Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ This Is Us. ❯ Chappie 1. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a cold fall day outside as I sat on a fallen log in the secluded part of the park on earth. I stared at the calming pond that sat in front me, watching my breathe turn to a small puff of air, as i listend to the joyed hollers of children on the other side of the trees. 

"Could you not." I hollered to pai as he stared holes into me.

"Could I not, what, Kisshu?"

"Stare at me like that!"

"Like what?" I started to turn red and aggravated as I ran out of comebacks. I let out a fustrated grunt as I looked away.

"Come now, Kisshu. Don't be like that." I gave off a little hmph as I turned away. Pai came close to my ear and whispered my name.

"Kisshu~" he stretched my name out.

"No! stop it!" I yelled, shaking my head and quickly teleporting away.

"That jerk! Where does he think he gets off, sweet talking me like that! That big idiot." I mumbled the last part to myself as I paced the roof of a random building. I sat down and looked around, my face still a small shade of pink. I let out an exaggerated sigh as I threw myself back to lay down. I laid with my eyes closed for a few minuets before slowly opening them.

"AHHH! WHAT THE- PAI! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I screamed as I jumped as so pai wouldn't be looming over me. I expected a satisfied smirk but he remained cold.

"Pai?"

"Kisshu."

"huh-what is it Pai?"

"You treat that lowly feline girl as if she is the most precious thing to you. So then where does that mean i stand?" He looked down in despair.

"Pa-"

"Well if there is someone that can make you feel perfect then who am I to stand in your way?"

"Pai-"

"Well I guess this really is the end of everything, huh?"

"Pai! Listen to me damnit!"

"Goodbye, Kisshu." he gave a sad smile as he disapered. I stood there in shock as I felt my heart fall to pieces. I felt my eyes start to burn as I realised what Pai wanted to hear yet was the only one I never said it to. Tears fell down my cheeks as I collapsed to my knees, remembering every sweet gesture, every calming word, and every loving touch. I sat there for hours. Finally I got up and went to the mew cafe. It was closed and dark out so I sat on a branch of the tree in front of it and waited. For what, I did not know.

 

PLZ REVIEW!!!!!!