summoned her weapon "Komori Boomerang" and a bat-shaped boomerang appeared in her hand and quickly threw it at Mew Purin, "Ribbon Zakuro Pure" Mew Zakuro used her attack to deflect Dark Mew Mariah's boomerang. Then Buritsutani gave a signal to the rest of the Dark Mew Mews to allow them to help Mariah.
"Dark Mew Mew Cherry Blossom"
"Dark Mew Mew Konahomaru"
"Dark Mew Mew Marina"
"Dark Mew Mew Buritsutani"
"Metamophosis" The four Dark Mew Mews shouted and they all transformed into their Dark Mew Forms.
________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __
heres ch.6 sorry it took so long I had school work to do and I had a hard time thinking of what to write so now I completed ch.6, and in the chapters the Dark Mew Master in Ryou's flashback will soon appear as a seventeen year old teen and here are the ages of the Dark Mew Mews; Buritsutani: 13, Sakura: 13, Konahomaru: 12, Marina: 10, Mariah: 7.
Komari: means Bat (as in the animal)
Ni yotte ano chikara no dake de/ni aku soshite, ano chikara no dake de/ni ano kurayami, watashi kohyo suru anata-tachi chikaras koshin suru: means "By the power in evil and the power in the dark, I announce your powers renewed."