Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Another You ❯ Another You ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Holly despised Elita-1. She despised her name, style and even her life.But the one she despised the most was her lover......... Optimus Prime....

She had loved him and still do but he and Elita-1 broke her spark.
"Why Optimus, why Elita-1?" She cryed in her lonely spark.

Flashback

Walking down the hall of the Autobot base was a femme. She had red and green armor showing off the most beautiful colours of the sea when she flys during the night. She was a seeker but suprisingly a Autobot seeker most seekers were Decepticons but she was an Autobot. Her body was deadly curvey making her more sexy and beautiful looking. But besides her sexy looking she had bright, green, sparkling optics making her more beautiful if not then a angel.

As she walked down the hall a famaliar- femme voice shouted for her.
"HOLLY WAIT UP!" Came the famaliar voice.
Holly looked behind to find out it was her twin sister Elita-1 shouting on her. She was running down the hall with a smile plastered onto her face. Elita-1 had a smooth, curvey body with pink and white armor making her look like a beautiful, pink, blossemed cherry blossem. Elita-1 was very beautiful even more beautiful than her sister but her optics were atleast attractive. They were shinning blue but it did not match her beautifully body.

As Elita-1 got up to her she asked.
"Elita-1 whats wrong?"
Elita-1 only grinned more." Oh nothings wrong actually everything is perfect."
Holly looked at her sister with confusion."I'm afraid I don't understand sister."
Elita-1 only giggled until she told her. "Optimus asked me to be his sparkmate and I said yes." She squeled.
Everything crashed around Holly making her want to faint and yell at Elita-1 saying."Please tell me it's not true. please?"
But she couldn't find her voice.Her spark was beaten painfully fast against her chest that she feared she would on the very spot. Her throat was sore and dry making her feel terribly sick. Tears were threatning to fall down on her red, rosy cheeks but she held her ground.

For what felt like hours but only minutes did Holly found her voice and said.
"I'm.....I'm happy for both of...you."
Elita-1 smiled widder and embrassed her sister with her death cuddles.
"Thank you sis."
Holly wanted to embrace back but she couldn't move, she felt numb

Flashback ended

Later that day Holly was in her chambers crying her lonely spark out wishing it was her to be Optimus sparkmate not Elita-1. She cryed and cryed until she had enough and started throwing things around her room like a mad animal. Silence filled the room, tears sliding down her cheeks, gasping for some air into her lungs. She started to relax but it didn't help her spark stop beating fast trying to beat herself down and just lay there and go to an endless dream. But Holly didn't want to die...here where this place is not peace. Severel minutes late Holly decided where she wanted to rest in peace.
"TRASFROM!" She yelled and suddenly she transformed into a F-15 like Starscream and she flew out of the Autobot base to the sea.

As Holly neared the water her spark beated slow singing a beautiful melody along with the waves crashing. She trasformes back into her robot mode letting her wings glide her across the water. As her body was just above water it started moving along with her body looking like she can control the water when it was her spark singing controlling the water. Holly started to dance beautifully above the water and as the water circled around Holly it made her shign like a star. Her amor was glowing with beautiful colours and her optics shone with happyness of the water but also pain of losing someone she loved.

Holly's system was telling to rest but she and her spark denied wanting to keep on dancing until she gave out and go to the other world. Holly was getting tired and then she couldn't take anymore. Her spark stopped singing and the water crashed down and soon her body followed.

"Elita-1 you are my sister but you betrayed me, Optimus I loved you but you also betrayed me I...I...I HATE YOU OPTIMUS PRIME AND ELITA-1!" She screamed her last thoughts. Everything was going in slow motion memories was flooding into Holly's mind making her somehow relaxed and ready to except death.

But death never came.....

A jet came out of no where and transformed into his/her robot form and catched Holly before she fell into the icy, cold water. Holly opened her optics and looked at her savouir but now she wished she hadn't. Her savouir was a male no doubt. He was very muscalur his armor was bright sliver making Holly hot but his optics put her off, his optics were blazing red a sign of a Decepticon and this Decepticon was no other than...

"Megatron?" She asked scared but at the same time curius.
Megatron smirked at her fear it brought him....pleasure but for some reason he doesn't want her to be scared of him. "Who else femme?" He asked playfully. Holly was a bit annoyed his comment but what he next made her blush like never before.
"You shouldn't be dancing in the night.....alone." He purred at the last word. He enjoyed aeeing her blush it made her look...cute.

They finally reached land, as Megatron landed Holly jumped right out of his sexy, muscalur arms and turned away from him. Megatron didn't like the silence so he was about to say something but she beated him.
"Why did you save me?" She turned to him. Megatron didn't answer nor can he. He knows why he saved her but what would happen if he told her. Holly wasn't a mind reader nor can she read faces, she was getting impatient but the music came on out of no where and played a song called Another You by Cascada.

Lyrics

So many times I was alone and couldn't sleep
you left me drowning in the tears of memory

And ever since youve gone I found it hard to breathe
because they were so much that your heart just couldn't see

A thousand waste of dreams rolling off my eyes
and times of been healing me and I say goodbye

Cause I can breath again, dream again
I'm on the road again like it used to be
the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent
Someone makes me whole again for sure

I find another you

You imagine someone else is by my side
I've been afraid it could of keep myself from falling

My heart was always searching for a place to hide
could not await to bring another day

Your not the only one so hear me when I say
the thoughts of you they just fade away

Cause I can breath, dream again
I'm on the road again like it used to be
the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent
someone makes me whole again for sure

I find another you

Sometimes I see you when I close my eyes
your still a part of my life

But I can breath again, dream again
I'm on the road again like it used to be
the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent
someone make me whole again for sure

I find another you

ohhhhh I find another you

Lyrics

Megatron looked at Holly seing a smile on her face but tears as well.
"Are you ok?" She opened her optics and was still smiling.
"Close your eyes Megatron." Megatron didn't like getting bossed around but he did what she asked. After he closed his optics he felt something warm and soft on his lips, he opened his optics to see Holly kissing him with a blush on her face. He relaxed a bit and closed his optics while sneaking his arms behind her back bringing her closer. Holly circled her arms behind Megatrons neck bringing them closer than before and deepining the kiss. Holly felt Megatron licking her lips for a entrance which she gladly accepted.

They maked out for 20 minutes till they both needed air. As they gasped for air Holly said.
"I love you Megatron." Megatron kissed the top of her head before saying.
"I love you too Holly. "Will you become my sparkmate and the queen of the Decepticons?" Holly looked at him with love and need."Yes."
Megatron smiled at this and started kising her again.

"Me and Megatron together never thought I see the day but now I'm glad I have. Goodbye Optimus Prime, Elita-1 and Autobot's because my new life just begun." She thought as she continued to kiss Megatron.

THE END