Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Decepticon's Honor ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Moo: Ooh, Transformers Armada. Spiffy.

Striker: It's all thanks to an AMV really. I thought I could escape the fanfiction universe...but it just keeps reeling me back in.

Moo: ...You're pathetic.

Striker: Up yours. Anyway, this fanfic is just some inner thoughts from Starscream during the Armada part of the new series. It pretty much takes place when the badass was having troubles with Megatron and whatnot. Bob, disclaimer.

Bob: (Sighed) I thought we were done with this. Striker does not own me, Moo, or Transformers Armada. Now shaddap and read it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

He doesn't understand. He never could! He never even will try to! All I ever do is try to prove myself! To prove that I'm worthy of the title "Decepticon!"...Is it my fault? Am I the one who doesn't understand? Am I truly unworthy of the sword in my wing, the minicon that I carry...the spark that pulses within me?...Dammit, no! I will not allow myself to be defeated! I am a Decepticon warrior! I claimed the star saber, I have killed countless Autobots, I have bested other Decepticons, I am worthy of it all! Megatron...Megatron, I will prove my worth to you! I will show you my might, I will show you my will...and I'll show my allegience. Megatron...I will die in the name of the Decepticons. All I need is a chance...just one chance...

A few days later, a Transformer the size of a large planet made its presence known. Starscream lived up to his promise and his honor. Starscream was blown away by Unicron before Megatron's very eyes.